Featured Couple

curious

hi chin leng
i would like to know how do i qualify/submit my foto to be selected as a featured couple of the mth?

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Curious,

Just e-mail us the photos and we'll do the rest.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Nana,

Just send us the photos in JPG format and we'll do the rest.
proud.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

jaslyn

If you receive a lot of couples photos to be featured, how would you determine which couple is to be featured?

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jaslyn,

Usually, we'll feature the couples on a first-come-first-serve basis. If we do have many couples, we'll consider featuring more couples per month.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

C

churios

Hi Chin Leng,

The past 2 months' featured couples are Chinese brides and caucasian bridegroom. Maybe more of other "types" of couples please? Just a suggestion; thanks
happy.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Churios,

Er... actually the sequence of the featured couples as the cover is according to the sequence when the pictures have been sent to us for selection. In other words, first-come-first-served basis. Of course, when there is a compelling reason, we acutally feature the couples in the month they choose.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

cynthia

Hi Chin Leng,

Just my thoughts... Wouldn't it be more meaningful to feature photos of couples in the month they are getting married? rather than on FIFO basis... If there are more than one couple per month, perhaps can change the photos everytime we refresh that page??

happy.gif
cynthia

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Cynthia,

Actually, we do feature couples in the month they are getting married when we receive such requests. However, most of the time the photos were sent to us after their wedding and that is why FIFO method was adopted.

We'll definitely show more photos within a month when we have more. Hint! Hint!
biggrin.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

dragongirl

Hi Chin Leng

Do the featured couple now (bride in Kwa) has a website for us to view her photos?? Which photographer did she use?

J

jolin tay

Me too! Would like to view the previous feture couple's pics.

joyce

I really think that's a good idea!

I just join this forum recently and really would like to view the previous photos that I've missed.

Thanks in advance

kittycat

Hi Chin Leng,

You haven't answered our questions as to whether it's possible to view the photo of previous featured couples.

happy.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dragongirl,

The featured couple's photographer was actually done by Imagegarden Photography. The couple had uploaded some of the photos in an online album but we need to check with the couple if they would like us to publish the link. But we can only check with them when they are back from their honeymoon.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Currently, the couples have only sent their photos to be featured on the cover. We won't be able to show the pictures of previous couples unless they have explicitly given us the permission to do so.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

J

jolin tay

Hi Chin Leng,
Can you start a thread and post the previous photos of the feature couple there???

I really hope to view them!!!!

Tks

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jolin,

As I've posted earlier, we can't post the previous photos of the featured couples as they have only sent their photos to be featured on the cover on a particular month. We won't be able to show the pictures of previous couples unless they have consented. Sorry about that.
sad.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

O

ohno

<FONT COLOR="119911">Hi Chin Leng</FONT>

Is the featured couple for November uploaded yet?

Thanks!

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">ohno,</FONT>
maybe u gotta refresh ur page?! click the "refresh" button on the top menu. orright-click then choose refresh

O

ohno

<FONT COLOR="119911">Angelia</FONT>

Yes! Yes! Can see liao! have refresh quite a no. of times earlier but still didn't appear. Bluechin's pix finally appear on the front page after I try again just now.

Bluechin's really lovely.

Thanks!

geek

Hi Chin Leng

Can i check if the pix posted by the featured couple Ernest &amp; Ginny taken at Louvre Museum in France ??

mint

Hi Geek,

Yes it is... check out the Announcements thread.
happy.gif

Chin Leng,

Hope you dun mind that I kpo and answer this for you.
happy.gif

mango

Chin leng,
i think i sent my pics quite months back. i have not reply from you . how do i know if it will be posted?

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mango,

I'm sorry that we don't reply to the couples whether the photos will be featured as we'll like to give the couple a surprise if selected.
happy.gif

If you like, you can e-mail me at [email protected] and I can check for you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gemini,

It is for the feature picture of the wedding couple on the front page of SingaporeBrides.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

woody

Hi Chin Leng

You say "We won't be able to show the pictures of previous couples unless they have consented." Is it possible to just archive/compile in another thread all those previous featured couple cover, so that those who missed it can check back on the archive thread. I am sure if they send you the photos for the featured cover, meaning they already give you the consent, am i right to say that.

jenjen

hi, i heard the photos will be reviewed and if they are not posted, means they are not selected... hope u dun be disappointed...

mint

Hi Chin Leng,
I emailed to you a photo last year oct but till now the photo has not been featured. Please help.
happy.gif

hoshi5

Hi Chin Leng,

Can I check with you how often will the photos be changed? and how long will the featured couple be at SB? Lastly, is the photo changed at the start of every month?

Thanks!

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Hoshi,

Thank you for your enquiry.
happy.gif

The photos will be changed monthly and it is usually done during the first week of every month. As such, the photos will be featured for a period of about one month.

When submitting photos for selection, please remember to include the name of the bride and groom, usernick (optional), bridal boutique, photographer or photography studio, wedding date and indicate the preferred month of being featured. Thank you.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

hoshi5

Hi Chin Leng,

Thanks for ur speedy response!
I have emailed you the pics with the information requested already.

Thanks!

drew_drew

Dear Chin leng,

I've e-mailed you at 12.40pm my wedding photos which please kindly confirm if you hv received it in good order cos one of my friend commented that the photos that i sent to her is quite blur.

Thank you,
Rachel

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Drew,

Yeap! I've received your images and the resolution is sufficient.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

pammie78

Hi Chin Leng,

Does SingaporeBrides.com features couples if their wedding is over?

We can only collect our wedding photos about 1-2 weeks before our wedding date, can we still send our photos to be featured on the cover after our wedding month?

Thanks,
Pammie.