Everlasting Love and Everlasting Marriage are not the same.

scopefun

Chocolatte,

That's the perfect case.

You must have met the One. Congrats.

However... given the imperfection of mankind, I have some doubts...

miloice

Continue having your doubts. It doesn't matter to those in happy marriages and relationships.

scopefun

Milo,

Interestingly... Those who usually end up stuck usually enjoy alot in the beginning. Why...

Imperfect mankind trying to be perfect, sweeping every imperfection under the carpet and...

Here comes a sweet young thing!

All hell breaks loose.

scopefun

It just shows, mortals are just mortals.

To be honest, trying to sound too perfect usually means totally bad.

Because I have not known one mortal to be perfect. There is usually more love in two quarreling couple voicing out their frustrations than two chaps sayanging each other...

miloice

being in a happy fulfilled relationship and marriage has nothing to do with perfection of the individuals.

I agree that is about growing together and enjoying every moment of that journey. That enjoyment lasts beyond the honeymoon and initial days and despite the inperfections they have.

denise80

Yup. For an everlasting marriage, couples must grow together in this journey. Different people have different expectations, values and attitudes towards marriage. What's more important is the married couple is mutually enjoying the relationship. An interesting view shared by my hubby today...can't remember what topic we were discussing just now and he just said, "Before marriage is sex, after marriage is love." I believe he refers to a relationship prior to a marriage as a 'courtship period' and that marriage goes beyond that as it encompasses love and commitment.

btw, great result for arsenal away against the blues.

yup, it was a lucky win.
if terry didn't slip, perhaps the result would be a draw.

miloice

lucky? Van persie form is no luck. So was Walcot's goal. He slipped and fell too but recovered got past defenders and score that super goal.

scopefun

Before the real test, everything is love.

After the test, everything is struggling to break free. LOL~

Mortals.

神也是,鬼也是~

lucky? Van persie form is no luck. So was Walcot's goal. He slipped and fell too but recovered got past defenders and score that super goal.

would love that he dish out some payback to manu instead...sorry man i'm anything but united.

clark

those who can, play.

those who can't, watch.

those who are fat, ugly and like to stalk pple, just comment.

You know who i mean.

cococherry

Scope, its never perfect, bound to have minor issues in marriage. I won't even say it's gonna be everlasting too cause who knows if I will still be alive tomorrow, no one can tell the future. But at least for now, we are seeing each other as one who will grow old and hold hands and strolling in the park together.

scopefun

Dear Chocolatte,

Let me share with you something I treasure very much in a relationship...

Life is about romance...

And love is about forever romance.

Minor issues are not a problem... but you have to iron them out lah~

Everlasting marriage without everlasting love is so so so so so so so... torturing.

We only live once...

Even when I am single... alone... everyday is romance. See?

That's why to me... everlasting love is more more more so much more important than everlasting but hollow marriage.

You will live tomorrow, because at your grave... the man who loves you will come and send you roses...

That's why in Europe there is a saying you picked up in 'The Clash of the Titans'...

Love is what makes you immortal, mortal...

Feel what I said...

denise80

Scope, describe how you live every day with romance when you are single...(this is really a question, not an argument)

scopefun

Denise80,

Come into my life, and I'd show you.

You do know you are asking me as if to describe God...

I think simply... even a cock brain will realise Scope is a romance freak... LOL~ Very different from the usual Singaporean dicks.

denise80

"Come into my life, and I'd show you."

No, thanks. I didn't know living a romantic lifestyle is equivalent to the description of a god. Are you alikening yourself to god? If you're sincere, you would have described it here but I guess it's okay.

denise80

Off topic again, Mr. Scope.

The topic is about love (and your definition of romance) not about "Is denise80, this sick woman, fit to be in the arms of God?".

ahyip

realise you will start to call "names" when people don't agree with you; sick morons, sick, idiots mad, horrible ect.

scopefun

Yiping,

You realise wrong.

I don't call them names when they don't agree with me. Read carefully. They have to justify the names.

You are pretty pathetic... and judgemental without thinking much.

ahyip

LOL! see, now i'm pathetic.
Read from the other threads that your original user was deleted/ban by the admin.
You've already proven that the admin did the right thing.

scopefun

Yiping,

You think the crazy admin can be the judge? LOL~

What makes you think I even bothered?

When I said you are pathetic, you are pathetic.

It's not because you disagree with me. LOL~

denise80

Yiping, you're right. Anyway anyone could easily notice that he starts calling names when we have different views and only his views are right..then why need a forum? Might as well just have ppl to ask for advice here and then have Scope be the one and only person to respond to all...cos he knows about toddlers, studied psychology, did some survey involving a sample size of 5500 (so this is the gospel truth to him in his tiny world), knows about romance, love, everlasting love/marriage or what went wrong in everyone's lives. He's perfect, he's god and because of that, our views are condemned as silly, sick, idiotic, mad...well well, I'll say all these are perfectly normal coming from him. I'm not surprised hehehe...

ahyip

Why not? this is his forum, obviously u have done something to break his rule which end up having such treatment.

To be fair, some points u mentioned makes sense, but the name callings, is completely childish. You put everyone down just because you don't agree with their opinion. You've portrait urself as a egoistic, immature, borrow your words, "crazy moron", who doesn't know how to respect others.

denise80

vios: back then, Scope was worse..I think he has improved but still, he has a one-track mind and that is whoever disagrees with him will be rendered problematic...plus the name-calling part..he hasn't changed much hehe

ahyip

Yiping,

You think the crazy admin can be the judge? LOL~

Dennis, I'm refering to this. Rules like.. no vague words, sexual contents ect. It's up to the admin to decide.

denise80

yiping: I see...but doubt the admin will eradicate him hehe..nvm..let him stay around to entertain himself

vios: hehe I'm a teacher so will give some brownie points for slight improvement hehehe...

vios

yea you are behaving like an idiot - when you shouldn't be - because you actually believe what you wrote here, then and now.

wtf happened to your brains?

vios

blame it on your talk-cock posts in this thread lah.

then what do you think got me here to remind you that you are actually name-calling yourself an idiot?

wtf.

ahyip

Scope,

Please lah, no one can be more crazy then u. With all ur insane talk about how sick our society is. Who are u to judge?

A forum of morons... from a sick society of no culture. LOL~

We no culture? LOL!!!! u should be lucky we are cultured people who knows our manners if not, every now and then there will be someone walking up to u to tell u that u r a ugly, self centered 自æ‹ç‹‚. It's either u have a split personalities, behaving like a total different being in ur real life, else I bet u have pissed off every single person around u, including ur parents, that's y u need to hide behind the screen to find entertainment and source to spread ur madness.

u know, there's a symptom that's u've justiy for urself so far, it's call PSYCHOTIC. Please stay in ur mental hospital or ur made believe world before u got send back to ur planet.

denise80

Scope: LoL..you always talked about how romantic you are and how well you can perform in bed unlike the average singaporean male in this forum...but you probably haven't realised that from the way you called everyone names such as sick woman, moron, stupid, idiots coupled with the use of vulgarities etc..you just showed how an ungentleman you are and how intolerant you are towards our views and opinions (whether male or female). Seriously, I pity your woman or friends who have to put up with all these because they can't seem to disagree with you a teeny weeny bit without being verbally abused. If the men in this forum or the husbands of these women in this forum need to wake up, I think you need to wake up first. Without basic respect for anyone in this world, you're not getting anywhere, let alone find 'The One'.