Ex-schoolgirls meeting place

hazey

hi

I am from westlake too..Both primary & secondary.
I think I graduated in 1992 too.Can't remember the exact year I graduated. opps...

yuki_ko

Hi Jasminetea.... really? I know quite a number of students from the normal stream...

Juz confirming the year and making sure that I got it rite... yr year, who are the prefects? Yuan Xiang? Desmond? Alvin Goh? or Pauline Teo? Felise? Melissa? Wei Ling?

takahara

Hi Edna,

my childcare centre in Jln Jurong kechil...haha..me will be waiting wor..
will be keeping one spot for ur kids..LOL!!

yuki_ko

Hi Hazey

I'm from 4E2... eeerrr... there's 2 batches in there... which batch do u belong to? u in the same class as Eugene, Herman, Wei Ling?

Or were u in the same class as Ming Hai?

sharyenne

Ally,
oh no... too far oredi! me will be staying at the other end of the island after my wedding.

btw, saw ur kiddies' pix in friendster... how old r they now?

frozenheart

Westlake sec is merging with guang yang, they are holding some events before 2006. here are the info..

Charity Carnival Enterprise
Date: Saturday, 2 July 2005
Time: 9am to 3pm
Coupon Price: $10 per booklet
Transactions will be based on the Carnival Coupons sold.
To buy the coupons or to help out in the carnival, drop a mail to [email protected]

Farewell Dinner
Date: Friday, 2 December 2005
Time: 6.30 pm to 10.30 pm
Venue: Orchid Country Club, Grand Ballroom
Ticket Price: $48.00
Food: Halal Chinese
Ex-students and past teachers are invited to register your names to get the tickets early.

ttss

Halo all,

Nice to see you gals around since our sch days. I'm a non-active NCC gal at that time. ;p Had a close friend by name of Pearly in the Band during my time. Wonder if you gals heard of her ?

Really envious of Ally, 2 kids oledy loi and a boss of a childcare centre at your age ! I hv just got married last year December. Planning for kidz next year...Ally, your childcare centre is near to my home. So can i reserve a place for my child-to-be 1st ?? Remember to charge me at subsidized price hor ! hehe ;)

Edna, congrats to your forecoming wedding. hows your preparations ? where r u going to hold it ?

a_k

hi ladies, saw some familiar names in the thread... so join in... glad to see ally doing well. long time didnt see the band members liao. heard the familiar name of weimian, wendy... i tot ally is ivy too... edna, u still keep in contact with lining and the rest? anyway glad to see familiar names here.

sharyenne

Hi TTSS n AK!!!

thx TTSS!
nothg much at the moment... but will be having my PS tomm. keeping my fingers crossed for a bright n sunny day!
i'm having a chinese sitdown lunch n solemnization at 88 Rstnt n dinner buffet at Raffles Marina.
i do hv a vague impression of Pearly, but cos she was a senior, so didn't noe her so well.

hey AK,
care to intro yourself?
since u noe us, u muz be in our batch.
i'm not in contact with Lining, but Wendy is still one of my closest frens, n Wendy is still in contact with Weimian.

ttss

Edna, don't worry. Your photos will turn out nice nice one. Btw, why din u do your solemnization at Raffles Marina ? Imagine kiss-start your marriage under the sunset with a beautiful seaview at Raffles Marina. Must be very romantic loi! ;)

mtrain88

Hi Ling, me graduated in 1992 also!! which class were you from? what's your full name ah? maybe i know u?!
happy.gif
happy.gif

takahara

Hi ladies!!!

TTSS,

jia you..gd luck on ur baby making!!

AK,

care to intro urself? which batch were u in?

Edna,

me manage to get in touch with Ivy. May meet her on this thursday..Oh ur PS is tommorow? where will u be taking ur pic?

preci0usm0ments

hiya ladies
happy.gif

Glad i've made my way here hehe actually i dun remember much of my primary school days already
happy.gif
jus know that i was not in those "popular" grp :p

Jan,
I wanted so much to have my wedding at CHIJmes.. my hubby never understood y haha but the structure is not really for chinese sit-down dinner huh? so disappointed
sad.gif

yuki_ko

Hi Jasminetea

eeerrr.... Yong Xiang, Alvin Goh & Desmond are my senior and Pauline, Melissa & Wei Ling are my batch... which batch did u belong to?

I was in the board for 2 yrs then I quitted coz too many ECAs... need to free some time for more interesting activities... hehehee...

jasminetea

Hi Yuki,

I'm with Alvin Goh & Desmond 's batch. So Pauline, Melissa and Wei Ling were my junior.

I think if I see you, should be able to know who you are heee...
happy.gif
I think

yuki_ko

Hi Jasminetea

My real name is Rosalind... wat's yrs?

Alvin, Yong Xiang and Huan long are my god brother... are you in the same class as anyone of them... do you still keep in contact with them...

a_k

hi ally, i am your senior. i in baritone. i am senior of weimian too. together with siva, yingning, etc. perhaps u will have some idea of who i am.

gingerschnapps

wow, 89 batch? that's sharon au's batch rite?...or is it 91? methinks sharon and tanya from 91 batch.

hello...anyone from st nicks 94 batch? yoohoo..anyone?

grin

Hi, I was from 1 grace, 2 grace and then left st nicks. Think I knew someone from purity, can't rem who. Was Xiaoyun in your class or was she in justice?

Do you rem the very tall Sharon? Met her in the hostel in nus.

gingerschnapps

xiaoyun in purity or loyalty i think? she went to CJ after st nicks rite? i remember the tall sharon! her chinese name is ai something rite? i saw her recently while shopping...she looks quite different!

were you ever taught by Mdm Chew? she was the form teacher when i was in sec 1 and 2. used to be scared of her...i'll never forget the way she says "vernier callipers" ...hehe!

are u married or getting hitched soon?
happy.gif

grin

Hi gingerschnapps,

We used to call Mdm Chew "Chewing gum" and "Chew chew train" right? She didn't teach my class, only did occ relief. I think my teachers were Ms Bawani (history), (english) tall lady with permed shoulder length hair, mrs lee?, Pan lao shi (chinese), (maths) famously fierce lady with short permed hair. Getting old liao, can't remember their names...

Yup, XY went to CJ. She joined SQ after uni. Wonder if she's still there. I bumped into her parents at work a couple of years ago.

Me married liao. And I was the one who always said I didn't want to get hitched. Ironic huh! You leh?
happy.gif

missyappie

Hello hello!

So cool to see a St Nick's thread on SG Brides! Dunno why I never chanced upon this thread when I was a heavy SG brides user - Ie b4 I got married
happy.gif

Anyway, I was from the 94 batch, orange batch.

Hey - I'm trying to get hold of Lew Eileen who has mysteriously disappeared. Is Lew Eileen in here? Anyway here kept in contact with her?

Anyway here from snsb??

(",)

gingerschnapps

hello grin...wow...XY joined SQ? cool!i bumped into her mum at AMK too.=) me getting hitched next jan.

jaclyn,i oso orange badger! i think i know who u are... jaclyn yap.=) you know esther tay and ye lilian etc rite? ms jeya was ur class form teacher if i've not mistaken?

i think u noe who I am as well.if ur jaclyn yap, i was same class wif u one year
kao_biggrin.gif

anyway, grin and jaclyn, my email is [email protected]

grin

Hi Jaclyn,

Is that your real name? Very familiar leh...

I know an Eileen Lew but donno if she's the one you're lookinh for. Is she sporty, quite hyperactive, talks fast and has short hair?

gingerschnapps

i know who's lew eilenn! she's quite loud one rite...very friendly gal. but sorry, i dun have her contacts. does anyone have esther tay's contacts? yoohoo, are u here esther?

pple in snsb...i remember got kenlun, shanshan etc...from my class!

missyappie

oh goodness me! i didn't know my real name would be reflected when i was being honest in filling up the registration form!

hahahah - ok - i've changed it now
happy.gif

gingerschnapps from 4J huh?

yeah - lew eileen is the one who's quite loud, talks really fast, has short hair (then), hyperactive.. pretty tanned! anyone knows wat happened to her!!!

grin

This is such a small world! I worked in the same place with Eileen until recently, but I never knew she was from st nicks!

gingerschnapps

ya...i"m from 4J? know who I am? :p

grin and miss yappie,so when did u get married?

i remember liu yiling...she was prefect or monitor or something rite?

wow grin...indeed a small world! =)

Quick...get more pple join our st nick's thread!

missyappie

nope - it's not the liu yiling the prefect/monitor..

it's the lew eileen who was in 4P.

grin - where were u working when u were with eileen? is it the same one we're talking abt?

miss yappie got married in may 05... wat abt the rest?

ariesta

Hi, I'm from KCPSS like 10-yrs ago. Recently met a old sch fren. Kinda missing the old school life~~~~~ Would like to find other KCP gal to chitchat....

gingerschnapps

hello miss yappie...i'm back here again!

bow-wow,nice seeing you here!

how come the mailing list is based in Oz?the person who set it up is/was studying there?

anyone knows where's lilian yap(4f/izit 4t), tan ailei(4j/4w) etc...and wad abt ms jeya and miss bawani etc...are they still teaching there?

missyappie

i heard that ms jeya is still teaching...

hmm - not sure where yap lilian and tan ailei are.. ..

i'm desperately searching for lew eileen
happy.gif

verre

hmmm...don't think i know anyone from 4E1...but must see pics then will know. haha. Me from 5N2 yr95, so yr94 is 4N2.

ariesta

still at office now... will see if i still got the yr book to upload... Mahahaha~~~~
Sounds like we r from the same period... Bwahahaha... how abt ur eca? I'm from Christian fellowship, choir, and library.... maybe we hv met at the lib be4 mahahaha~~