Ex-schoolgirls meeting place

leafy

kittycat,
me planning to get married in early2004 or late2003.

congrats!! now wedding is over, what's next??
proud.gif
life seems to be a standard path hor... After school, work, buy house, get married...
happy.gif

ya lor...PL improved!
Nowadays, lianism has become part of fashion statement, no longer a bad girl's trait anymore. I wonder... when will PL become less strict.

E

et

OH no... i got to count back, let me see... mmm i think me 1991 batch leh, dunno correct or not? lost memory liao

so who's married? getting married?

rst

Hi leafy & Kitty,

I'm also from the 1988- 1991 batch. Quite likely we'll know each other!

RST

rst

Hi leafy & kitty,

I'm also from the 1988 - 1991 batch. Quite likely we'll know each other!

BTW, Mrs B Lim was my form teacher in Sec 2.

RST

sophia

you are all at least 4 or 5 years older than me.
are you all married already of getting married soon? i;m currently a teacher in a government school. really appreciate now what our teachers had to go through for us. interestingly enough , one of my colleagues here is a mother of a former MG gal, i knew her personally.. infact this colleague was once the vice head prefect eons ago !

C

chupachup_77

aiyo hwey i am one who gets demerit points almost all the time - either for talking to guys in uniform (used to hang out with ACS, Whitley and SJI guys cos all around the vicnity), skirt too short, long fingernails, wearing 2 earrings on each ear, no nametag, blah blah blah. U name it, i all oso kana b4.

Sigh...sometimes i think all these rules are very unnecessary - like talking to guys in uniform. what if we meet our guy cousin/brother/neighbour dun tell me we must look away and act like we dun noe them? Some stupid rules girls' sch have!

eewww, nvr had the chance to go to ACS for swimming carnival leh. but yeah, at that time, ACS guys were 'hot' compared to the boring and ever-hairy Chinese High Sch guys down the road hehe.

lyn

Hi angelia

Are u sure you think you know who I am? If I'm not wrong, there were about 3 girls whose names start with Lyn in my cohort....any clue as to who u are?

Hi Piglet

Were you from the science or arts stream?

Sophia

I was married 3 years back and have a 2 years old girl already.

hwey

I am lucky. All thru my four years, never even 1 demerit! My pride. My classmates were envious. It was not easy to get past 4 yrs without 1 demerit, yeah?

hwey

During my time, it was the ACS and SJI guys. (^0^)

My friend (ex-PLMGS) said ACS and SJI guys are good dates and RI guys are good to marry.

piglet

Hi Lyn,

Did we meet at islandpub's wedding? Thot it should be you. Anyway, if you're not who I think you are, I was from the sub-science stream and was in GB. How abt you?

catz

Hullo ET and RST,

Welcome, welcome!
happy.gif

Like leafy says, I'm from the 1991 intake.. already married for almost a year.
happy.gif
What's everyone else's status?

lyn

Hi Piglet

No, I have not met u b4. I was also from the sub-science stream! There were only 2 classes for it, right? Were u from Arts 1 or Arts 2? I did not join GB.

E

el

Hi,

Just curious about whether any of my schoolmates are here. Please respond.
happy.gif

yan

i let you guess... she is very skinny... i think she is the most skinny techer in the shcool.. she is not a chinese..... her sirname start with G,....
Mrs susan Ng was my sec 4 former teacher too...
Phil
can i ask you a question.... you are from normal class ?

i just saw mrs susan Ng few days ago , she told me she just give birth to a baby boy....
do you know a girl call lucy

naturally

Hi all ex-PL gals!

Okie, seems like we've overwhelmed the MGS thread, heh heh!!
lol.gif

Think no one here same age as me, i'm in the 89-92 batch
happy.gif
Wonder anyone from NPCC? I know some gals from my batch are also teaching in PL...
happy.gif

My wedding day will be in dec03, EL are u the one in the Dec03 thread?? Gosh, Catz u really married young, at 23 right? Well, good for u that u found your Mr Right so soon!
biggrin.gif

catz

hullo naturally,

yah, feel quite paiseh that we jammed up the MGS thread. :p

hehe... you are RIGHT! never expected to get married so young but well, the time was right.
happy.gif
i was a december bride too.. but waaaaay back in 2001. :p

i know of only 1 girl from my batch who's now teaching in PL. had some friends who temped there after A levels. lazy me.. i mooched around instead.
happy.gif

rst

Hi,

I had my wedding in Dec last year and for our anniversary gift... I'm due to deliver end Nov/ early Dec. Yes, I'm heavily pregnant now!

RST

catz

RST CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
So are you having a boy or a girl? If it's a girl, then you gotta send her back to PL!

W

wildiris

hi piglet,

i think i'm the one you met at islandpub's wedding. from GB as well. :p

naturally

Yeah! RST, if u're expecting a girl, must send her back to PL!
happy.gif
I was also an "anniversary gift" for my parents!

So many dec brides, seems like it's a good time for weddings, ha! Leafy, our dates are very close...
happy.gif
how are your preps, started yet? Kittycat, Mrs B Lim was one of my fave teachers too! I've always felt she's so motherly...
happy.gif

rst

happy.gif
I'm having a baby girl.
happy.gif

Hmmm, I'm not from the Primary school, only Secondary, so wonder got priority anot for Primary One registration?? But.... still a long way to go. Deal with the impending birth first, can't wait to hold her in my arms...
happy.gif

Kittycat, I'm sure we know each other cos we were in the same Sec 2 class. Quite curious now.

Remember when Winnie Tan was principal then, so strict! Are things different now?

kittycat

Hi RST,

Yup! We definitely know each other... hmmm, I'm getting VERY curious too as to who you are? I'm thinking of how to guess who you are w/o revealing names.

Ok, I was from the band. How abt you?
happy.gif

sparks

hi all, does anyone have mr loo as their physics teacher (me sec 3 & 4).....i'll never forget the first time, he says his name, after that i don't dare to go toilet during his lesson cuz i always start laughing before i asked...

my class got a lot of red cross girls... anyone from there...

hwey

My Science teacher while I was in Sec 1 & 2 was called Cha Siew Weng!

I think he left on my last year.

E

el

Hi Blossom,

Which year did you graduate in? I was in 1992 batch.

Hi nac and Alhana,

Such a coincidence! You must have known each other.

chewie

Hi all,

I'm from MGS too! Think I'm the oldest one here... graduated 1988. From Arts 1... and GB as well!

rst

Hi Kittycat,

Hmmm... still no clue cos cannot remember who was in the band!

Anyway, I was in the Handbells Choir.... went to 3Sc & 4Sc in upper Sec.
happy.gif

RST

blossom

hi el,
i was in 1993 batch. the first batch to take 'o' levels in the new building.
happy.gif
then u should be the last batch to take 'o' levels in the old building?

kittycat

Hi RST,

I went to Sec 3C/4C. I can't remember who was in Handbells too.. got to go back and look at yearbook again.