Forest Productions - Don

Discussion in 'Wedding Photography And Videography' started by applesugar, Oct 14, 2005.

1. test 2.jpg

To my clients who believed in me, here's a peek into some of my best works you have blessed me with. I cannot thank you enough for inviting me into your lives, and for your love and trust.

There are more photos on the blog here!

- Benjamin
    Forest Productions
    Wedding Photographer

2. sgbrides.jpg

They belonged to each other no matter what life might hold for them. ~ Lucy Montgomery

- Benjamin
    Forest Productions
    Wedding Photographer

3. donfp

donfp Member

[​IMG]

Only you...

Don Lim
    The Signature of Blissful Moments
    Master Photographer (MPA) Certified.

4. Eng Keat & Xiao Ying-626.jpg

Ready for anything.

- Benjamin
    Forest Productions
    Wedding Photographer

5. GL & HL 2.jpg

The wedding of Guan Long and Huiling is now out on the blog.

Full story here.

- Benjamin
    Forest Productions
    Wedding Photographer

6. IMG_7040-Edit-2.jpg

From the pre-wedding of Edwin and Chloe.

- Benjamin
    Forest Productions
    Wedding Photographer

7. waiii

waiii New Member

Hello, can you pm me details of your AD packages? Thank you!

8. donfp

donfp Member

Majestic...

Don Lim

[​IMG]

9. Ssejinl

Ssejinl New Member

Hello!
    I'm looking at engaging a AD photographer & videographer (luncheon & dinner) on 23rd Sep 2017. Appreciate if you can pm me at jessicalin1@gmail.com the details of your packages and any promotions. Thank you!

J

10. donfp

donfp Member

Do you know that almost all the images shared here are taken on the Actual Day. Yes, most images are taken on the Actual Day during the brief 30-45 mins outdoor shoot.

Do call us if you wanna find out more about our signature Fine-Art photos.

11. supportfp

supportfp New Member

Fine art inspired.

Don (Master photographer) Certified.

[​IMG]

12. donfp

donfp Member

[​IMG]

Little Amsterdam... (Pre Wed)

Don Lim

13. donfp

donfp Member

For couples who need help with planning their actual day itinerary, we have a write up on our site to help you!!
    Help Planning AD itinerary.

14. xleshiningstarx

xleshiningstarx New Member

Hello!

I'm looking at engaging a AD wedding videographer (10hours) on March 2018 . Appreciate if you can send me details of package and promo to shynecai@gmail.com .

Thank you!

15. donfp

donfp Member

[​IMG]

Beautiful couple, beautiful sunset... (pre wed)

Don Lim

16. admin fp

admin fp Member

17. donfp

donfp Member

[​IMG]

New Phlog (Photo Blog) updated. Click Me!

18. donfp

donfp Member

[​IMG]

New Phlox (Photo Blog) updated. Click Me!

19. donfp

donfp Member

[​IMG]

Inspired by a Disney classic... (Actual Day)

Don Lim

20. donfp

donfp Member

[​IMG]

New Phlox (Photo Blog) updated. Click Me!

21. admin fp

admin fp Member

ROYSTON & LIXIN's SDE

22. admin fp

admin fp Member

Ben and Mel's Full Day Highlights

23. admin fp

admin fp Member

Dear All Lovely Couples,

We are excited to announce that in celebrations of our 12th Anniversary, we are having special promotions for couples who signed up before 31/12/17 are as follow :

1) 1st 12 customers can enjoy 9hrs of photography service at $1200 only. (For wedding which falls before 1/7/18).

2) Full Day Combo Package (10hrs photo + 10hrs video + SDE + Full Highlights after wedding day + return of raw video footage in soft copies + Option to top up for one Purchase-with-purchase item at 50% discount) @ $2800

3) Half Day Combo Package (10hrs photo + 6hrs video + SDE + return of raw video footage in soft copies + Option to top up for one Purchase-with-purchase item at 50% discount) @ $2500

4) Full Day Photography Package (10hrs photo) @ $1500

5) Full Day Videography Package (10hrs video + SDE + return of raw video footage in soft copies) @ $1500

6) Half Day Videography Package (5hrs video + SDE + return of raw video footage in soft copies) @ $1200

7) Choice of one Purchase-with-purchase item at 50% discount e.g. Photo Booth at $450, Photo montage at $150,etc. (For combo package only)

Please feel free to visit our website - www.forestproductions.com.sg to view our samples and pricelist.

Please feel free to meet us for a non-obligatory demo NOW!

Thanks n best regards
    Hong
    Mobile No. : 81130502
    Facebook : www.facebook.com/ForestProductions
    Blog : http://www.forestproductions.com.sg/blog/

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  24. admin fp

admin fp Member

Dear All Lovely Couples,

Our 12th Anniversary celebration continues...

We are excited to announce our latest promotions for our ROM Packages as follow :
    1) 2hrs photography at $388 (Weekdays exclude Public Holidays) or $500 (Weekends & Public Holidays).
    2) 2hrs videography at $488 (Weekdays exclude Public Holidays) or $600 (Weekends & Public Holidays).

(Promotions are valid for all couples who sign up with us by 31/12/17.)

Please feel free to visit our website - www.forestproductions.com.sg to view our samples and pricelist.

Please feel free to meet us for a non-obligatory demo NOW!

Thanks n best regards
    Hong
    Mobile No. : 81130502
    Facebook : www.facebook.com/ForestProductions
    Blog : http://www.forestproductions.com.sg/blog/

25. admin fp

admin fp Member

Ben & Mel's Pre-wedding Video (Interview)

26. admin fp

admin fp Member

Wensley & Charlene's SDE

27. admin fp

admin fp Member

Dear everyone

We are pleased to share a testimonial from our lovely customer for us. Thank you very much of your great support! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Hong and Don,

I found Forest Productions to be extremely honest and helpful, especially as my booking was very close to my wedding date. Don was very cheerful and assisted everyone to look their best in the photos and spent time finding the perfect positions for us. We were very happy with our day and hope the pictures turn our just as wonderful as our experience.

Thanks we will recommend highly your services.

28. slow_

slow_ Member

Hi there, I am looking at a full day's photography and half day's videography for my AD, can you share with me the package prices at kl.weddingplanning@gmail.com? Many thanks! :)

29. admin fp

admin fp Member

30. donfp

donfp Member

31. donfp

donfp Member

I have always like to share images taken around HDB. Sometimes, even if your timing is tight, is good to just walk around the neighbourhood for a short period to take some photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

32. admin fp

admin fp Member

Dear Everyone :

We are pleased to share a testimonial from our lovely customer for us. Thank you very much of your great support! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a great choice for us to engage Don for our actual day photography. He managed to capture all the important moments and amazingly the kids attention as well. With his experience and an eye for detail, he has guided us at every point especially the customary part. His jovial nature makes us feel very comfortable and not to be camera shy.

We are very pleased with his service and definitely the outcome of the photos that we have received. We strongly recommend everyone to choose him for your actual day. Thanks.

33. admin fp

admin fp Member

Dear Everyone :

We are pleased to share these testimonials from our lovely customers for us. Thank you very much of your great support! :)

Testimonial 1 :

Dear Christopher and Don,
    We are very pleased with the video . The video was delivered on time to us for our lunch many of guest enjoy the video as much as we do. Don was very patience and friendly. The photo were amazing. Thank you Chris and Don for your hard work !

Testimonial 2 :

I have never regretted my choice on engaging you guys as my actual day photographer and videographers. You did not just play the role of a photographer/videographer but also as a friend who never fails to advise us on the customary practices to follow, making the entire process a less stressful and an enjoyable one!
    We are exceptionally pleased with how the photos and morning highlights video turned out to be and our guests are full of praises for it; so much so that I am not shy to admit until this very day, I still replay the clip once in awhile to reminisce on all the fun we had.
    Thank you once again to the awesome crew at Forest Productions!!!

Testimonial 3 :

After much research work, my Husband and I decided to engage Forest Productions for their videography services on our actual wedding day. Prior to the wedding, we met up with Christopher who gladly and patiently guided us through the entire process and also gave some advice on what is needed to achieve the effects that we wanted. On the wedding day itself which started at about 4am, Christopher was very punctual and all geared up to do his magic. Even though there were some instances where we thought it was pretty awkward to do certain poses or actions, the final video turned out very well and we both love it a lot. Till this day, we will always look back at the video and reminisce about the experience we had.
    Thank you Christopher for capturing this important and memorable day so beautifully!