Flat or Low Wedding Shoes?

minssy

hi fanfan,

mine is abt 5... he wore his shoes that is of higher heels and i wore flats from 'heatwave', which is the flattest i could find
happy.gif

jumbo

hi all.. i bought my wedding shoes, size 11, about 1.5" heel, at pedal work.. it is a plain pair.. but i went to Arab Street to buy diamante and "beautify" my plain white shoes.. turn out to be quite nice. the shoes is cheap.. i think 39 only.. is the diamante which cost alot.. 80+.. total cost will be 110+.. but quite comfortable with the shoes..

jumbo

minssy.. i dunno the rate of the diamante.. just chose something to suit the shoes.. like the width and how u want ur shoes turn out to be.. :p

mrslim

Hi....If anyone interested...i have got a pair of abt 1' high onli heels from HUE, silver in colour, BRAND NEW dat i wanna sell it away. Bought it for my ROM...bt in the end nvr have the chance to wear it cos my ROM was held at home. I bought it at $79 and willing to sell it at $60. It a size 37. If anyone interested pls email me at [email protected]
Tks!

young_lady

Hi

please advise.

my evening is cheongsam, the lenght is till my ankle, what type of shoe go well with the cheongsam, open toes or covered and what type of materials?

vanadis82

hello all,
i'm new to this thread.
happy.gif
my FH also shorter than me by about 3-4 cm, so he intending to buy shoes from this place in International plaza that sells elevated guys shoes.

I bought my shoes quite long ago, its flat sandals with diamante from Hue, but now i went to choose my wedding gown that is ivory and has pearl accessories, dunno if it will look weird with my shoes leh...

vanadis82

actually i got a pair bronze coloured pumps with a glass stone on the tip. Dunno if will go with ivory wedding gown hor.

minssy

hi minmin,

silver shoes are fine.. no worries, really
happy.gif

my AD over in 05 liaozz.. i wore a flat white slippers with dimantes..its all covered under the gown. who will see? hahahah

or if you wan, u post the picture of your bronze shoes here?

vanadis82

Hi minssy,
i took pic of the shoes already but no time till now to download. haha.
do you have pics that u took for ur wedding? Could share with me?

hitsubi

Hi all

I can so identify with the headache of getting flats too coz my FH is also shorter than me.
Minmin & minssy, if you gals can share pics, can post here or send to me too? Would love to take a look at them! =)
[email protected]

I will go shoe hunt after am done settling my WD. ED is like turquoise, so hmm a bit of a challenge in getting shoes for that. I am thinking of hvg a custom made shoe too.

hitsubi

Hi minmin

Oh I hvnt gotten pic of my EG yet.
I have only reserved it... hvnt gone for my PS. My PS is tentatively scheduled for April...
Silver shoes... hmm... yes yes, I think silver will look better with it than black. Tks for the tip! Perhaps the silver can go with my WD too. My WD will most prob be a ivory, off-white.

vanadis82

hi hitsubi,
wow your photoshoot is so soon? btw which bridal studio did you take? Mine's jazz bridal, going to choose my gowns in mar, photoshoot prob in may-june.
happy.gif
I also saw an ivory gown i like from my studio. heheh, i told the coordinator to reserve it for me first but havent gone for the actual fitting.

hitsubi

Yalor... mine coz photographer said better to take in april, coz my ROM is in Oct... quite a rush for me... However, will hv to see if the WG etc will b in time for shoot in april or not.

O, i took up a package with Ustyle =)
As for the gowns, I only hv my WG to confirm. Err... dun include the shoes etc etc coz not done yet! The gown which I like was taken by another bride. The one tt i liked is also ivory in colour! Ustyle will be gg over to TW this mar and they bring a new batch of WG from TW, so hopefully i will find one tt i like fr the batch when i pop by again just slightly passed mid mar. =) If not then i'll hv to MTM the one tt i liked previously. Ah, my FH will also nd to hv his MTM suit redi tho.

Ooo so exciting. Tmr will be mar the u can pick ur gowns! Oh, u reserved the ivory gown heh, good good! You can go & try it out soon! =) Actually I saw some nice gowns from Jazz in the mags too.

hitsubi

hi minmin

not yet... am trying to persuade him to get...
hv to look ard... yet to do so! aii...
so much to do and yet so busy with work...
i hvnt even gotten my shoes! I nd a pair for photoshoot... and it's on 16 Apr... at least a pair to take piccie first for the gown then can see the shoes... height factor for photos can be tweaked...

For AD I will then hv to really custom make if I cant get a decent pair... now I think no time to custom make redi...

I suppose u hv picked ur gowns already? =)

vanadis82

Hi hitsubi,
wah, 16th of April is another 2 weeks time! think you need to get some things ready soon.
happy.gif

Mine is on 15th June. Haiz so sorry till now I haven uploaded the shoes pics cos took with my hp that uses micro SD card, got no card reader to transfer out. haha
I still sticking to my ivory gown lor, but do you think it will look weird with white veil? I think u can tell that the gown looks more "yellow" leh. you have this prob?
then can't find any nice eve gowns at the studio, think already selected by other people.
sad.gif
most likely I will mtm.
Oh, do share with me ur pics after ur photoshoot ya?

hitsubi

Hi minmin!

Sorry took so long to reply, was &amp; still am swamped! >_<

It's alright abt the shoe pics. I got lucky last wkend u know! I managed to find a decent looking turquiose shoe to go with my EG! =) And and! It's not a very high pair of heels too. So glad.

Good that you hv confirmed to stick with ur gown. =) Oh, hmm... i think it depends on the cut leh, as to whether it will look weird with a white veil. The veil is not a set with the gown itself?

For me rite, when I did my photoshoot yesterday, I didnt pay attention to the veil! >_< But I think mine's not white coz it's a set with my ivory gown, so it's not like white white. Um, off white I would think mine is.

Hope that you'll be able to get a nice mtm EG =)

Hehe, am waiting eagarly for my pics! When I do get them, will share with u =)

vanadis82

Hi hitsubi!!
Nice to see you back here again!
happy.gif

Wah your photo shoot must have been fun! Mind if I ask where you went?? I have absolutely no idea where to go for my photoshoot. We were thinking of some rustic places but dunno where is nice.
Hee, look fwd to ur pics, sure they will turn out beautiful!

hitsubi

Hi minmin!! ^o^
Quite fun but also very tiring! Really really shack after tt... zzzz... hehe...
Oh, I went to fullerton, ACM, Changi Beach &amp; the areas ard there &amp; also Botanics. Wanted to take at McDonalds @ King Albert Park (coz got significance to me &amp; my hubby) too but didnt hv the time to have go many places...
Ooo... rustic places like lalang field or more dilapidated buildings type of look? I think Fort Canning wld look quite nice actually. I read somewhr that the defunct Asian Village at Sentosa is a pretty good spot too but lots of mozzies...and I wonder if it's still there.

Tks dear! =)

hitsubi

hi minmin!

Oh!! This Sat?? Wow!! Hv u gotten everything redi for that day? Will u be doing ur ROM outside or will it be at the Registry?
Excited for u too! Hope everything will be smooth! =)

Oh oh, who's ur JP?

O yes yes!! I got to see my photos but hv not gotten them. Choosing photos is such a heartaching process!! Coz so many photos, but cant choose that many... i wanted all of them! Aw! And it's so tiring! Now I am waiting for them to work on the magazine design... and to give me my photos in softcopies... need to wait for a month.

vanadis82

hello hitsubi!!
My JP is Chan Kai Yau,
I remember seeing you in one of the JP threads, is he your solemnizer as well?
I'm having my ROM at Tea Chapter, its a chinese tea house along Neil road.
Yep, almost everything done, today went to ROM to collect the documents. Just waiting to have my mani and pedi done on Fri thats all! Give myself a pamering treat :p
I'll share with you my photos when i get them!

vanadis82

Hello hitsubi!!
My ROM over! so fast fr Miss become Mrs. :p
Mr Chan was very professional, he was humorous also. u got email addy? I can send u some of my pics to share.
happy.gif

hitsubi

Hi minmin!

Congrats on ur upgrade to being a Mrs! ^o^

Yes yes, I got Mr Chan too, but I'll hv to give Mr Chan a call again come Jul coz I called a tad too early? Ya, but he noted down my date &amp; time. =p O, another + point for Mr Chan from you. Hehe.

Tea Chapter is a nice place.
Yes yes!! Pls share some of ur pics with me!
My mail is: [email protected]

lladro

~ Caparros brand new shoe for sale~

Hi there,

just bought a pair of silver satin shoe from Tangs last week. have been looking around for a right pair for my photoshoot scheduled next week. really excited when found it. like the design very much. furthermore, it meets the height that i'd been looking for..

however, was told by the BS designer that silver may not suit my off-white WG and both red &amp; brown EG. instead, i should get colors like champagne gold or skin color.

so, am letting go this brand new shoe at SGD 79 (bought at SGD 89). Some details:
- silver satin color, 2", open toe, size 5
(the size will suit well whom always look for smallest shoe size)

534145.jpg
534146.jpg
534147.jpg

for those who are interested, you may drop me an emails for more photos.
email add: [email protected]

erinkgt

Hi all,
is there anyone who never wear high heel before???
Cos my sis advise me to buy those heel with a fat end?? But i find it very hard to find....Any1 to share their shoe pic with me at [email protected]

Oh...can also share any flat bridal shoes pic with me tooo...Anyone??... Thanks in advance... Hehehe...My PS is 2oct but i have yet to find 1 shoes...

rasa

Probably too late now, but would like you ladies to know that there are nice flat bridal shoes out there.

I like the beaded look, not the silver/gold look, so I loved this pair of bridal shoes. Plus I can walk in it very well! No need to worry about tripping and breaking 4 teeth like the famous female celebrity recently.

542381.jpg

rasa

I bought this pair of shoes at one of the shoe stalls at Bugis Village. Last pair... hee hee

I think this kind of beaded shoe was quite common 6 mths ago, but I loved the way it looked quite "Asian", can possibly wear with short cheongsam. (speaking of which, I haven't worn it since the wedding...)

Janet, if you're interested in such beaded shoes, I think u can try the stalls in Bugis Village or even Far East Plaza. You never know what u can find there.

gabriellek

hi girls!

wow, i read through everyone's posts.. seems like buying shoes is not easy!

my FH is only 1cm taller than me (i'm 1.72m) but because i am slimmer (he has broader shoulders) i look taller than him! are these shoes for photoshoot or AD? for photoshoot, can i just wear any type of shoes because nobody can see?

i was thinking if possible, i want to wear slippers or something comfortable for indoor shoot, then outdoor shoot wear slippers, only AD wear nice shoes, is that possible?

sentosa

hihi gabrielle, dun worry. I also only slightly shorter than my husband but look taller.

Most of the time for the shoot, due to the fact that u're walking ard, you can wear comfortable shoes for the shoot. But there may be scenes when the photographer wants to shoot with ur toes peeping out of the gown, so bring along a pair of nice shoes just to be safe.

My own opinion, is that I want to wear comfortable shoes no matter it is AD or photo... can u imagine if a bride slips and falls down? So 'lau kui'.
happy.gif

You can see the pics of my shoes here.
http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/1/536683.html?1192672950#POST2605272

yeet7

Hi everyone. I am selling a pair of shoes which I bought online from USA. Love them very much but realised that I can't really fit. They are BRAND new! Bought them for S$ 100 but now willing to let go at $90 (including shipping) or $85, if collect from east. The heels are only 1.5 inch, really not easy to find such pretty low-heeled shoes in Singapore sigh...In terms of size, I am actually size 7 but the cutting for this pair is quite small, so should fit brides who are sized 6. You may view the picture at http://prankstertien.multiply.com/photos/album/28/Low-heeled_Wedding_shoes_for_sale or may request for a picture via my email [email protected]

Do drop me a message if interested.

vernwyen

finally found my wedding shoes at robinsons. It was an off-white peep-toe slingback with silver trimming. Should be able to match my off-white WG
happy.gif
Plus it is only 2", perfect for the 'unladylike' me :p

chocobluey

Hi All,
anyone still reading this topic? I'm looking for 1 pair of flat shoes and 1 pair of 1-inch heel wedding shoes with diamantes. Any suggestion where to buy these? Hope somebody could help me. Thanks!! ;)

amelialee

i bought a pair of silver low heel strappy with real swaroki crystals at Essex Walk at Palais Renaissance. Its really lovely! ALternatively, they have a counter at Takashimaya too.

posiedosie

hi chocobluey, you can try gripz or schu at wisma. schu has afforadable and comfortable shoes!
happy.gif
i bought my wedding flats from them. as i'm taller than my husband, thus i have to wear flats.
802852.jpg

sentosa

I wore flat red chinese "xiu hua" (embrodiered) shoes with my kua, so the colour matches.

My sis-in-law wore heels from Shanghai Tang with her kua, but the shoes looked quite chinese in the first place.

dzxz, must u wear flats?

flyinghoof

I have problem wearing heels too.. As if i do, i will be taller too.
Just to share: A bridal designer suggest us to pop by www.walkingtall.com.sg to take a look.
He mentioned that brides in heels will walk differently n much more elegantly as compared to one w/o.
Choice is ours anyway. Cheers!

phantazia

My bf n my bezfren's hubby wore walkingtall shoes and said its really difficult to wear. Not comfortable at all. Anyway, i decided to wear white flats for white gown. Intend to ask my cousin to deco wif sequinns for me. For evening gown, think i will wear the same. Cuz under the gown, really can't c. Unless u lift it up. Alternative, was thinking of wearing a cute designed flats to literally make it stand out form the gown. No doubt heels hv better posture bt i think as long as u wear flats and keep in mind to straigten back, it shld be fine. Morever, its really so much easier to walk. Can also easily move ard to mingle wif guests.

Darcy

Hi All,
anyone still reading this topic? I'm looking for 1 pair of flat shoes and 1 pair of 1-inch heel wedding shoes with diamantes. Any suggestion where to buy these? Hope somebody could help me. Thanks!! ;)

Hi! I just bought a few pair of flats and bridal heels from Anna Nucci, I think you will find what you are looking for there! What I love about this brand is that they use genuine Swarovski crystals in their heels, so you know your heels are really as exquisite as it looks! I love how the Swarovski crystals add a touch of elegance to my outfits, and I found that I could wear it on days when I feel dressy or whenever I simply need a pretty pair of heels to match my evening outfits. Anna Nucci has a couple of 1-inch bridal heels that you should be interested in - I know, because I'm bad at wearing tall heels hehe. They have a couple of branches, and I love visiting their latest outlet at Wisma Atria, although I alternate between their Jurong Point and Plaza Sing branches as well :). Hope this helps! :)