Europe tour by SA

girlfriend

hi ken, u can join the Europe in June thread, d_woof has joined the similar package as the above just that her last stop is London.

I've been to the similar package by Chan Bros jus that the arrangement of the sights r slightly different.

stardus

Hi ken,

i've been to the package as u stated, by sa, but mine is 12 days, and last stop in London.

simply love it. Think SA provides good service. I would strongly recommend.

kenairs

hi moonlight,

wao. u seems happy with their service. Btw, how is the pace of the tour considering the number of place cover in 10days.

and what the total cost for 2 person? and photos to share ? hehe

stardus

hi all

my package comes up to $3.5k per person, inclusive of tax, flying by SQ. There are some optional tour that must not be missed.. hence need to prepare some spare cash at hand.

the pace of the tour is considered slow. Everything moves slowly from place to place and its not tiring at all, that makes our trip pleasant and enjoyable.

woof

halo everyone,
wow saw my name being mentioned.....

ken, i juz went to the similiar package u mentioned last mth for my HM.....
nice place n the pace is alrite....oh ya most of the time spent is in Swiss......went for 12daes, 2 daes in Paris n 2 daes in London......simply love these places as the places r very attractive...oso went for the Moulin Rouge in Paris...NICE show but den itz optional tour......as wat moonlight mentioned, the price is abt the same but i guess mine is slightly higher due to the increase in fuel as well as itz during the peak season......pretty cold in Swiss....

dawn45

Hi Moonlight
Hows the weather like in March when u went for ur HM? Me intend to go for my HM next yr March to Europe too.
Thinking of tkg the package tour too...But is it difficult to book? Did u go straight after ur AD? My email is [email protected].
Hear from u soon.

makino

Hi everyone, I saw the 12D tour going to Switzerland, France and London by SA and it's pretty similar to the ChanBros 12D Europe Fantasy (+London) tour. Any comments? I think the pace of both tours looks pretty relaxing, if you compare with others like ChanBro's 13D Europe Romance for eg where u travel to 8 countries with only 1 extra day.

Btw, the mountain at Jangfrau is not Mt Titlis, right? Got a bit confused by the SA itinerary...

beautiful

i will choose sa cos they fly by sq
happy.gif

sinkor

Hi,

Anyone try SA 16D Europe Central tour package? Is it good? Planning to go either during June or August. Any suggestion? Thanks

sinkor

Hi beautiful,

Are u taking the 16D Europe tour package? is the schedule very tight and pack? hmm...my main motive is see the scenery, so is SA ok? no shopping is ok for me! :D

Thanks

askabride

Hi all,
Any1 gone on the 16 Days Europe Spotlight by SA tours?
Was the service, food, itinerary, pace good?

I'm actually comparing betw this package and a similar one from Trafalgar. Could not decide which one to take hence would nd more feedback...

Would appreciate any comments/opinions, thanks!
happy.gif

askabride

Hi all,
Any1 gone on the 16 Days Europe Spotlight by SA tours?
Was the service, food, itinerary, pace good?

I'm actually comparing betw this package and a similar one from Trafalgar. Could not decide which one to take hence would nd more feedback...

Would appreciate any comments/opinions, thanks!
happy.gif

marilyn_chh

askbride,
I like SA itinerary too but the lady attended to us during natas fair very "yaya". Hubby dun like her attitude. May be we very suay lah..

Finally sign up with tradewinds cos besides visiting places, they have highlights on local meals which we wanted. And we like the attitude of the person serving us during natas fair...

Have you booked your trip?

makino

techguy,
What does that mean? I thought they only have a local guide at a few places.

mrc,
I think it was just ur luck. We were served by a yaya lady at the headoffice once, but my encounters with the other staff was good.

marilyn_chh

tsukushi,
yeah, think so.. i heard from my gf that SA tour is reliable and good. haiz.. what abt you? did you sign up with them before? Where did you go?

marilyn_chh

Hi,
It's been a year since my Europe trip i still miss it. If you're interested to check out SA tour to Italy and Swiss, send me a PM and I will forward you photos of my trip. It'll give you an idea the places we visited and things that we did. Though it burn a big fat hole in our pocket, it's all worth it!
happy.gif

sindel

hi all,

I'm joining the 11day europe tour with SA going in MAy. includes Belgium, holland, germany, switzerland, france, italy.... is my 1st time....anyone has anything to share? like... must buy stufff, must see things,how to travel if i wanna buy LV???

monkeyjay

I just came back from SA tour Italy and Swiss... overall quite alright except that it was really tiring.. esp the bus journey. We had few diff guides at diff places of interest in Italy. I was rather disappointed that each guide briefing were done in a hurry, most of the time we never listen to what they say and busy take pics as they move on very fast.. hotels were alright.. we met another grp from Dynasty tour..

LV is not very cheap in Italy and Swiss sadly.. but Gucci is very cheap.. hehe.. i bought one bag at Italy at $450 savings compared to SG. i saw that the price from May onwards are close to $4k.. my god.. so much diff as compared to Mar..

ahda

hey jay,

Were we on the same tour group???
there were 5 honeymoon couples in our group..so are you one of them? : )
oh yes, maybe with this we will know with if we were in the same tourgroup..rem the 3 taitais??

ahda

hey Jay,
i have PM you, but i wont be able to reply using private email account..so tonite then will response to you..

aspialle

mrc, takushi
techguy knws cos he went honeymoon there by SA.
they have local tour guides but for certain places only for explanation of the place.btw i went too.....cos i went with techguy, would recommend SA tours

orosalind

Hi,

Sori to intrude. I am desparately trying to seek help / advise on VAT refund.

Wonder if anyone here has did any research on the procedure to claim VAT refund in Paris?

I am flying over to Paris soon and estimated large sum of purchases (cos my frens entrusted me to buy some expensive items back for them). Wanna know if there is any diff in terms of procedure if I made the puchases in cash vs card and also, what is the pocedure for claiming.

Appreciate if someone cld help if you know the ans. Thanks.
happy.gif

sindel

claiming the VAT ah....easy...the tour guide will also tell you.... let me tell you 1st...

when purchasing, rem the receipts.....for LV, you cant get yr tax refund directly from the shopping mall....you have to bring your receipt to a counter at the shopping mall then do some documentations..... after wich when you are leaving Paris, you have to queue at the airport to do the necessary...

your merchandise needs to be hand carry....

not to worry,....your tour guide will remind you...
if not you can ask him....if your tour guide is Chris then not to worry...

orosalind

Hi HAPPY,

Thanks for your advice. Claiming VAT refund at the shopping mall? That's the first time I heard of this, everyone (including those in the forum) tells me that it's to be claimed at the airport. Prob you are talking abt purchasing from a btq located in a shopping mall (as I was told btq dun do refund, except the paper docs).

cherry07

Hi HAPPY,
I am considering to go for the same 11 days europe tour with S.A.
How is the experience? is it very hectic and how are the hotels like?
can PM me more details and share some pics with me? Thanks!