Found out husband attempted to cheat before marriage

Bunnyaw

Need some advice, I’m currently a few months into my marriage. Just recently, I came across my husband’s WhatsApp and found out that he enquired with a lady who was offering sensual massages a year ago, just one month after he got me my engagement ring. In the text msgs, he tried asking for a photo of the lady and considered booking a day use hotel for the service. There weren’t any msg after that. What should I do and make out of this? Should I confront him about it. If I do, he will know that I was prying into his WhatsApp messages.

Catin

Investigate and gather information , confront , find out his story, see if logical , then if need be to divorce . Cannot be whole life he cheating away from day 1..

Need some advice, I’m currently a few months into my marriage. Just recently, I came across my husband’s WhatsApp and found out that he enquired with a lady who was offering sensual massages a year ago, just one month after he got me my engagement ring. In the text msgs, he tried asking for a photo of the lady and considered booking a day use hotel for the service. There weren’t any msg after that. What should I do and make out of this? Should I confront him about it. If I do, he will know that I was prying into his WhatsApp messages.
Covid-19 is a blessing in disguise.... enjoy while it last .... ;)

Bunnyaw

After confronting my husband, he explained himself and I decided to forgive him back then.
Recently, he has been staying up late and felt a bit distant so I snooped and looked at his phone again to see what he’s been up to. I came across his text messages and saw that he had texted 2 freelance massage ladies. One of them replied that she wasn’t free and so there weren’t messages after that. Not sure if he went for any in the end.

On a separate day, I found out that he had been using the wechat people nearby function to look up profiles of girls, chatted with one and then deleted the entire conversation a day later. I also found that he saved this particular massage lady’s contact as an abbreviation in the contact list, though there were no communications. I didn’t want him to know that I found out all these through snooping so I asked if he would ever cheat on me and cited the story as an example. He understood my concern and lately, he has been keeping me updated on his whereabouts and assuring me that he won’t cheat. I’m still pretty concerned and worried that he would stray though he has been a loving and doting husband to me so far. I don’t like to snoop but am worried that my husband will do something behind my back. How should I deal with this?

After confronting my husband, he explained himself and I decided to forgive him back then.
Recently, he has been staying up late and felt a bit distant so I snooped and looked at his phone again to see what he’s been up to. I came across his text messages and saw that he had texted 2 freelance massage ladies. One of them replied that she wasn’t free and so there weren’t messages after that. Not sure if he went for any in the end.

On a separate day, I found out that he had been using the wechat people nearby function to look up profiles of girls, chatted with one and then deleted the entire conversation a day later. I also found that he saved this particular massage lady’s contact as an abbreviation in the contact list, though there were no communications. I didn’t want him to know that I found out all these through snooping so I asked if he would ever cheat on me and cited the story as an example. He understood my concern and lately, he has been keeping me updated on his whereabouts and assuring me that he won’t cheat. I’m still pretty concerned and worried that he would stray though he has been a loving and doting husband to me so far. I don’t like to snoop but am worried that my husband will do something behind my back. How should I deal with this?
If I have a chio RM with cup-C boobs from Citibank and I watsapp her at all hours of the day without buying any investment products - do you think my wifey should rightly be concerned? Her name is Michelle but I saved her contact as Michael on my phone.

PS: Can you handle the truth? Else ignorance is bliss.