Ex-schoolgirls meeting place

inlove

Me 27 this year. guess I graduate in yr 93/94. Me stay at Punggol. I remember Ms Leong very well. Think she's quite ok leh. guess becos' I like Home Econ
happy.gif
I came from Class 4F and form teacher is Mr Rahim. Anybody from there?

suet

You gals are so young! I graduated in 88 but I rembr some of the teachers that u all talked abt, Mr Toh, Mrs Seetoh, Mr Ng. The principal, Mrs Koh, used to be my form teacher when I was in Sec 1 and she taught Maths. Even attended Mrs Koh's wedding in Nativity Church.
happy.gif

ssmilezz

Hi Irene ~ no...not around punggol. :p More central/east side.

Hey in love ~ i might know you leh..i took Home Econ (Food & Nutrition) for my Os. hehee..I am from...Class 4I. :p hehee...

I also remember Ms Leong. She took me for home econs during sec 2 and GOSH, she's really ONE of a kind. Wonder if she's still there.

Do u know ppl like Don (the tall guy i think), Yunzhong?

Small world....:p

soirene

hey hey... Wow,think my teachers a bit diff from you guys le. I remember pp like, mr peck, mr ang (maths & PE), miss tan later married to mr something... ( i can't remember) cause during those days, they were not married yet, still dating, and later heard, they really ghot together...

I rememebr Mrs chan (then, was our principal) and miss lau (our vice principal)
Mrs James Lim, Mrs nana lim, etc etc... wow, those were the days, i was so young...

alhana

Hi Blossom!

How are you girl?? Good?? What've u been up to lately?

I'm up to my eyeballs in work! Really need a break. Went to the Natas fair yesterday to scope out holiday packages. Most likely we'll be going to Krabi in June, and possible the US at the end of the yr. I love planning trips..and better yet, going on trips!

inlove

Hi Irene, my home at Blk 196A. I haven't move in yet cos' I haven't had my customary. My hubby moved in liao after reno finished 1 mth ago
happy.gif
I remember all the names u mentioned above. Really missed those days. Quite Fun. I'm still in contact with 2 of my classmates (actually gd friend) and both of them recently bought their flats at Punggol too.

soirene

oh... you are blk 196A, you're so lucky cause 196A is about three years already. that area is already very develop, and very convienent. My block is just opp yours. And there's a food shop just right below your block, there's is a hair salon, clinic, dental clinic as well, a stationery shop, a minimart... so when is your customary, any plan???

blossom

hi alhana,
glad to see you around.
happy.gif

i have been busy with my work lately so have not been coming in that often as before. how abt you?

krabi sounds like a nice place. i am playing for a break too. i am looking at london and switzerland. have you been there?

sweets

Hello Everyone!

Need your help in spreading the news around. We are trying to hold a 10 yr anniversary gathering for 1994 graduants (Sec4) and am trying to get in touch with as many graduants as possible.

If you are a 94-er, please keep Oct 2nd free!! And do pop me an email at [email protected] so that we can get connected via a group forum!

Do come forward and for the rest! help help your fellow xue jie/mei! Cheers!

alhana

Hi Blossom

Yeah, v busy too...but its good to be busy. Makes the time pass faster :p How's work for you these days? More tolerable i hope?

I've been to London. Loved it! Its a great city..a good blend of the old and the new. I got a kick out of seeing historical, medieval buildings right next to modern buildings. Helps tt I've always been keen on British history. My hubby's visited Switzerland b4. He said its v picturesque, but he found it boring. He's not really into sceneries... When do you intend to go? Did you chk out the Natas fair? If it were me, I wld probably spend more time in the UK coz there's really alot to see .. different cities yield very different characteristics and backgrounds. But its expensive lah. The exchange rate for sterling pound is very unfavourable.

miso

hi i am from st nicks too.
forgot which year i graduated in but i am 27 this year. haven't been back to the school since i graduated 11 years ago. does this makes me the oldest in this thread?

sweets

hello miso,

nice to hear from u...11 years so u must have grad in 1993 ? grin
happy.gif

So when's the big day coming up?

Not sure if you are the eldest sister in this thread ... hope more pple respond so we can find out LOL!

clarewoo

Hi Winnie,

I'm preparing for my ROM which will be on 20th April. My customary will probably be in 2006. Wat about you? By the way, which year did you graduate? I graduated in 1995.

panggou

HI Clara, I graduated in 1994, one year your senior. Had ROM this year and planning for customary next year. Have you book your BS?

Hmm, this thread is so quiet, seem like we are the only ones here.

whowillbe

Hi girls,

Quite surprised to see that an Ex-AHS gals thread would exist as AHS is always rather low profile. I was from the class of 95... ECA was scouts... any guides here??? : p

besse

Hi gals

Wow.. ex Crescentians.. exciting!!

hehe.. me grad longer time ago than u gals. so is your super seniors lor!!

Congratz on your coming weddings.. me had my solemnisation and customary in Nov last yr!!

keep in touch!!

clarewoo

Hi Winnie,

I'm using Ted Collection. Have just book Kelvin from Bettle at Work for my Studio & Outdoor photography. The rest of the stuff still not confirmed yet. Now waiting to collect my CS for my ROM. What abt you?

alhana

Hi Roy

Nice to see a guy on this thread. I'm for the class of 91..before ure time :p And I wasn't in guides..was from the Chinese Orchestra.

Getting married soon?

drfonz

Hi

Nice to meet all of you. Was from batch of 93... really suprised to read that Hunag Yinru passed away, guess time really flies. Anyway, i'm the 2nd guy here... looking for contractors and chanced along this thread when reading
happy.gif

panggou

Hi Clara, I am with Golden Horse Award, just ROM in Feb this year. actually signed up the package on impulse. They just happen to be there at Suntec when I waas thinking of getting a ROM package.

But thot your AD is in 2006, how come you have booked the photography so early? is it for ROM?

oh so you will be having your ROM outside ROM premise? I think that will be a good idea. I have it inside ROM premise as i want to keep my expenditure within budget.

How is Ted collection? is it the one at Bugis?

clarewoo

Hi Winnie,

I kiasu so book my photography first lor
happy.gif
Actually, since I've decided on the photographer so just go ahead with the confirmation. Yap, Ted Collection is the one in Bugis. So far, only saw my CS. Pretty ok, workmanship is good. Hope they will maintain the standard for my EG & WG :Þ I saw Golden Horse Award at Suntec too but my FH wants to keep all my dresses so we didn't go to bridal studio as they can cost quite a bit if I choose to keep my dresses. My ROM will be at Carlton Hotel, quite an attractive package I would say as it cost as much as eating at a restaurant after the event. Have you got a flat already? Me still looking for one
happy.gif

peg76

hi all

I am so happy to find this thread, I started with a new thread "any ex-hai sing gals" last week but there was no reply, now i know where to find u gals.

anyway, I graduated in 1992 also, i think i am from 4E2. will try to get more hai sing gals to join in

panggou

Hi Clara, oh you intend to keep the dresses. for me, i am not very keen on keeping it as i think it is I will only get a once in the lifetime chance to wear it. I think Ted collection looks really pro, did not know that they are the MTM to keep shop.

my ROM lunch is at Hotel Rendevzous. the buffet at Straits cafe was very good and the price is also ok as we cut the Singel "Buy 3 get 1 free" coupon for the occasion.

Doe CS stand for Cheong Sum or ??

I got a flat liao, at Sengkang Compassvale lane. very far from my workplace (near to Commonwealth). but it is only part time flat as part time will be staying with my FH and IL in Hougang. are you looking for new or resale?

whowillbe

Hi alhana,

I'm planning to get married either next march or next june... Photoshoot aiming for dec...

BTW anyone going to stay in Park Green???

peg76

Yan

just want to reconfirm, your english name starts with a "c"

sunny76

i know who u are...

tanya

some clue pls...

peg76

to all ex-hai sing gals

hello, good to meet you (seniors/juniors/same batch) again after all these yrs.

those who graduated in 92, pardon me, i may not know who u are, care to identify yourself by dropping me an email.

jenjen

Hi gals! Hehe... initially wanted to start such a thread but changed my mind becos dunno will have biz or not...
happy.gif

I grad in 1993, also your senior...
happy.gif
Had my ROM in Nov 2001 and customary in Nov 2002... Besse, how come I dunno you also Nov bride? Oh paiseh... you Nov 2003...
lame.gif

peg76

hi all

to provide some updates of myself:
AD=21 Nov
Dinner=22 Nov @ Grand Corpthorne Waterfront
Bridal Package with Wedding News

how abt yours?

peg76

circusbugs

sorry, I still cannot recall. cannot put your name to your face... tried checking with the gal guide friends also

anyway when is your AD?