Fushia Pink evening gowns?

littlesmurfie25

hi,

anyone tried or is gonna wear a fushia pink evening gown?
me designer is recommending i wear the colour cos i am fair but i am not sure...
any one tried the colour before???

tanlea

hi smurfette

i wanted that colour for my EG one. but the colour quit ehard to find. sob sob
so i settled for lilac. until now still regret. sob sob

go for it since it is quite uncommon.
happy.gif
fair ppl can take the colour lah.

serene2001

hi smurfette,

go for it! i had a fushia pink gown. it's an outstanding colour and had lotsa good reviews about the gown.

cody

hi smurfette

i wore a fuschia pink and lime green ensemble for my evening gown and its a real head-turner!!

if you're fair, it will go very well indeed!

cary

Hi smurfette,

Go for it!!! That's a beautiful colour and if your designer thinks you can wear that color, why not?

Hi Serene,

I'm thinking of having a fushia pink dress for my ROM and a fushia pink EG hehe ... (pink is my fav colour!). Any pics of it to share?
happy.gif

cody

smurfette, your choice of colour must ultimately be something that you're comfortable with.

No matter what the girls here may say abt fuschia pink, the most impt factor should be how u feel. The confidence must come from within, otherwise you will feel that the outfit is not the best for u.

Good luck!

chiwawa

HI Smurfette!

I also have a fuschia pink evevning gown! very very lovely! I am very fair as well... PLus I love pink, so am very pleased with the colour!
Go for it!

choco

hi ladies,

hey i'm also thinking of making a fushia pink EG! But any idea where to get the cloth from? This colour seems a bit difficult to find...
Also, i'm not very fair...more towards the yellow-toned skin colour. Do u think fushia pink wld be suitable? Wld appreciate ur comments!

hi serene, cody & lauren,
would u mind sharing ur pics with me? my email add is [email protected]
thanks so much!

oraia

hi choco,

i'm oso "yellow-toned" and i've been advised previously not to wear colours like fuschia and yellow and green cos it'll make me look sick. so u may want to consider before getting a fuschia pink EG?
happy.gif

cheers!

tanlea

hi

my bridal shop actually put my finger next to my choice colours (they actually have some colour cloth stapled together) and we chose lilac cos it suits me best. i am yellow-toned also.

maybe u gals can ask ur bridal shop.

choco

hmm...actually my problem is that i've already got an EG from bridal shop. But it's green colour (which is a 'forbidden' colour for yellow-toned pple according to oraia!), and i don't really like it. Don't ask me why i chose it, but it's too late already lah...cldn't find one at the BS that i really liked either, so no choice. Thinking of getting another EG then, tho' i don't think i'll be getting an EG from my bridal shop.

Hmm...any suggestions for what type of colours suit yellow-toned pple? i can't really tell leh!

chiwawa

Hi Choco,
my last fitting with Divine is in March. Will take a photo with the digi cam and send to you.
Actually, girls, what is yellow-yoned? Arent we chinese yellow toned?

cheers!

pegasus

Fuschia is a beautiful, beautiful colour. Me is '05 bride. Already thinking of what EG to wear. Thought of red cos me pale as white bread.. but me afraid me blend with carpet, table cloth and waitresses (cos choosing CHinese Rest). But now... thanks to you guys.. me got new Idea!!
happy.gif

overwhelmed

just want to share with you girls that I've also decided to use fuschia pink chiffon for my EG... my bridal designer was really encouraging me to go for it cos it's outstanding and less common... not sure abt yellow-toned, cos i think i am, but cos i'm fair tat's y i can take the colour... so go for it!! make yourself stand out during the dinner, wear something for people to go "wow" about
happy.gif

choco

hi lauren,
thanks! looking forward to seeing fushia pink EG!

i guess when i say yellow-toned, i mean to say that i'm not the fair type of chinese. Am not exactly very tanned either. Kind of in-between. Not the rosy kind of fair - know what i mean?
happy.gif

Seems like everyone who's hving fushia pink EG is kind of fair-skinned. Sigh...seems like i may not be too suited for this colour...

chiwawa

Hey Choco!

Maybe you can go try on a fuschia pink t-shirt ot blouse at a shopping centre, can try OP, they have fuschia t-shirts. Must try then can tell whether the colour is suitable for you or not. If it suits you, it makes you look "brighter" and "prettier", just like choosing the right lipstick colour like that.

It's just like I cannot wear beige, browns, yellow or orange. I looked wane and pale in those colours.

minx

hi hi.. I had a fushia pink organdy with a layer of black duchess satin EG. It turns out to be very nice.
happy.gif

littlesmurfie25

hi all,

wow! thanks so much for your encouraging comments! i actually told my designer to stop work on the gown and let me think about it.
with all the good comments, i'll go ahead with the color. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

Can anyone share their gown pix with me??
[email protected]
Btw, should the slit on the cheongsam be on the left or on the rite? my designer told me it doesnt matter........

littlesmurfie25

hi cody,

you were rite! i must be comfortable with the gown. can u believe i couldnt sleep on mon nite and kept thinking abt the gown?
me juz worried cos me never wore such colour before....
i wanted to wear gold color but they said i will fade in the gown...so must choose darker and more outstanding colours....

peko

Hi gals,

my EG will be fusia pink too.... my favourite color... i told the bridal shop designer that i only want fusia pink and she tries all means to get it for me.... i m pretty lucky that i m able to get it OTR, dont need MTM..... so long you are comfortable with the design and cutting....

mint

Hi all,
My EG was also fushia pink... My designer said that for my personality, I would suit either fushia pink or electric blue EGs, so I chose the pink.
happy.gif

bohemian

Hi Mint

I've also chosen Fuschia Pink for my EG and my friends say "That's me". It's my style. :)

My wedding theme is bohemian and I thought of using Fuschia Pink as my secondary theme colour. Hee....

Do u have any pics to share with me?

mehmeh_lim

Hi Wendy,

Attached is a Fuschia Pink EG which I took in place for my tea dress. I didn't wear it in the end, coz I loved my 1st red EG better. Anyway here's the pix for ur reference
kao_wink.gif

310374.jpg

bearxiong

Hi there,

I have a Allure Charix Fuschia pink evening gown for sale, it looks very sophisticated, sexy and have not worn before. Bought at $499 and willing to part at $300. You can email me at [email protected] for more picts and offer.

1) Fuschia pink chiffon material with beads & sequin.
2) V bare back
3) Flowy tail
4) Size 8

zetamonster

can anyone advise on what coloured shoes goes with fushia pink gowns? My EG has a slit at the side and hence it shows my shoes.

HELP!!!

gg_paradise

anyone can advice what is the different between hot pink and fushia pink? I love hot pink.. what colour goes with hot pink? Can someone pls send me ur hot pink or fushia pink gown designs? my gown is MTM, but I had totally no idea what colour I wan to pair with my hot pink gown.. anyone can advice????