Fengshui for the house

spamfries80

Do you see fengshui for your house before you start renovation?

What if the house is very bad? Can this be resolved with colors and not hanging geomacy items?

What is the estimated cost to engage a fengshui master? Can they based on my floor plan to advice me?

My HTB is not keen but I'm worried. Hard to come to a compromise.

sj7980

Hi,

I personally do believe in Fengshui and had engaged a master to do the Fengshui for my own house.
What do you mean by your house is very bad?
The master which i have engaged did not ask me to hang geomacy items or hard sell any form of geomacy items to me. Which i think is good, as i do not believe in placing ornaments in the house to increase luck.
I have done my research and heard from friends that they had spent more than $5k -$10k on those crystal or fengshui items and does not have any effect at all, which is a waste of time and money.

The Fengshui master which i have engaged actually does it differently by activating the "Wealth position", "Health position" and "Benefactors position" in my house, which will increase my overall luck, career luck and health.
He also advised me on the Fengshui outside my house.
What i understand from him was, if the Fengshui outside of your house is not very good, you can make amendments by adjusting the Fengshui and "chi" in your own house to ensure constant good energy flow into your house and the bad stuff is unable to affect you.

Most importantly, you would just want everything to be smooth sailing and have a peace of mind even if your husband might not want to compromise.
You can contact me at 9844 8976 and i can recommend you to the master to find out more. Thanks

I going to purchase resale HDB soon and hope that a Master can help me on this. Please let me know the contact. Thank you.

Crystal T

Before you start a renovation because you still can let your ID know what changes you will need. Like if the FSM says to have a divider after the door, or to have your TV set-up at certain place, still can change without having to renovate again. Save money lorh. I engaged Master Ang while I was doing renovations and had to pay a little more because already started reno and needed changes. Could have saved more if engaged him like couple months earlier but don't know mah.

April9669

Hi,

I personally do believe in Fengshui and had engaged a master to do the Fengshui for my own house.
The master which i have engaged did not ask me to hang geomacy items or hard sell any form of geomacy items to me. Which i think is good, as i do not believe in placing ornaments in the house to increase luck.
I have done my research and heard from friends that they had spent more than $5k -$10k on those crystal or fengshui items and does not have any effect at all, which is a waste of time and money.

The Fengshui master which i have engaged actually does it differently by activating the "Wealth position", "Health position" and "Benefactors position" in my house, which will increase my overall luck, career luck and health.
What i understand from him was, if the Fengshui outside of your house is not very good, you can make amendments by adjusting the Fengshui and "chi" in your own house to ensure constant good energy flow into your house and the bad stuff is unable to affect you.

Most importantly, you would just want everything to be smooth sailing and have a peace of mind even if your husband might not want to compromise.
You can contact me at 9844 8976 and i can recommend you to the master to find out more. Thanks
Hi

Can you please recommend me the fengshui master? I’m kinda interested to know more

ginkola

Hi,

Hihi can give me the master contact too?