Gd & cheap facial in the east side?

superfamous

hi all, looking to start a facial regime before my customary in October.. any recommendations for good facial in the east side? like marine parade, joo chiat?

my concerns mostly sensitive skin, prone to breakouts, hoping to get rid of the marks left behind by old breakouts and get glowy radiant skin on the day of wedding.

budgetting about $80-$100/session, if cheaper, even better :p oh, and looking for recommendations for back treatments - massage, blemishes, scrubs, etc. hopefully at the same place.

any reccs??

kidnomore

hi there, maybe u wld want to try kose facial service inside isetan at marine parade. they wont try to sell their products to u & they hv different kinds of packages.
happy.gif

melis34

I tried a 'fresh fruit' facial recently at UBI and it was quite refreshing..I got a quite a few cool comments for at least 2 weeks (and it was cheap too..just 35)! Here's her no:92265352 if anyones interested..

starr

hi i'm new here, looking for a facial ard the east too.. i'm staying in tamp. got a package with true spa previously but its expiring soon and i dun intend to extend. jus need a monthly regime, budget's abt $50 per session. Any recommendations? thanks!

alvy

Hi Nana2007,

you haven been to Kalo Beauty for facial? i saw the current promo is $38 for diamond peel and $48 for hydro clear facial....not sure which is better....

nana2007

hi julia my skin improvement alot better than before.
for all this year only this salon can help on my skin problem.
thks god

nana2007

Julia, it depend on what type skin treatment u chose.For mine ance skin cost $80+ per session.
Actually I try the IPL therapy first trial cost $150 very effective fast result i like this treatment,
but i got buget so only can take the normal ance skin treatment lol.
their price are net no GST

yuanher

I have been using galvanic spa at home and it really good. It helps deep cleanses and rejuvenates skin. My face fine line reduces and have firming effect. Now, I hardly go facial.