Florals Actually

8524.jpg

花开富贵

8975.jpg

There’s nothing quite like the colour yellow when we are looking for something sunny and uplifting. Loving the ruffles and folds in these Buttercup roses. They are truly one of a kind. Even those who are not a fan of yellow would fall in love with their buttery tones. Nothing too garish or bright. It’s a soft, gentle shade of yellow. Coupled with mustard and a pop of orange, would you say it has brightened your mood?
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sgbrides #sgbride #singaporebrides #weddingflowers #weddingflorist #yellowflowers #vasearrangement #sgwedding #**********

9254.jpg

Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone!During my Junior College days, we called it “Friendship Day”. I was in the guitar club back then, and we would accept song dedications about a week in advance. On the day itself, we split into groups and entered different classes to serenade anyone who received a song dedication. Sometimes, we would also have special requests to pass a gift such as a soft toy. Ironically, the most popular song dedicated back then was 5566’s “我难过”. Not very appropriate for the occasion and...Ahem. It says a lot about my age. But let’s not go there.
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sgbride #sgbrides #sgwedding #styledshoot #weddingflowers #weddingflorist #floralcrown #mermaid #mermaiddreams

9255.jpg

This lovely mermaid @mermaid_kyrene was photographed by lovely @knottiesframe and her makeup was by lovely @prisy.makeup ‍♀️ It was one of my favourite style shoots because I really loved the colour scheme. The flowers were chosen specially to match @mermaid_kyrene ‘s paddlepop tail. Too much love in this picture and caption! I was lucky that all the flowers I envisioned and ordered were available on that particular day and therefore I was able to put all these colours together. ♥️
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sgbride #sgbrides #sgwedding #singaporebrides #********** #singaporebridesweddings #mermaidhair #mermaid #weddingflorals #weddingflorist #bridalbouquet

9256.jpg

Our last few Valentine’s Days were spent doing flowers. But we decided to take a break this year! I’m unsure if we will resume next year as our focus is definitely on wedding flowers right now. Nevertheless, well done to all florists for the hard work! Your hard work is made meaningful when it translates to a smile on a recipient’s face.♥️
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sgbride #sgbrides #singaporebrides #weddingflowers #weddingflorist #********** #weddingbouquet #bridalflowers #mermaidsarereal #mermaidsofinstagram

9799.jpg

This bunch contains luxurious blooms such as astilbes, David Austin Keira roses and Dutch carnations. To be frank, such imported flowers do not last long in our local weather. But they are essential in creating certain styles and achieving some specific colour palettes. Champagne, peach, blush, and white is still a very popular and classic pastel colour scheme for bridal flowers. ♥️
#sgflorist #sgflowers #sgflorists #singaporebrides #singaporebridesweddings #sgweddings #sgbridal #bridalbouquet #weddingflorist #davidaustinroses

10486.jpg

Cascading door flowers and flowers for signage. The signage flowers were actually meant to be for the top of the door frame! However, we were informed by the church personnel that the paint on the door frame was already damaged by 3M tape used previously in many weddings and they requested for us not to place the flowers there. The next thing we knew, we spotted a gorgeous signage carried in by the bridal party and thought it was a perfect match for the flowers!
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sgwedding #singaporebrides #sgbridal #weddingflowers #weddingflorist #whiteandgreen #singaporebridesweddings #churchwedding #churchflowers

10753.jpg

As you can tell, head florist here has taken a liking to photography, evidenced by the numerous different angles and shots taken of our flowers. It wasn’t always like this. Our photos used to be taken by a trusty iPhone7. Until the memory was full and I decided to upgraded to a Huawei for “better pictures”. Alas, the Google ban was announced that very week! I decided to learn how to use a proper camera once and for all. Armed with my dad’s old DSLR and guidance from @kimnshin , I began a new hobby! Of course, it also comes with the uphill task of filtering through tons of badly taken photos after the sessions.
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sgbride #sgbrides #sgwedding #singaporebrides #singaporebridesweddings #weddingflowers #weddingflorist #bridalbouquet #weddingbouquet #peachesandcream #petalsandprops #underthefloralspell #floraldesigns

12368.jpg

Hello. How’s everyone doing? Sorry for the radio silence, but yes, we are on a break till end of the Circuit Breaker. We wanted to launch this series of home decor previously, in time for Hari Raya celebrations. However, with the extension of the Circuit Breaker, we are not sure when we can start to fulfil orders. These are artificial flowers, great for home decor as they are low maintenance. As we are only offering a limited number of vases for each colour, and we need time to ship our supplies and craft the flowers, we have decided to open up a pre-order to indicate interest. More details on the next post! .
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sghome #sghomedecor #sghomes #hariraya #silkflowers #homeandgarden #homeanddecorsg

12369.jpg

*Please note that these are artificial flowers.* These pastel vases come in a set of two or you can just go for the medium one in blue. Blue medium vase + Pink small vase $135 Blue medium vase $105 To indicate interest, DM me your name, mobile number, and email address. No deposit will be collected now. We will email you once we are ready to consolidate orders to confirm. Deposit will only be collected when we WhatsApp/email you to confirm order. Please leave a comment below if you have any enquiries.
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sghome #sghomes #sghomedecor #homeandgarden #homeandliving #artificialflowers #silkflowers

12370.jpg

Here is how the medium vase looks like on our small coffee table. We realised that this Circuit Breaker is a good time for us to spring clean, reorganise, and spruce up our homes! That is why we decided to open up our pre-orders now, so that we have more time to plan, and perhaps offer more selection if there is demand. Feel free time drop us a DM if you have any questions as well! .
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sghome #sghomes #homeandgarden #homeandliving #sghomedecor #hariraya #silkflowers #artificialflowers #interiordesign #sghomeinterior

12421.jpg

Like you, I’m also upset about not being able to purchase any Nutella tarts in the next few months. But of course, we acknowledge that in the grand scheme of things, it’s more important for us to eradicate this virus! Meanwhile, we can always do the spring cleaning that we never had time to do, or make plans to spruce up the house. This is our artificial flowers set in green and white. More details in the next post!
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sghome #sghomes #sghomedecor #homeandgarden #homeandliving #homeanddecor #artificialflowers #silkflowers

12422.jpg

*Please note that these are artificial flowers.* These vases come in a combination of medium + small vases or you can just go for the medium vase. Medium beige vase + Small white vase $135 Medium beige vase $105 We will be opening up a limited number of pre-order slots to gauge interest and demand. No deposit will be collected yet. To indicate your interest, PM or email us with your name, mobile number, and email address. We will WhatsApp or email you to confirm your order once we are ready to consolidate orders. Deposit will only be collect after you have received our WhatsApp/email and confirmed your order. Please feel free to PM us or leave a comment below if you have any questions.
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sghomes #sghome #sghomedecor #homeandgarden #homeandliving #sginterior #artificialflowers #silkflowers #sghomeinterior

13363.jpg

13362.jpg

13361.jpg

13360.jpg

13359.jpg

13358.jpg

13357.jpg

Our little home decor collection is finally launched in Etsy for pre-order! Link in bio⬆️ Take 10% off with the code till 24 May 2020. Please note that all flowers/leaves sold are artificial. As stock will only arrive in June/July and available for self-collection/delivery after the circuit breaker, please only join the pre-order if you are comfortable with the wait! Hop in to shop now!
#sghomes #sghome #sghomedecor #homedecor #sghomeinterior #interiordesign #interiordecorating #homeandgarden #homeandliving #artificialflowers #artificialplants #flowervases #vasearrangement #homeinspiration #homeimprovement #shoplocal

13722.jpg

One of my favourite bouquets because it contains the luxurious Cafe Latte roses!☕️ Like it’s name, the Cafe Latte rose is brownish pink in colour and suitable for those who are looking for a vintage colour scheme. The blooms are huge and they sometimes arrive on day 1 looking like this (as pictured). However, they can be pretty lasting!
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sgbrides #sgbride #singaporebrides #singaporewedding #singaporebridesweddings #weddingflowers #weddingflorist #bridalbouquet

13723.jpg

This bouquet, with its dusty pink vibes, is totally my thing! Not sure when weddings can resume, but I miss crafting all these bespoke bouquets. I get my inspiration from customers’ requested colour palettes and mood boards. That’s how we customise a bridal bouquet. We try to tweak each design slightly, even the popular ones. Just so that each bride can have her very own unique bouquet!
#sgbrides #sgbride #sgweddings #sgwedding #sgflorist #sgflorists #weddingflowers #weddingflorist #cafelatte #gardenroses #bridalbouquet #underthefloralspell #wedmegood #wedfolks

13867.jpg

13866.jpg

13865.jpg

13864.jpg

13863.jpg

13862.jpg

13861.jpg

13860.jpg

LUSH Launching tonight in our Etsy store! Link in bio⬆️ We will also be restocking our store soon with all the favourites from previous launches. All flowers and leaves sold are artificial or preserved.

#sgflorist #sgflorists #sghome #sghomes #homeandgarden #homeandliving #sginterior #interiordecorating #homedecor #homedesign #artificialflowers #artificialplants #homedesignideas #homeinspiration #homesweethome #homedecorlovers #housedecor #houseplantsofinstagram #housebeautiful #houseplants #houseenvy

14667.jpg

Can you guess it? It’s a sunset theme!We love it when we are given a theme instead of specific flowers or colours! When we were creating this bouquet for Jessica, I immediately knew I had to include orange pincushions and orange astromerias as the rays of the setting sun. Buttercup roses with their ruffled petals and the round billy buttons add a playful touch! It is one of my favourites this year.

#flowersfromabove #heyheyhellomay #featurememagrouge #tweegram #featuremeoncewed #junebugweddings #weddingsparrow #indiebride #theweddinglegends #authenticlovemag #ruffledblog #bridalmusings #lovegoesround #sobridaltheory #thedailywedding #iloveweddingdetails #loverly #shesaidyes #aisleperfect #loveandwildhearts #mybeautifulmess #dirtybootsandmessyhair #weddingwire #sgflorists #sgflorist #sgflowers #sgbrides #sgwedding #singaporebrides #singaporebridesweddings