Full tulle wedding gown in princess-cut silhouette

louiselow

Hi brides-to-be, I have a wedding gown for your viewing.

She is a simple ballerina dress in princess-cut, with a classic sweetheart neckline that flatters most facial shapes, and a short train so that it is not cumbersome. Made entirely of tulle (consisting of 8 layers of tulle below the waist), this dress will be ideal for a petite frame who wishes to elongate the legs for the elegant look (I am 1.58m, 45 kg, 24" waist and wore 3" heels). I have also bought 2 ultra-long sash belts of nude pink color and black color to play with different looks.

When I brought this design to a local designer, he wanted $3000. However, I was recommended to a wedding gown dealer who kindly liaised for me to tailor it overseas at $800 exclusive of shipping. I would like to see someone else wear this dress simply because it is so beautiful, and am only asking for $388 (neg if you like the dress a lot
happy.gif
).

My wedding photographer thought I wore a Vera Wang or a knock-off, but it was just a simple design that is made very elegant due to the generous use of many layers of tulle. This dress brought me so much joy, I can't bear for it to be tucked into the storeroom to be thrown away eventually.

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]. Requests for photos and any questions are very welcomed. Thanks for your time!

louiselow

Bumping up. Also offering free simple faux diamante necklace-earrings set for you. I can also loan white bridal shoes (worn twice) bought from Tangs at $210 for free.

This dress is perfect for your outdoor shoot too - don't have to worry about damaging the dress rented from bridal studio and end up having to pay an exorbitant price tag.

Price is negotiable!

louiselow

The gown is flatteringly ruched at the bust, and also fully boned. A can can comes coupled with her.

If you would like to rent her at a lower price, I can make arrangements too.

I am able to accommodate trying (at Bukit Panjang only).

louiselow

Bumping up - kindly contact me at email address please. I'm now open to offers below my quoted price. Really too much of a shame to put this dress in the store.... Thanks all!