Eternity Wedding Band

pinkie_cloud

Hi ladies, any here who had bought or custom-made an eternity wedding band?

Can you post the pic as well as price? I want to get one as well and am doing some research. Thanks in advance!

jsim15

Hi pinkie_cloud,mine is an eternity band..customise at Fairy's Inc..haben got any pic yet..cos collecting band at end of tis mth

jsim15

mine is full eternity diamond size is 0.01ct (small but bright).made up of yellow,rose,champagne & white gold at d side..d diamonds r on top..collecting my bands nxt wkend..no pics now..oso duno how is turn out too
happy.gif

pinkie_cloud

That sounds lovely with the combination of gold. No worries, it should turn out well for I've heard lotsa raves about Fairy's Inc.

Do share with us the pic when you've gotten the rings yah?
happy.gif

jsim15

Hi pinkie_cloud,
sure.. do check out fairy's inc if u wana something of ur own cosi haf frds whom they r wearing d same wedding band cos is fm LH..looks kinda funny..tink Larry got nice rings too but i din go see cos find d shop too"grand" to enter ..ha

pinkie_cloud

Haha! Sure!

Called Fairy's Inc to check yesterday and they'd quoted me for $980 onwards to full eternity rings.. Find it a little steep in view that I can get cheaper ones at Goldheart. Not too sure of the size of the diamonds though...

But I guess I'm paying a premium to have a unique ring of my own. As there can be many sets of the same rings from retail outlets and thus little differentiation.

hapimint

Went to SK last night and saw this ring. its like half eternity ring with 5 set in diamonds totaling 0.5carat altogether. The price quoted to us after discount is 1k.
BTW, just curious, may sound silly but is there any GIA certificates for half eternity band? no reason for it right? as we would be able to see the diamond "birth number"

jsim15

Hi Mindy,o.5carat diamond size is veri big & 1k is reasonable!But u muz noe wat grade D,E or F?I forgot to askd grade of my band will ask when collecting..
happy.gif

hapimint

sounds reasonable.. but I wondering about GIA cert mar... If no cert then we have to take the sales person word as it is right? on the grade and all?
Anybody can enlighten me?

cactus_79

Hi Mindy, there is usually no GIA cert for smaller diamonds. You have 5 diamonds totaling 0.5ct, so each diamond is 0.1ct. Usually GIA cert is for 0.3 cert and above diamonds. They will certify either loose stones or a solitaire. You would need one GIA cert for each stone. I don't think you can have a cert for all 5 stones. Need to have 5 certs cos you are grading 5 different stones.

cactus_79

Yes, Mindy. Actually the value of grading is only greater for big diamonds cos it affects resale value. Few people will grade small diamonds because small diamonds are very common. Not worth the $200+ cost of getting the diamond graded.

micmattina

Hi pinkie_clouds...

I got my half eternity band from Lee Hwa destinee range....it consists of 13 diamonds totaling 0.13ct...It quite sweet as it meant to be worn with the engagement ring....you can go to Lee Hwa website to download the brochure....

micmattina

Hi Jsim15

Erm, I dont have the pic but you could go to the Lee Hwa website, click on the e-brochure and then click on the timeless love wedding bands and it is on page 5 the last pair of wedding bands.....

Do you have a pic of yours to share?
happy.gif

jsim15

Thanx Mich,
mine is ard 2.2k..HTb is ard 1.2k lo..is consider x liao for simple band.Bcos of d gold combination one col is 400 hundred..we got 3 so minimum 1.2 k for each..so haf u decided where to buy ur bands?

micmattina

Wah!!!!! 3.4k for your bands??!!!! **Faints** Me no big budget for wedding bands....Your band's design is classic!!! Very elegant also.....

I have already gotten mine from Lee Hwa...the half eternity band from the Destinee range....

jsim15

Ya is x lo...but i dun haf any proposal or engagement ring lo..one ring for all so still consider discount for my FH liao..haha

jsim15

Sure Rabbit,
u've got mail
happy.gif

U can create a unique band of ur own..i went Fairy's Inc without having any design in our mind..tat d end product aft takin ideas fm other's couples' design

gabriellek

hi jsim15, may i see your band too?? it sounds soo nice!

don't worry cos i bought my own band already, so won't copy your design.

i bought my half eternity at goldheart.. 7 diamonds totaling 0.73 carats. original price was $3500+ (i think) but i paid $1798 after discount.. no picture yet cos they are "custom making"..

"custom making" cos when i paid, i asked for the size 10 to be transfered to the branch in the east for collection. they check system say got, but when the ring came, it was size 12 but tagged as size 10.. i made a big fuss so they say will make 1 more piece base on the specs i paid for (only D and E colour diamonds) so will be brand new..
happy.gif

posiedosie

hi all, i got to recommend you this place where we got our wedding bands. its call josi gems and they really offers value for money rings and jewellery. i got a full eternity ring, total 15 diamonds, 0.6 carats at only $980! and the band is white gold too.. and as my husband's ring is a simple pure white gold band, they only charge him $300 for it.
i think i am biased, but what they can offer is much better than those so called SK or L**H** or other jeweller as they import their own diamonds and no advertising or marketing involved.
think i'm not allowed to post their numbers here too, but you can google for it. my husband got my proposal ring there too and it was a 0.55, E colour VVS2 at $3500.. go figure ;p

charming

Hi Posie

I think you did a a good choice..as i am having exactly like yours. I will have my wedding band in eternity channel setting that will match the engagement ring which only 1 stone.

My eternity wedding ring is small setting as my engagement only 0.72 which i don't want to overlaps my engagement ring.

My fiance paid for my wedding band + engagement..n i will pay for his. As his will just simple plain band..i have decided to get him the platinum band as it will more solid and colour will not change.

I found eternity is very matching as wedding band as it shows as eternity for the marriage life..don't u think so?

Some people will get the eternity ring after 1st child is born..but i don't want to wear too much ring in one finger...so i would just choose the wedding band as eternity...

so when is yr wedding?

posiedosie

hi fannytjoe,
my wedding is over haha.. now when i wanna jazz up my wedding ring, i'll wear my proposal ring on top of it, so it makes it look like 1 big ring. my husband says i'm very vain haha!!

charming

Hi Posie

sorry for late respond... so..yr wedding is over lioah..must be a big relieve

yeah..i will do the same thing like you by wearing the proposal ring on top of it. So..u could wear the proposal and engagement ring together... it gives you the special meaning. isn't it?

melgrace

Hi Winnie,

I got mine from LeeHwa Destinee Range and Boy's from Goldheart Celestial range...

I have 9 diamonds in total and come up to about 1 carat,

Total damage for both ring abt $4k after discounts ;)

brillantrose

hi anyone bought any 0.56 carat, Color E, Clarity VVS2 diamond ring lately?

what is the estimate cost?
someone quote me 8000

peaberry

chua > that seems rather pricey for a 0.56 carat of that particular quality. $8k can buy you a good grade 0.70 carat ring!