Frds wanted

noscon

guys a personality quiz for you all:

One day, you get lost in the wilderness while
travelling. It gets dark and you have no choice but to seek refuge in a small hut nearby. The owner tells you all his rooms are haunted. Which room will you choose?

(it is going to be very interesting.. ha ha haha)
The room where:

Room (A)
a human head stares at you maliciously from outside your window

Room (B)

the bathroom door creaks open and close, and there are sounds of a woman sighing

Room (C)
the bed starts rocking violently whenever you try to sleep on it

Room (D)

a headless ghost sits at the foot of your bed when you awake in the middle of the night

MAKE ONE COMFORTABLE (?!) CHOICE BEFORE YOU SCROLL DOWN FOR THE EXPLANATION. IT'S QUITE INTERESTING

noscon

i will post answer soon
happy.gif
enjoy

bunnyz

u gals are kinda adventurous
happy.gif

Piercing and tattoo
my galfren of mine had hers done on her belly,ankle, and near the butt crack
happy.gif

Looks cool...

beldry

arrhh... tattoos at the belly sound painful.. near the butt crack is nice..

wah..noscon.. all the options are soo diff to choose.. gee.. guess i'll choose.. (c).. i wont sleep on the bed..

joxue

Hi noscon: Its really so diffcult to choose.. I think I choose (a).. at least its a human.. keke I guess i just close my eye, hide under my blanket, ignore the person and pray it will be daylight soon.. haha..

noscon

ah xue you chose the same as me...
happy.gif

ambush
hope u get a great verdict.

the rest of the gals...
have fun too

im posting answers now.
==============================================

A) A human head stares at you maliciously from outside your window.

Explanation: You need a lot of private space and are more suitable to work
alone. You look for stability i.e. a job that is not easily affected by
external factors and provides steady income.

E.g. Doctor, lawyer, SOHO, teacher, administrator.

B) The bathroom door creaks open and close, and there are sounds of a
woman sighing.

Explanation: You prefer a stable job that does not require you to run
around or meet people. You are
willing to be subjected to pressure from your bosses if that lets you sit
in an air-conditioned office all
day.

E.g. Civil servant, engineer, computer engineer, accountant.

C) The bed starts rocking violently whenever you try to sleep on it.

Explanation: You are an active person who cannot sit still and does not
like to be restrained. You are
easily adaptable to a job which is full of changes and not routine.

E.g. Marketing, insurance, sales, delivery man,chauffer.

D) A headless ghost sits at the foot of your bed when you awake in the
middle of the night.

Explanation: You suit jobs that need you to meet people, especially large
crowds. Your job will
depend on these people, but you will not know who they are

E.g. superstar, politician, PR, counter/frontline sales.

joxue

noscon: haha... so u like stablitiy? I do!

I was rather upset ytd by a piece of bad news.. My ex student's grandpa just passed away.. I heard from her frd's mother that the grandpa collapsed on the bed which she was sleeping on.. She was horrified.. Tried to wake the grandpa up but to no avail.. She became hysterical and kept screaming.. She refused to eat and drink.. What angered me most was that her parents refused to go to the hospital and visit the dad who was in a coma then.. I really do not understand how they can be so unfeeling.. After a few hrs at the hospital, the doc pronounced her grandpa brain dead..

I only came to knw abt it last night at 10pm and didn have the chance to attend the wake. Ytd was the last night..

joxue

ambush: how abt urs? To me, I feel that u are very outgoing and bubbly.. maybe shd have gone into sales or marketing ar.. keke

Btw, today is ambush's birthday.. Happy Birthday once again..
happy.gif

bunnyz

I 'll choose Room D.

opps i realise the anawers are out ..hehe

Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBUSH!
happy.gif

Ahxue: yeah all kinds of people out there.. juz have to deal with it and dun let it affect ourselves

joxue

caroline : yup, wont let it bother me..
happy.gif

What makes u choose d? I think i will freak out when i discover a headless ghost sitting at the foot of my bed.. haha U like horror movies?

noscon

Ambush

Happy belated birthday to you!!
happy.gif

Ahxue
is there some misunderstandings between parents n grandpa previous to his death? So sad that it has to be the child who found him dead. But its up to the parents to educate the child how to view this incident. Our brains are so flexible - 1 may view an incident in a positive manner and another can view it negatively...
happy.gif

yeah i love stablility... at least the head is outside the room lor... and not anywhere near me
happy.gif

beldry

hey thanks ladies!

hehe ahxue.. thanks.. hmm.. actually i had never really wanted to be a teacher hehe.. if i had a choice i would love to have my own shop and sell clothes..accessories and dress people up hehe..

hope ur student is feeling ok right now yah.. think she must be really close to her grandpa and cant wait accept his death at the moment..

thanks caroline and noscon again!

hmm..im so lazy to go to work today..hehe.. feel like calling in sick.. and do nothing.. post-birthday hangover..

bunnyz

One challange about being a teacher is when u fall sick.
It can be a nightmare!
I recall when I used to teach music in a primary school, no matter how sick also must go .
Haiz.. then now if fall sick, no money also..
That's y quite particular over health stuff
Ah xue and ambush ..do u gals encounter this challange as well?
Then thinking ahead to pregnant/confinement.. *mini headache* also a bit concerned that students will be behind time...

bunnyz

Ahxue: I chose D is because I very very rarely wake up at night. so will most like ly not be able to see the headless ghost and morever I am shortsighted..so can see very well at night also..hehehe

cutie_gal

Ambush, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
kao_cheers.gif

I choose B leh, cos I'll be terrified if I c ghost... even thou I like horror movies, hee...

ahxue, I'm sure ur student will be fine, dun worry, after all it takes some time to get over loss of ur loved ones...

joxue

Hey gals thanks..I just hope that everything will be fine for her.. She is very close to her grandparents.. cos they are the ones who take care of her.

Caroline: Yeah I agree! If I fall sick, I cant teach and that equates to no income for the day. However I realise that after being a tutor, I seldom fall sick..When i was wrking, i always seem to be sick.. I have gastric pains most of the times.. even fainted at the seminar once.. Really scared my colleagues then.

ambush: Me too! My frd and I used to have plans to open a boutique or even push cart to sell clothes and accessories.. That was once when we re-modified our unwanted tops and sold them at the flea market. Quite an interesting experience.

I always love to go shopping with frds, get them to try this and that outfit.. whenever they look and feel good in it, I will feel very happy.. bet u share the same feeling?
happy.gif
keke.. Most impt is to help them build confidence in themselves as well.. and there are no ugly women, only lazy ones.. I always wanted to organise a make up party with my friends but cant find the time..

joxue

noscon: I also have no idea if there have had been misunderstandings between them.. I hardly see the parents.. Only heard occasion grumbles from the grandma abt my ex student's mum..

i only hope that she will be alright.. Since I have no head or tail abt whatever that had happened, I am also in no position to judge who is right and wrong. But still feel a bit saddened by their "unfeelingess"

BP: Thanks
happy.gif
I ever heard weird noises in the lift before.. ( a child voice : jie jie wo hao leng.. ) That was scary.. and since i cant see her/him/it, i have no idea how close or far he/she/it was from me... very creepy.. thus I decided to choose A instead.. keke

cutie_gal

ahxue, while reading ur reply to me, my hairs alr stand... errie man...

I also had this thought of opening a boutique or operate a push-cart leh, hee... But no capital to do so... thinking of starting an online one, wat do u gals think? Wan rope in???

beldry

hey caroline.. everytime i see ur name here i feel like saying..oh carol.. i remembered there was this show starring carol cheung a few yrs back called 'oh carol'.. haha dun bother abt me..im just being boliaoz..

yah.. think its one of the hardest.. when u actually feel quite sick but dun wanna call in sick coz u dun want ur students to lag behind.. tis was esp the hardest come the exam season.. i remembered once when i was down with red eyes and i had to brave through the lessons.. i was literally teaching with only one eye.. coz the other one was quite badly infected.. sometimes also feel paiseh if we have to go on medical leave and get our colleagues to do relief for us.. tts why schools are very sticky about MCs and child sick leave.. urgent leave and stuff..

beldry

hey ahxue.. wow.. sounds so fun.. ive tot of selling stuff at the flea market for the experience.. mainly second-hand clothes and accessories.. but didnt quite get down to doing it.. think it shld be quite fun.. hey next time if you are planning to sell things at the flea market again can count me in? hehe.. i looove shopping.. its so therapeutic.. i love shopping at far-east.. love those little nooks and crannies tt sell exotic and interesting stuff..

beldry

hey BP.. thanks a lot girl.. another yr older.. hopefully another yr wiser...
hey great idea! hmm.. maybe u can try selling accessories like earrings..necklaces? ive tot of tt too..but right now i cant really commit due to work and wedding.. but i love visiting shopping websites..

hey ladies.. what are some of ur fave shopping haunts or brands? i loove GG5 and ness for their working wear.. i like topshop oso.. used to like ms selfridge..but i find their clothes a lil too loud sometimes.. oh yah.. and zarra.. and i loove accessories.. esp earrings.. hehe.. hey let's go shopping some day k? oh yah..and i loove bags.. and shoes.. oh dear.. once i start i cant stop..hehee..

joxue

ambush: sure sure, will rope u in if i am going to bid for a stall at the flea market.. I did that 2 years back I think.. I shop at anywhere.. haha.. From Forever21, topshop, to This Fashion..When there is a taiwan spree and my sis is buying I will tag along too.. however, most tops that I bought dun seem to appear as nice..It doesnt fit that well either.. My sec sis has no prob with that cos she is very slim.. So I only buy bags and accessories online.. I think is better to be able to try the clothes before buying them.. I like old navy, American eagles as well as abercrombie tees..

I love Far East and Bugis Village too! Whenever I wana do any shopping I will visit these two places..I have a lot of earrings too..Bought a earring holder.. u know the kind u can revolve ( they dun allow the word "turn" no idea why ) I have 2 sisters so combined with what they have.. its really horrible! haha

BP: If u know how to sew, can make ur own dresses,tops/skirts.. That way it will be unique.. or u can do necklaces like what ambush had mentioned.

bunnyz

wow ladies..

I thought I love shopping but u gals definitely beat me
happy.gif

These days when I shop, it's mostly at Nike and kino
happy.gif
the rest not so much interested already
I dun really shop at Mango/GG5/topshop/etc as I find them not suitable for me and ex too.
I mainly wear very simple stuff like just a fitted top/polo and my bottom is usually demin shorts/demin skirt or demin jeans hehehe very boring rite..
too lazy.... *gulps*

but selling at flea does sound exciting...
happy.gif

How many days did u sell at the flea mrkt last time?

joxue

Hi gals
happy.gif

I love demin skirts/shorts too.. I am wearing more of jeans too.. Since we arent wrking, there is no need for formal clothes.. But i cannot resist buying clothes that I like.. even though I may not wear them.

I only rented the stall for a day.. biz was not too bad .. there was quite a crowd but it didnt last.. There was a heavy downpour which lasted for the next few hrs so my frd and i decided to pack up and go.. Apart from selling, I went ard buying too! Haha.. I made 140 from 4-5 hrs of selling..

shice

Hi gers,

Just wanna share my answers to the quiz.. I would choose (C) and sleep on the floor.. this way, I wun be "haunted" by anything..

hahaha...

just an interesting 2 cents worth of thought here..
happy.gif

pinkycandy

Hi everyone,
i'm new here...hope to make more frens here..How abt setting up a push cart to sell cute/lacy undies/Intimate wear??? My fren open a shop at Chinatown next to OG level 3 just above the food centre.. Was thinkin of getting stocks from him n sell at a push cart.. However i heard the push carts at Far East is abt $5k a month.. hmm... is it considered ex or market rate??

tummykitten

hihi.. i'm new to this thread...
heheh saw the personality test... I chose C, thinking as long i dun sleep on it then no sound will be make..
same same as shice.. hehee...

rizaclark

Hello heartbear, bluecheese and tummykitten. Yes all of you are welcome in this forum. If you have decide on your wedding date etc etc you can join the others too respectively... on some of the forum in this site too.

All are welcome.