Fortune teller recommendation - for calculating good wedding dates?

U

ukbride

Can someone recommend me a good reliable fortune teller to calculate good wedding dates based on the couple birthdates.

K

kk

ukbride,

I heard that there is one at bugis. Big shop i think. For calculation of dates, i think the market rate is around $188.
I can try to pass u the website when i am home this evening
happy.gif

There is one at Chinatown Complex named Wan's Services Agency. Unit #01-K3 but only from 2 to 5pm daily. Tel: 2216096

Went there earlier this year but the almanac wasn't out for 2003 yet. In the end, went to my cousin (who's a geomancer) who did a manual calculation for us.

luzon888

Hi Ukbride

U can go to the shophouse just opp the Goddess of Mercy temple at Waterloo Street. Don't know the unit no. but it's on the 2nd floor and there are shops selling alot of dried products on the 1st floor. When u reach 2nd floor, there's a shop rite at the end of the corridor and there's a few aunties sitting outside their shop where ppl go in and pray for the 'Tiger God'. Just tell them your chinese calendar birth dates and they will help u to choose a few auspicious dates from the almanac. Give them a $10-$20 angpow can liao.

nicole

Hi all

Me n bf planning nxt yr mar, isxt very late now cos we hv nt get a date. a banquet n bridal package! :p
HELP HELP

Thanks

U

ukbride

Nicole,

Relax. Mine is going to be in March too. I also have not found a bridal shop. Going to confirm Amara soon, i think.

I will be going to see a quy tomorrow to check wedding dates. He does not need the Tong Shu to calculate. This service costs S$ 68.

r u interested? I can pass you the contact after my visit to consult him.

K

kk

Nichole,

should try to look for a bridal shop and sign up a package. Coz this is the thing u can do without confirming a date in mar 2003.. haaaa...

The big shops dun use almanac at this time to calculate. they use chinese software i heard. and the software imported from china and cannot get it anywhere else in singapore
sad.gif

M

ms

Hi ukbride,

May I get the contact from you since you've consulted the person for auspicious wedding dates?

Thank you.
happy.gif

U

ukbride

Mr Ang call him at 63529919. His shop is at Toa Payoh. Insist that you want at least 3 dates. He charges S$ 68.

may

i've got this master wang to calculate for me.

you pple can go to the one at beach road (jln sultan plaza??) next to keypoint. think it's at the 4th floor?
...very famous in the fortune teller world. he was also the one who calculated for zoe tay.

ang pow is only $40 as a token. abt 1 hr session.

angph38

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">may,</FONT>
does he do calculation for other dates as well? e.g house moving, bed setting, guo da li, etc....

master wang opening hours?

I

interested

Hi all

any idea where can I get a reliable "master" to choose wedding date? Is the master wang as mentioned above still around??

Thanks in advance.

starfish_gal

Anyone knows who to look for to get auspicious dates for ROM and customary wedding etc? Need urgently their contacts and addresses. Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

cytan

hellooo...i think u can try jin shi-fu at 67417377. he's very pro &amp; detailed, will even give u a report aft that.

aloha68

hi jasy, is this Lis feng shui good ? i heard a few recommendationa abt him. He is from Hong Kong right ? is he good ?

sggirls2000

I went to Master Li earlier. He charge $200 on our consultation..think is fairly expensive. The the mkt rate is normally less than $100. Accuracy is subjective to individual belief,

I have friends who know a bit about fortune telling. They said that so long as it dun clash with a 'bad' date on the normal calendar. Coz if your marriage is on a 'bad' day, certain wedding preparations may go awry such as bridal car breakdown, couple fell sick, rain the whole day, traffic jam etc.....then any other day will be fine. They also suggested that there is no studies to prove that a particular couple should only get married on a particular day of a year.

The outcome of a marriage is in the hands of a couple not on the auspicion date. Many couple are mistaken that so long as they get married on an auspicious date then their marriage is assured to be a good one. In fact, both of them must give in effort to play their respective role well as husband and wife so that their marriage will be a lasting and a happy one.

sggirls2000

I have a few male friends who married malay gals (Mixed Marriages). Prior to their marriages, many ppl think that it will end in divorce eventually. However, they have been married for more than 10 odd years &amp; their children are already in polytechnics.

When they get married, they did not choose any auspicious date at all due to a difference in religion and race. They just get married at their earlier conveience. After their marriage, the husbands get rapid promotions at an unbelievable rate. While their wives bore 3 kids each for my 2 friends. Upgrade to a condomium and buy a new car when the wife give birth then. Recently, both couples have secured Australian PR status &amp; thinking of migrating there when their youngest child complete NS. They have ealier bought a flat in Melbourne too &amp; rent it out to overseas students to supplement their income.

Think is a fairly good outcome for them, Dun u all think so?

fion

Hi,

I do agreed wif both of u.. marriage is not only on auspicious dates.. both husband and wife are the ones who actually can make the marriage works! so to those who are getting married in YEAR 2005, dun Worry and be a happy couples! Lets prove them wrong..! It will be a good year ahead for everyone of us! Happy preparations~~

kinryu

Tried a shop in Fu Lu Shou complex basement, #B1-07. Tel: 63361628. Cost around $100-150. Gave me aleast 6 to 10 dates to choose from.

liviakoh

Hi all.. need advice...
what if i choose a date that is in lunar calendar 3rd month? when is Qin Ming Jie? my friend say is in the lunar 3rd month.. but my date is the 26th day of 3rd month.. can anot ah.. we really want that date but scare no one will come...

thanks

wtan

hi hi olivia..
maybe u can check it out with this fengshui master instead? master jin zi long, his office is next to aljunied mrt station..he's very friendly &amp; detailed..we looked for him for the selection of the auspicious day..he even printed it out in a report format..u can call this number 6741 7377 &amp; give him both ur hubby &amp; ur dob &amp; timing..remember to scehdule the appt to meet up with him in person bcoz sometimes he's very busy..gd luck~

wtan

hi hi gintonic..
sorry for the late reply..i was kinda busy lately..we paid $120 (one-time) for the consultation for selection of auspicisous date..the master is very friendly &amp; i must say, detailed..he will ask for ur dob/timing &amp; then aft his calculation, he actually printed it out into a report format &amp; give it to us bcoz his writing is too "messy" &amp; we duno how to read, he gave us about 5 dates to choose from &amp; explain to us his recommendation, he advised us to go back to him when we discussed out the dates with both our parents &amp; once chosen the date/day for the customary &amp; also banquet arrangement, then he will advised us on the date/time for the combing of the hair for the couple, date/time for the placing of the bed (an-chuan), date/time for the guo-da-li, best time for ying-qing-jia-ju (bride to leave house)..some of the procedures we are not very sure so we also check it out with him &amp; he also explain to us till we understand clearly how to do it &amp; why need to do it..i feel it's very worth the price u paid for bcoz he's very detailed &amp; is willing to share with us, i think this is very impt to us lor..bcoz we like some couples are not very familiar with the traditional customs when it somes to such..but i guess it's gd to clarify with him if u have any doubts..

maybe u can let him know approx whc period are u looking at in the yr then he can calculate the best dates for u in that period..like eg: mid-yr, weekdays or weekends etc..

u can give him a call at 6741 7377 to find out more from them..do make appt to meet up with him so that he can explain to u abt all the procedures..bcoz sometimes he's out of office for fengshui appts..u can tell him that (the couple with both surname Tan) recommended u to him..hope this is useful to u..cheers~

wtan

hi hi gintonic/olivia..
sorry to add on that my AD is in sept this yr..let him know i recommended u both there..cheers~

june06_bride

Try uncle teo, i was recommended by BS. Only $88, u just have to fax over all particulars and he will inform u to come over his place (Condo) after he finish calculate ur best date. U may tell him u prefer weekday or weekend, he will try to find afew for u, just incase the date have been taken up. It included wedding date, guo da li, and an shuang date. Call 63102811

ellasara

Hi ladies

CHoosing date for the wedding is an art. Anyone can understand mandarin can choose a good date. This lady does fengshui, 4-pillar, numerology. She will calculate the couple to be as well as the parents' date. Then she will choose the date best for the couple.

I heard from my friend, this lady has chose for a couple who have been in courtship for many years. After they married, the relationship become closer as well as happier.

Call her and check.
[email protected], Goretti 64683976, 94557395 81122489

ellasara

Hi ladies

CHoosing date for the wedding is an art. Anyone can understand mandarin can choose a good date. This lady does fengshui, 4-pillar, numerology. She will calculate the couple to be as well as the parents' date. Then she will choose the date best for the couple.

I heard from my friend, this lady has chose for a couple who have been in courtship for many years. After they married, the relationship become closer as well as happier.

Call her and check.
[email protected], Goretti 64683976, 94557395 81122489

ericaqueenie

hi gals
what kinda infor do we need to give the "tong shu" expert to choose the date?

we only know our birthdates from birth cert.. not the lunar kinda "ba zhi".

reismion

hi erica

no worries. u can juz give these dates to the "tong shu" expert. they can convert 4 u 1. mostly they nd 2 noe wat kind of chinese horoscopes u n ur other 1/2 belong to.
happy.gif

HTHs.

ash22

hi, any advice if i wan to get rom next yr, do i need to condult the master for the date? if i consult will he tell me the wise date for customary too? did he need tong shu? or can know which day for the following yrs?

yc_mw

Hi All BTBs,

Tink you can try with Dai Shi Fu. He's located @ Bukit Batok Crescent. Me and my other half went to him to 'pi ba zi', and we felt tat he's really spot-on on our characters. And when we ask him for dates, he gave us a few dates. But, he'll need the 'ba zi' of ur in-laws as well as ur parents. When we told him tat when we have our own 'nest' &amp; we need him to look @ d feng shui for us, he also told us tat there's no fixed charges but juz give him a ang pow to show our appreciation can liao. We felt tat he's friendly and really willing to help us with our queries. Tat day itself, we pau $188 in Ang Pow for him lor. Can try calling him for appt. His number is 6316 3380

starkiss81

Hi people,
Need help. Where can I go for a reliable geomancer to select a date for my actual day in 2007? I also need date/timing for moving in, setting the bed, "Guo Da Li", comb hair etc... please help.

Went to 'Yuan Zhing Xiu' for my ROM date. Not really happy with the service as 1 out of the 4 dates is actually not a good one according to the alumnac. So don't want to go to them again. Please help!

winwin78

Hi There,

I just went to consult Huang Shi Fu for selection of chinese customary date and was given a number of dates to choose. Cool!
N he charges $38 for the choosing of dates/ "Guo Da Li" n setting the bed.
Address will be:
Fu Guang Hang Trading &amp; Enterprises
100 Jln Sultan #04-12 Sultan Plaza
Tel: 62917244

wtan

hi hi ladies..
u can also try giving a call to 67417377 for Master Jing..he's very friendly &amp; detailed..he will print out a report for u on the auspicious..cheers~

JING ZI LONG FENGSHUI CENTRE
64A Geylang Road, Lor 25A
(Next to Aljunied MRT Station)
Singapore 388252
Tel: 6741 7377
Fax: 6788 6062
email: [email protected]

morekisses512

HiHi,
Master Jing is indeed very pro... I email him yesterday and they did respond!
Called him just now and will inform me when the report is ready for collection.. My goodness!!Very Internet savy.
happy.gif