Ex-schoolgirls meeting place

leafy

RST,
Congrats!!

naturally,
HAven do anything yet.
happy.gif
Planned to visit a forune teller next week to pick an auspicious date. Will start the real preparation after that... what about u?
happy.gif

alhana

Hi nac,

Eh...Jason was in 4E isit?

Hi EL,

Ure only 1 yr my junior! Hehe..we can all share alot of tales huh.

I

ice78

Hi Hwey
I was from st-marg too..think around the same time as u ..coz had our swimming carnival at ACS..one gal even nearly drowned..and the lifeguard..ying xiong qiu mei..hehee...

We may have seen each other b4 in school since we are around the same batch.Did u gals happened to stumble upon one math teacher..Mr Ng..a bit weird one..he caught one of the gals talking in class..ask her to stand up..he tried to throw the chalk into her mouth..think he teach a while.then left the school liao.

Hey chupa
think we same pattern..always kanna demerit pts..had to come early for detention..to sweep the floor.

blossom

hello...

i went back a few months ago during a weekend. just happened to pass by. i have not went back for a very long time. the old building is still the same. remembered those horrible PE sessions when we have to run around the stadium. really jia lat...
9822.gif

P

phil

yan yan, no i was in the express class, why? no I don't know a girl name lucy.

I can't remember the teacher you mentioned. And you still keep in touch with teachers from SJC? WOW!

piglet

Hi Lyn

Yep... got you mixed up with wildiris too. Anyway was from Arts 2. I should know you since we were both in sub-science leh.

Hi Chewie

Which squad were you from? I was from Shamas.

E

el

Hi Blossom, Alhana and nac,

Yup! I was the last batch to take my O levels in the old building. Have been to the new building once but I prefer the old building.

Yes, thoe PE sessions were really horrible. Especially when we were made to run inside the stadium with the teacher watching us. Outside the stadium still ok cos can eat snake outside. hahaha!

Which ECAs are you girls in? Scarly same ECA as me!

hwey

Ice

Hmm...which year you from? My class monitor for Sec 4 was Wirasthuthy, Student Council President was Valerie Tham and Ting Ting was the Vice-Head Prefect. Head Prefect was Xue Wei.

H

huts

Hi HS,

I was from hai sing too!
happy.gif
nice to meet an old schoolmate here...which batch (year) did you graduate??

yan

phil,
ya i still contact with them sometimes will see mrs susan ng... rectently just went for a dinner together.... i only know how to call her name but forgot how to speel her...
sorry i though that year she teach normal class...

blossom

hi el,
yup, i agree can eat snake if run outside. they wont check whether we completed the required no. of rounds.
biggrin.gif

eca ahh... let me think... i join a lot... was with air rifle club, then computer club, english drama club.... u?

val

Hi flowee & pegsfur,

Fellow er...neighbouring school mates ahhaa...Actually I have friends from BDSS too..They are from 1991 to 1995 I think...haha communicating on their behalf
talker.gif
pegsfur u leh?

Still calling for BVSS schoolmates!!!!
lol.gif
Actually I never expect to see any here....hehe

seagull

Hi HS and Huts,

I'm fr Hai Sing too
happy.gif

Nice to see a thread for HS girls. During my time, the sch population is small, i dont really expect to see anyone posting for HS girls.

I'm grad in 1988. How abt u girls?

E

el

Hi Blossom,

wah! so many ECAs! I was with St John's Ambulance.

To all AHS girls/ boys who are reading this,

Anyone from St John's??? Trying to find "relatives" in this forum. Hahaha!

H

hs

Hi Hi!!
Glad to see old schoolmates here cos, as what seagull said, HSHS population is not big before it shifted.

Me from 1991 batch, The school shifted to Pasir Ris when I was sec 3. What about u, huts?

Seagul,
so did u still visit the teachers in the recent yrs?

alhana

Hi gals,

I was in the Chinese Orchestra.

Yah..PE time was torture man...remember running (or rather walking :p) up and down the stadium steps..

I've only been there ard twice when the new wing went up. Quite alot of changes. canteen no longer at the old wing.

Hey girls..remember the discipline mistress Huang Ying Ru? She was one scary woman! And w a scary dress sense too!

freesia

Hi, hi

wah..you gals are so young! Me graduated in '91
happy.gif
So old liao :p BTW, do they still hv the 4 schools combine sports meet? I always enjoyed that..always shout and cheer until my voice went hoarse..hahaha

E

el

heard that she has retired. now the discipline mistress is liu huan lian.

blossom

hi alhana,
hey, i also from chinese orchestra but in jc lah. which instrument did u play? i play yangqin.
happy.gif

of cos remember huang ying ru lah. she was really fierce then. i remember she forced all gals to wear pettycoat becos our skirts rather translucent. she actually checked one by one!
crazy.gif

seagull

Hi girls,

I only went back once after i grad. And it was the last yr Hai Sing at the old campus.

I saw the new campus at Pasir Ris a few time, but i have never entered into the sch, coz most of the time, i was nearby during Sundays (one of my close friend was staying near Hai Sing.

Do u know Mrs Ow? She was my prinicpal fr Sec1 to Sec3 b4 Mrs Wan took over. A few yrs later, i was seconded to MOE HQ during my first job, I worked with her on an IT project. I told her i was one of her pupil
happy.gif

I wonder whether ur Maths is taught by Mr Toh. He is one of the best teacher i could ever have. Although he is loud and fierce, i find him really delicated to teaching. Wonder how is he doing now? Most probably retired already.

pegsfur

flowee,

I'm from 89 to 92 ...
happy.gif
We shld be the same batch rite? We might know each other
happy.gif
What's yr class?

Val,

That means u younger than us is it? Hehehe ... suddenly felt old liao ...
happy.gif

flowee

peg

wow bingo we r of the same age...
happy.gif

mi in normal stream...
final yr in class 5b all gers class...
urself???

H

hs

At that time, most of the teachers are older batch who went thru the switch from chinese system to english system. All of the teachers delicated a huge part of their life to education. *salute*

I still feel very attached to the school, esp the teachers there, though it's a good 10 years already.

Sad to mention... Mrs Wan passed away not long after I graduated. Our class attended her wake.

Our Maths teacher is computer LIN. Chinese taken by Honda Ong and Art by Liu Kang's son, Liu Huang.
happy.gif
See, I still remember!
proud.gif
proud.gif

pegsfur

flowee,

Haha ... it's such a small world ...
happy.gif
I'm in express, final yr is class 4E (i think ...) Any common friends we know? .... u know jessica from express?

flowee

peg

i had sent u an email...
check ur mail hor...

jessica i remember her but nt close 2 her...
4E i can go thru the yr back 2 shortlist u from there... :p

seagull

Hi HS,

It's so sad to know tt Mrs Wan had passed away
sad.gif

Those teachers u mentioned, i know them also
happy.gif
But i dont think i know Computer Lin. What is her full name?

My Chinese teacher was Honda Ong also, he taught us for Sec3 and Sec4. My Art teacher for Sec1 and Sec2 was Mrs Sito. My sis was fr Hai Sing also, she grad 2 yrs after me, her Art teacher was Liu Huang also
happy.gif

I heard that the present pricipal is Mrs Mary Koh, is it ture? She was my form teacher in Sec 1. She got married when i was in Sec 1. It was at the church next to Monfort Boy's old campus. I think u shld know the church, coz we always walked there for Thanksgiving mass.

What ECS did u take in Sec sch? I was at St. John Ambulance Bridget and Takewondo.

I missed my sec sch days very much also, i think i really grow up there.

E

ex chung cheng

I graudted in 92'...during my time, a guy name liand sheng jie was pretty hot...

Hey freesia, are u the same year as chen yu jun.

twinkle

who's chen yu jun and liand sheng jie??
uhoh.gif

2 yrs ago went back for the sports meet (becos I'm in the military band... involved in performing for opening ceremony), still got combined sports day lor...
so... think still got lar...

E

ex chung cheng

Typo error...I think shld be Chen Yu Yun...the Channel U actress...If I'm not wrong, she's from the main.

H

huts

Hi HS and seagull,

I was from the 1993 graduating batch...yap i remembered the time when Mrs Wan passed away...so sad...I last saw her at the opening ceremony of the new site
sad.gif

i miss my sec sch days a lot too...

can't really remember what the old sch site looks like cos i was there only once or twice...thou i remembered it was opp Monfort

H

hs

Mr Lim aka Computer Lim, cos he very "siao" on computer gadgets one... 10yrs back, computer not so common yet, so he's the one who started the computer club.

Yes, Mary Koh took over Mrs Wan.
Mary Koh is my Physics teacher.
happy.gif

Miss those days so much!
btw, me from cross country and Art Club.

pegsfur

flowee,

I replied yr email liao ... go check it out
happy.gif

Aiyoh, u want to find me from the year book? Don't want lah .... last time I look so 'kuku' one ...
proud.gif

freesia

Chen Yu Yun is one year my senior. We do know each other back in school but not very well..the hi and bye kind. At that time, she was already very active..always participating in dramas, plays and singing competitions
happy.gif

Anyway, I must say my best years in school were spent in CCHS..nevermind that the school is abit cheena...you all must hv the experience of hving to remove the seven buttons each time we wash our uniforms rite? I still kept the buttons
happy.gif
Hw, I must say our uniform looks abit "tu" hor :p

twinkle

Har?? Chen Yu Yun from CCHS? Something new to me...

Ya lor... bery ma fan, have to remove all 7 butt b4 washing, then after ironing, gotto put back all 7 again...
I still have them olso...
happy.gif

K

kcgal

hi jojok

which year did you graduate from (o levels) ?
i graduated in 1990

E

ex chung cheng

Hey Twinkle

Do you still remember Mr Ang. During my time, we alway like to make fun of his poor english...when he say I don't know....., he alway pronounce as I no no....heheheee...