Ex-schoolgirls meeting place

verre

ya ya...that will be great!
happy.gif
My ECA is military band. I don't think i even go to the library! hahahha..I know ppl from the express class like felicia, weng kin , some from 4E4, the twins weixiang & weixian. Do you know them? We should have met before..

ariesta

Mahahaha~~~~~ i know 1 guy felix... The twins were prefects rite??? In fact one of them were in the maggi porridge commercial i tink... KCPSS only claim to starhood... Mahaha~~~~

I was super anti-social then, onli know my classmates... Haizzzz, maybe we met b4 but no idea lor... I know some of the 5N guys (Diwei, yizhen, qingfu...etc).My classmates got Huiping, guanqun, evelyn....

gingerschnapps

miss yappie,u will get to meet lew eileen someday lah...just like how I bumped into bow_wow while shopping the other time! =)

hey gals, let's keep this thread going k?

heard st nicks is now very different from last time? as in pple dun speak chinese anymore? i noe the croc pool isn't there anymore...my, the last time i visited st nicks was in 2001 i think.

anyone visited st nicks recently? shall we organise some kind of outing?

who else from the 94 batch? c'mon st nicks gals...let's get this going! =)

verre

Hahha is it? The twins now working in a medicial industry. Saw weixiang a few times.

Those guys? hahha i still keep in touch with qingfu! Yup i know Diwei and Yizhen too. Quiet guys...They are in 5N1. My classmates got libin, pingpiing, shengbao...

Guanqun sounds familiar leh...you know evon? She's in the express class too. I think i heard the name 'guanqun' from her and felicia. Hahhaha...

ariesta

Mahahaha~~~ the old sch fren i met recently was Diwei lor!!! tat guy like became so much skinny... yup yup yizhen's pretty quiet too. But qingfu is like the most talkative of them all.... It's veri cool still keeping in contacts wif them!! Yup, Guanqun was in express..Btw do they still know where is guanqun??

like wat i say... i low profile gal man~~~ So dun know evon or felicia...unless they joined christian fellowship i guess..... I've heard of weixiang and weixian coz of the commercial... not to mention tat they were 2 cute-looking twins...
kao_happy.gif

verre

Oh gosh!! I can't stand qingfu! He really very very talkative! Wonder how his gf can stand him. hahhaha. (shhhss.....don't let him know!) Nah...not sure man. Anyway i don't really keep in touch with my classmates...

Hehehe...yah...they are soooo cute!
happy.gif

ariesta

his gf must be the quiet type.. so that qingfu can "express" himself wif more freedom... Mahahaa~~~~~(Tat's why his frens r all quiet types...)

By the way, when r u getting married??

verre

Hahhaa maybe you're rite!!! Anyway...he's an insurance agent now. Too much free time liao.

Me? married liao lor! Hehee... Hey congrats to you! Everything prepared oredi?

ariesta

wow!!! insurance agent... Actually suits him alot... Good, he found a job tat lets him talk non-stop~~~~~Mahahaha~~

U married! Congrats! Any bb along the way?? Mine's Apr29 next yr! havn't settled the AD events~~~~~Haizzz...

grin

Hi guys,

ms yappie, the eileen lew I know from work fits the above description perfectly. Can't be too many of them around ya? I don't have her number but can find out for you.

missyappie

wow gingerschnapps - u went back to st nick's in 2001? the last time i went was in 1995 when we collected our o level results?!?!?

hahah - i think the younger generation is very different now - whether they're from st nick's or any other school....
happy.gif

hello grin - just PM-ed u... when's your big day?

*yawn* it's monday all over again.....

verre

ya lor...very suitable!!! hahhaa

hehee...thanks. no lah not planning to have bb yet. relax relax...preparation is like that one. what elses have you not settled yet?

ariesta

The meeting between the parents... The Guo Da Li things... The AD photographer... The AD events list... Guest List not done... Wat else am i missing????

verre

Try to confirm the photographer fast. It's better to book early than late. The rest of the stuffs can slowly do. what abt ur MUA?

ariesta

Using the one provided by BS. Mahahaha~~~~
Did u know any AD photographer??? I'm looking for a reasonably priced photographer, max $600, films $40 per roll. am i asking for the impossible.????

verre

Oh i see!
happy.gif

Err...not really know leh..sorry. I only saw 1 photographer and confirmed him tat time. Cannot recommemd to you lor cos the price is so much ex than what you're looking for. Did you read those threads on cheap photograper? Maybe you can find it there?

powder

haha... i got caught so many times crossing over to SAC side last time... in fact i got caned once actually... the sisters pulled me by the ear to the principle's office and i kena from the discipline master...
happy.gif

powder

tat time still dun know how to like girls yet... just us guys daring each other to cross over... then in pri 5/6 then got lady frens from there... and used to go out everyday... after tat, we decided waiting in bras basah is smarter... haha... ok lah, shall not disturb this thread... just hapi to see my fav lady school here...
happy.gif

cutiepooh

Hi Hoon
kao_happy.gif

I've emailed u and added u in my friendster!
Go there and u'll noe who am I!
kao_wink.gif

Yup have heard that you are married...hehe I am juz in the mist of starting my plans
kao_babydust.gif

mshoon

Hi Prunes...
Welcome to Singapore brides...nice to meet u here...I was from 4/5...U r? Can pm me or email me at [email protected]

Hi Cutie,
Nice to meet u here too...seems like a SACian gathering here hor...hehe..When is yr AD? U rom already?

Hoon
kao_babydust2.gif

cutiepooh

Hi Hoon

My AD most likely in 2007.....date yet to be confirmed.

Hmmm...wonder who Prunes is
kao_confused2.gif
since now that we recognised each other! hehe

prunes

Hoon, I think i know u already, u are from the guitar club right ??
AS for cutie, still no idea of who u are.
I am already married, since last year.

reismion

hi gals,

i'm an ex-crescentian as well. graduated in 1994. same as winnie n dainty. i was in 4/3.

nice to meet u gals!
happy.gif

my AD's on nov 2006.

mshoon

Oh dear Oh dear...U all seems to know who i am? Who are u prunes? Care to let us know?? I am damn curious now
kao_confused.gif
...Dig out the yearbook also wun be able to guess who u r....
kao_confused2.gif