blossom

hi roy abd fonz,
nice to see guys around here.
happy.gif

i am from the 93 batch.

wenn

hi tintin
happy.gif

welcome to our thread! me not from class of 94... but if u have any questions, can ask me & i would try to help
biggrin.gif

peg76

Yan/circusbugs
yah, the gathering was a good one. although they are only six of us, we did have a great time at NYDC. We were trying to updating each other our info and also those that we still keep in touch but cannot come.

yan/circusbugs/cin_p/keruri/sunny76/c0co/kat_lim
we are thinking of attending the Big walk together. will you both of u be interested? Let me know...Get your classmates along too...
bounce.gif

alhana

Hi Blossom,

Its expensive all right. Everything is triple the price, no thanks to the exchange rate. June will be a nice time to go. The weather will be cool and if u get sunny days, it'll be brilliant. I was there in Jun 02, and on sunny days, visits to the countryside were wonderful. Try to go to other parts of England..there's lotsa tour companies based in London that offer packages to other cities, like Bath, Oxford, York etc. They'll pick u up from ure hotel in the morning for day trips out. Or get rail passes and travel ard on ure own.

blossom

hi alhana,
thanks, hopefully i can make it to the trip. i am trying to apply leave but it seems that june is a hot month, my boss may not approve mine.

corrie

Hello Bow_Wow,

Wow....when did you upload your photos? Never email us to share with me. Lucky I came back into this forum or else don't even know you had uploaded your photos liao....

Must scold scold a bit....heehee.... Still think the four of us are close friends!!... heehee....

Have you informed the other two of your photos? You look great! As Sweets had mentioned you look very elegant. Very pretty.

So, need help for your actual day? I am still waiting for your instructions leh. Had blocked off that day just for you already. Do drop me a line ok?

alhana

Hi Blossom,

Then you'd better apply early. Why not go in July then? June is the school hols period so many pple will take leave then (me included, but I dun have a choice, being married to a teacher). Or going during the last wk of June? School starts on 28th June. If you go later, like July/Aug, u'll arrive during the European summer holidays, and prices can be higher then, not to mention more tourists everywhere.

keruri

Aiya... I missed the April 10 gathering. Looking forward to the next one. I'll try to bring other HS gals along. Or if we have any major gatherings, i'll let u gals know too.
happy.gif

Peg76: I joined Girl Guides last time since sec2. Was in netball & LDDS for just the first year. I had a great time at GCW. The food there is great too. but sayang, bride and groom didn't get to eat much there. I had a nice candle as wedding favor. As for the Big Walk, err.. not my cup of tea. :p

peg76

Yan
at a function room at Southaven. I think his name is Goh Chee Koh. He is quite humorous lah.. not bad.. u want, i can try to source for his contact...

kokchien

<font color="ff0000">Hi Sweets,</font>
Didn't see your message till I saw Corrie's...so paiseh!
Yea, I remember the days where we have to where our shirt and pinafore...sometimes can be quite hot too...=P
Wow, you got married last year june...everyone seems to be so fast to get married! 3 cheers for st. nicks gals!
My dinner will be held at suntec's pearl river palace restaurant...preps not really finished..still got some stuff here and there lor..
Oh yea, would you like to attend my church wedding? It will be in the afternoon...^_^
Let me know if you're interested hor!

<font color="ff0000">Hihi Corrie,</font>
Paiseh...haha...thanks for the scolding..^_^
Yup yup, i only have 4 good friends from secondary school and they're the 3 of u and Amanda....=P
Thanks for the compliments, my mum said i look like some TCS star...hahaha....think the makeup artist really did a great job at making me look radiant and the makeup not too thick...
Yea hor, I think i better email them my pics..heh...
Yupz yupz,thanks for keeping that whole day just for me! Don't worry maybe in May or early June, I'll start calling for a gathering liaoz! Don't worry...^_^...got lots of stuff for ya to do..hehe...*wink*...in the meantime, you can start thinking of ways on how to 'torture' Simon on the wedding day...hahaha...

blossom

hi alhana,
i will try to talk to my boss. she is very busy lately so i want to wait for a more suitable time to talk to her. my hubby can only take leave in june. that is why we are still exploring the idea. there is a high chance that we cannot go actually but no harm trying.

cin

Hi Mrs Liu...

Your nick reminds me of the geography teacher Mrs Liu hee hee...i didn't take geog though, i took history..teacher was Ms. Bawani...

Hi Yolenda,

Your name tag was dark blue?

Come to think of it, a lot of our st nick's sisters are in the entertainment industry eh?

Diana ser, tanya chua, sharon au, bernice (ms. singapore)... anyone else?

Which ecas were you girls in btw?

alhana

Orh..he can only take leave in June. That's too bad. Hope ure boss will let you go. How long are you planning to take?

kokchien

Hi Cin,
Wah, I didn't know those celebraties were from St. Nicks! Now I know...muahahaha..thanks for sharing....=)

I used to be in Gymnastics, String Orchestra, Library.

wenn

hey tintin,
what would u like to know?
happy.gif

anyway, there used to be 3 of us here last year. seiko, jojok &amp; me. since our customary wedding last year, we seldom yak together here.

u getting married this year?
happy.gif

sweets

Cin, the celebraties u mentioned are those that I remember too
happy.gif

I used to be in Dance and Badminton ... funz
happy.gif
Cin, are u in the entertainment indy ?

Kokchien, I wun be in SG leh..so sorry..else I will love to attend your Church wedding
happy.gif
grin
happy.gif

cyn

peggy, i've seen ur rom photos... but i cant recognise u leh
sad.gif
everything abt GCW is great. i enjoyed myself. they've been very attentive. so glad that i had made a right choice. u too
happy.gif

er... big walk arh... no thx.

keruri, i think i know who u are... are u a member of california fitness? if i'm not wrong, think i saw u at pilates class b4. hope i'm rite :p u had ur wedding at gcw too... when was it?

peg76

cin_p,
I think i knwo who u are.....
happy.gif

Think we will try to organise a gathering for graduating batch of 1992 soon....
bounce.gif

yah, think i will consult the two of u when i need help on GCW.... Thank u in advance.
happy.gif

keruri

cin_p: yup, i'm a member at california fitness. hmm.. come to think of it i think i saw a cin** at pilates class before but i'm not sure if it's you. i had my wedding at gcw last sept. great place.
happy.gif

peg76: can include other graduating years as well mah.
happy.gif

cyn

keruri, haha... tat might be me... ;) think u're jus 1 or 2 rows infront of me. haven been gog CFC for awhile. there isnt any pilates class rite? so sad. :p u're rite.. gcw is a great pl. i had my wedding in jan.

keruri

cin_p: i haven't been there for quite a while too. so sad. no more nite pilates class from william. did u go for the one at orchard on monday nite? wonder if they still have it? will definitely call u the next time i see there.

anybody else in calfit here? maybe we can call out to each other there as well.
happy.gif

c0co

ya... keruri... I am a califonia Fitness too... haha :p

Cin_p... remember me? I chatted with u on the Tan yoong thread... hehe... so are u with Kai now?

Peg76... u look very sweet on your ROM... hehe...

wenn

hi tintin
happy.gif

ic ic... hope that u will find ur ideal date. oh, me graduated in 90 while my sis was 95 sec 5 class
happy.gif

besse

hi Jen

Heard from other treads u expecting??

hehe.. ya, me a Nov 03 bride. so how's married life so far?

yeah, this forum is fun.. now the few nov brides meet up more than once a week for MJ sessions even *grin*

Winnie,

I almost signed with PanPac too.. they have v nice wedding favour.. i love the pair of bears they using as wedding favours.. *grin* but din sign up with them cos the dates we wanted were nt available..

panggou

Hi Besse, any idea on the quality of food? I mean to PP to take a look yesterday, find the layout quite nice for Ocean Ballroom.

jenjen

Hi Besse... yes, I am... it was an unexpected one cos we were not seriously trying for a baby yet... been feeling quite sick for the past week... wonder when this will end...

jenjen

hi winnie, thanks...
happy.gif
well, i'm feeling quite scared to be a mum, actually... but now, i'm more concern abt the "sick" feeling i'm having due to hormonal changes...
sad.gif

boringbuangkok

BTW, you gals are '75 or '76....?? I'm hoping to get gather with you gals soon, hopefully some of you are from my class...
happy.gif

Anyone staying in Buangkok, just shifted there, very very bore
sad.gif

cyn

keruri, i haven been to the orchard branch. dun like the crowd there. dun think there's anymore pilates. probably replaced by body balance. where are u staying now?

coco, think u got the wrong person. i dun chat in tan yoong thread, neither i'm with kai =)

boringbuangkok, drop us some clues.. i'm '76, from 4E3. i'm staying near u... compassvale st...

peg76

boringbuangkok
I am from the 92 batch. which class are u?

We are organising a mass gathering very soon, working on the date now. will keep all of you posted. looking forward to see all of u....

panggou

Hi Jen, hmm you are pretty fast, one year older than my and you are a mum liao. to think i am only going to have my AD end next year.

is your hubby older than you?

jenjen

Hi winnie, yes my hubby is older than me... but both of us were not thinking of having children... it was quite unexpected...
happy.gif

keruri

cin_p: ya, nowadays body balance replaces pilates liao but pilates is only 1/3 of it, the other 2/3 are yoga and taichi. i tried pilates at orchard once, dun like the instructor. do you do yoga? i'm thinking of trying Deepak's one at Raffles on Wed nite. I'm staying in bedok area now. I'm near all the good food in the east. hee...

Peg76: boringbuangkok says she's from Miss Quek's class so that's 4E1. should ask Mr Toh if he remembers her index no. he has excellent memory!

boringbuangkok

me 75, guess, me are different class from you all, I guess you guys must be of that class I remember all of you all very on and fun kind....My class is pretty boring......