Florals Actually

Look how far we have come.♥ Before we know it, it’s the first day of 2020 and Florals Actually is turning 3 years old this year! Who would have thought learning flowers on a whim in year 2017 will lead to our little business one day? We are so honoured to be part of many weddings over the past few years and deeply humbled by the trust our clients placed in us to engage us as their wedding florist. .
#sgbrides #sgflorist #sgflorists #singaporebrides #sgbridal #sgwedding

It might be a good day to introduce ourselves to our new followers.
♥ We are Cheryl and Barry, the faces behind Florals Actually. I’m Cheryl, the main Florist. My husband, Barry, helps me mainly with the admin, logistics, and planning of set ups. Thank you for following us on our flowerful adventures! ♥
As trends come and go, we will try our best to craft more beautiful floral creations for our customers. Moving forward, we will be focusing more on wedding flowers instead of day-to-day orders! ♥
Photography: @bridelopeproductions
Makeup & Hair: @makeup.ayden .
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sgbrides #sgbride #singaporebrides #singaporebridesweddings

This series of pictures was taken by the lovely Germaine from @bridelopeproductions for our 3rd anniversary photoshoot! It has always been my dream to have professional taken pictures of us and my flowers. Back when we had our wedding, I had yet to pick up floristry! Also shoutout to the awesome @makeup.ayden for doing my hair and makeup!
♥
Pastel and muted colours have always been my first love and we started Florals Actually with many pastel creations. It seemed fitting that I should craft a bouquet entirely in muted pastel pink and blue for this photoshoot. Green leaves were omitted entirely too, in order to keep the colour palette clean. Hope you have enjoyed this bouquet as much as I enjoyed crafting it! ♥
Happy 1st day of 2020 again, and to everyone reading this, let’s have a good year ahead! .
#sgflorist #sgflowers #sgflorists #sgbrides #singaporebrides #sgwedding #sgweddings

When our couple told us that they love blue, we knew that we had to include these Holland carnations! However, it’s not easy to acquire these as this colour is not always available. We often have to keep our fingers crossed when it comes to rare colours/flowers as when it comes to nature, nothing is for sure! Even the same flower in the same colour can arrive in a different colour tone for different batches. As a wedding florist, we often advise our clients to keep their options open and give us a few options for colour schemes! ♥
#Sgbrides #sgbride #singaporebrides #singaporebridesweddings #********** #sgflorist #sgflorists #sgflowers #bridalbouquet #weddingflorist #weddingflowers

It was the first time we tried this Japanese rose Wabara Miyabi and we were sold! It added such a unique touch to the entire bouquet and it’s even more beautiful when fully bloomed on the day of the wedding. There’s just something different about garden roses that cannot be replicated by other flowers. ♥
#wabara #japaneserose #sgflorist #sgflorists #sgwedding #pinkbouquet #pinkroses #sgbrides

Sometimes, the more we stress over an important bouquet, the more we fumble over the outcome as nothing beats a relaxed mind when crafting a bouquet! This was crafted entirely with pink and peach preserved ruscus as replacement for green foilage. Pops of deep blue were placed randomly for a refreshing touch. I thought it would be boring if we kept the palette to warm tones of pink and red! I was worried about the combination initially, but was quite happy with the eventual product.

A special bouquet for a special person - my new sis-in-law! Hope all of you enjoy this bouquet too. ♥
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sgbrides #sgbride #singaporebrides #singaporebridesweddings #sgweddings #weddingbouquet #bridalbouquet #pinkbouquet #underthefloralspell #bouquetofroses

Pristine white blooms with dashes of gold. Bride A customised this unique combination in order to match her gorgeous white gown with gold embroidery. She initially wanted a white and green cascading bouquet, but upon discussion, we decided to change all of the green elements to gold! The final look is regal and elegant, with a touch of glam. It’s not possible to 100% remove all green elements of course, as fresh flowers naturally come with green stems and specks of leaves here and there. But we can still attain a gold and white look by omitting green leaves and removing most of the leaves on the flowers.
#sgbrides #sgbride #sgflorist #sgflorists #singaporebrides #singaporebridesweddings #sgflowers #bridalbouquet #cascadingbouquet #phalaenopsis

We love challenges and unique colour combinations! Every one of our bridal bouquets is bespoke and customisable. Even if a bouquet is a remake of a previous one, it will never be exactly the same. Such is the beauty of nature and floristry. Why would you want to hold the exact same bouquet as another bride anyway?
#sgflorist #sgflorists #sgbrides #sgbride #singaporebridesweddings #singaporebrides #cascadingbouquet #ranunculus #phalaenopsis #bridalbouquet #weddingflorist #sgbridal #sgwedding