Fitness First

cornygal

Rayna: haha..i stayed in patong..haha..coz i usually go out at nite..so more crowded..yah..sat and sun was quiet..coz we spent the whole of fri and sat on day trips to phi phi and the Hongs..(we went for the Hongs by the starlight!!!!!tat was really romantic..ahha...)..haha..wah..u went ATV and go kart ar??we saw those..but tot the go kart circuit was kinda small..den ATV was pretty ex also..haha..and we dun really have much time..coz 2 days are already taken up by the 2 trips..haha..jetski we din go..coz my bf felt it was too ex..haha..and also..we went before in bintan le..=p...yah lo..my nose is peeling..sighz..how was banthai?hehe..got go massage?haha..

leena2tan

i also went out at nite lei. i went out on all the nites. but not too crowded lei. maybe because when i went taipei it was really crowded. that's y i find phuket not very crowded.

i went phi phi on sat morning. when did u go?? we only went to one island that's all.

banthai was good. very nice resort. not too much ppl. i think the crowd in the hotel is scattered. so it's very comfortable. the bed and room very good. didn't go massage. cos all burnt. so didn't dare to try. hehehhee..

next time if any1 go and don't mind paying, can stay banthai. but it's not facing the sea. but all rooms faces the pool. they have 3 swimming pool in the resort.

cornygal

haha..icic..ok la..i think it was crowded coz bangla road was kinda messy..esp at the pubs there..haha..its more crowded at the beach as compared to redang..coz tat time i went redang and thou it was not soooo bad..but i still found it crowded..haha..think my expectations of a beach hols is like a whole beach with vvv little ppl..hahaha...

i went phi phi on fri morning..hehe..coz we went the Hongs by the starlight on sat..haha..we went to 3 islands for the phi phi...we went maya bay, phi phi and khai island..snorkelling was not so gd as compared to redang thou..heh...

ooo..i was also burnt..haha..i went for the body wrap and thai massage..my bf went for scrub and thai massage..he was not so burnt.hahaha..

ooo..we stayed at deevana which is also quite gd..heh..coz its pretty quiet as its inside and abt 10-15 min walk to the beach..so..its more quiet and more privacy..hehe..yupz..we also took the room facing the pool..coz we took the one with private jacuzzi..hahah..=p..we had a gd time there..room is not bad too thou..haha..ooo...my frenz stayed in banthai before..haha..how much u paid for the rooms and wad kinda room??

cornygal

oh yah..but we were at the beach on sunday..and i found it really more quiet compared to thurs when we were there..haha..

leena2tan

i paid $290 per person for 4D/3N stay. think it's either the deluxe room or the superior rm no so sure. but all their rms are facing pool. those with private jaccuzi are too ex. it's 7500 baht per nite. hehehe...ours was also quite a distance from the beach. so very quiet and private as well.

silverangel

oh by the way, where are we going for the meet up ?
happy.gif

cornygal

icic..almost same price as my room leh..i paid $297...for my room..but my room has pvt jacuzzi..but also hardly use..hahaha...

hmz..icic..deevana no leh..if u take garden wing..its cheaper and we saw the rooms are so so only and not facing pool..ahah..still prefer the spa wing rooms..whahaha...coz all face the pool..hahaha...

gdgd!quite cheap leh..i think i muz go and check out..haha..u book thru who??

leena2tan

what happened to the rest???

GK, i received ur email. haven't reply. buahhaha

BB, realise u also a VC bride. i was their bride last year. hehehe..hope u are enjoying urself there. cos i did. it was like my 2nd hm for last yr. we just go and sit ard for fun. heheheh

cornygal

Rayna: yah lor..everything need $$..even the beach chair wan to sit also need $$...seriously quite ex..hahaha...hmz..u mean $290 is not inclusive of breakfast??actually..$290 for room only is still pretty ok..coz i see the website for banthai..its already 100+ for normal rooms..tats y i think ur deal is not bad..haha..but it include all the transfers and breakfast?

hahaa..reply to the emails!!!haha...

silverangel: eh..air tix is 210..

leena2tan

yes, include breakfast n airport trf

breakfast was not too bad. but surprisingly, their food there was not so fantastic ya.

ya ya, the stupid beach chair also need $$, i paid 80baht for 1 chair. they earn $$ everywhere.

cornygal

Rayna: yah lor..eh..ur deal is super duper gd leh!!haha..i see on their website there...no breakfast already 100+ for room a nite..for normal room..haiz...

yah lor..the food was so so..but we had gd seafood near our hotel..haha..paid ard 1.1k baht for 1 lobster, 6 big prawns and 1 whole sotong and 1 coconut juice..its pretty ok..the tom yam there was so so only...

wah..80 baht??..i was quoted 200 baht on Patong Beach..ahah..seriously crazy...me and the bf decided to juz walk ard the beach..ahah..never use the chairs..ahahhaah..we are too giam siap..hahah..

imac

me not missing here, rayna... just receiving d info sharing here on d trips
happy.gif
as i've not been there yet...

leena2tan

Sharlene: OIC..actually can bargain. down there, skin must be damn thick to bargain. if not all of us like carrot like that, kena chop one.

BB: do you happen to be a VC bride as well??

cornygal

Rayna: haha...i bargained for the resort room also..haha..got abit of discount...hahaha..we were not interested in sitting the chairs..ahha..so we din bother..haha..but i was like so auntie there..everything also bargain..ahahhaa...=p..my bf say..i already like carrot..ahha..i say..everything i also bargain..ahahaha..i got high on bargaining..hahaha..

cornygal

yah lor..hahah..u noe hor..got some shopowners..they are super rude..they say.."dun buy today dun come back"..i was like..wah..so rude!!

leena2tan

i don't care, i sometimes will just go back and disturb.

but there's this shop in one of the lanes that's very good. all her stuff when she quote is already half the price of what are being quoted outside.i saw a tankini, outside shops quoted me 650 baht. and she quoted me 350 baht. in the end she gave me 250 baht. so i bought 2 at one go, then last day, go back and buy another one at the same price and a tube dress. and i think their tourists are so scattered that they remember us. so they won't overcharge us again.

cornygal

tat i agree...yah..some they see that u are asians..they quote u lesser..but still have to bargain la..hahah..they tok the ang mohs..ahha..steady one..they quote very ex to ang mohs..haha..hmz..i din manage to buy any swimwear leh..wanted to buy bikini..but din find suitable one..nice one no size..no nice one have size..sianz....ahhaha..wah..u buy so many!!haha..but its cheap leh..hehe...

wad tube dress u bought??i saw a few there quite nice..hehe..

leena2tan

Sharlene, don't know how to describe to u. but it's those flowery kind lor.

BB: ya i think i replied u as well. did u rec'd it?

cornygal

Rayna: hahah..ok..yah..there have alot..heheh..quite nice..but i am too short..den wear dress not nice..hahah..sadz..

fat

Morning Everyone! How was your weekend? Tomoro PH again! yeah!

I went FF in AMK Hub over the weekend.....shack! Might be going tomoro again.

cornygal

Morning gers!!weekend was ok..ahaha..yah lor!!tml is PH..woo hoo..heheh..went to FF CR on sat..haha..for aquafit..ahhaha..=p

KA: Hows the FF at AMK hub?gd?hehe..

leena2tan

Where's CR???

Aiya, AMK's FF verys mall always very crowded. i went on sat morning for 2 hrs class, early morning also lots of ppl liao...

2molo got body jam at AMk, 12.50pm, either go there or go cathay at 11.30am. hehehe..

cornygal

wahaha...oops..it was supposed to be CT..hahaha..paiseh!!

hmz..crowded ar??maybe coz its in the heartlands ba...i noe town outlets are pretty quiet on weekends..esp cbd area..hmz..

wahahaha..i never tried body jam before leh..whahaha..i think i will have prob coordinating..ahaha..

fat

Rayna - have you tried their body jam before? Ive never tried it thou. Wondering its for intermediate or advance? Scared too "seong" for me...hahaha....

Sharlene - its true Amk FF is very small but no choice coz its very near my house.

leena2tan

Bodyjam abit hip hop stlye but quite ok. so far went to 1 class only. taught by serena tong. she quite good i find.

actually sharon teaching nike rockstar and abs and tone also quite good.

jenn who teaches body step also quite fun.

leena2tan

KA, most of their dance classes are multilevel. so not to worry.

KA, u also staying AMK?? BB and i also staying AMK. hehee..

i onli go AMK if my friend can't make it. if not, i'll go town.

cornygal

haha..wow..so many in AMK..hahah...=p..hmz..i tried the rockstar before..i failed terribly..cannot coordinate..ahaha..gave up..

fat

hey...since so many of in AMK...than we can go together as well lor!

Ive tried the Hip Hop dance in California Fitness before...their's quite pro...my coordination sucks!
hahahahaha...................

fat

Ohaiyo!! How's everyone's holiday? Yesterday was too lazy to go to the gym.....kekekeke......stayed home the whole day.

imac

Halo gals

I finally signed up on 30/4. Wed evenng started off with BodyJam as my 1st class. OK as am attracted to these as I like dancing as tried salsa, bollywood and bellydance before.

Indeed since many of us r at AMK area, can go together to get fully motivated..Of course if Rayna who usually goes with fren to town clubs, it's ok if u want to go AMk...Sure hv kaki(s).

I will plan to go for Aquafit on Wkend & Cathay for other dance class
happy.gif

imac

halo Gals

r we still ON to go for some classes? so far this is d 2nd week & just started to be ON as only went once to AMK Hub on wkday evening. after last sat i went to millenia's Yoga, now then begin to be ON gg exercising on alternate days ;p

imac

hi KA, i v confused now. which one is yr email har? cos i saved them all under u gals' names ;p

glass

Hi people, I also go to AMK hub. I go there a few times a week, and I see the same faces sometimes. I alternate between classes and the gym facilities.

I found myself putting on weight, like 500g every time I measure. My friends told me it is due to muscle mass, so I should not worry about that, but still, it's kind of demoralising.

In fact, I'm planning to go later today.