Frenchwedding review

Chewysee

Hi all,

I wanted to check if anybody has signed up with french wedding or has already taken their wedding photos with them already?

I signed up with them almost 5 years ago and the package is expiring soon so we decided we have to take the photoshoots already! So recently, when I called them, I found out that they have changed from the initial French Bridal to French wedding, I think the staff told me there was a change in boss.

I took up french bridal at a road show in Bugis 4-5 years back as they had a variety of gowns and most importantly, the photography skills was very good! I liked all the Photographs that were shown to me at that point of time.

So fast forward 5 years later, me and hubby are ready to take the wedding photos and the staff asked if I would like to go Korea with another couple to take our photos. I was very excited until I went to their website to see some of their works.

Oh my goodness... please take a look for yourselves. http://www.frenchwedding.com.sg/frenchwedding_oversea.aspx
Excuse me, but anyone can see that the photography skills and editing skills sucks. I believe these are some of their best pictures already since it has been posted on their site for advertisement right?

I called and ask if I can have a refund they say no... I'm stuck

Can someone enlighten me please. Can someone show me your recent wedding photos that were taken by them and were nice? Please