Engagement Rings

Reispers

Hi all,

Can I know what do you guys usually look out for when getting an engagement ring?

Have been looking at one at Venus Tears but don't know if that's the one that's best for me!

I really like sparkly stuff, size is secondary.

mrniceguy14

My fiancé and I got our engagement ring from eClarity. Was really happy with the experience. Friends often praised how well the diamond sparkles and also the unique and classy ring design, would definitely recommend eClarity to any proposing guys.

txr

For me, it's the price and the ring design/setting! Went around for quite some time looking for one before I set my eyes on one that I like. Price was a concern hence went with lab grown diamond instead of mined diamond, which is significantly cheaper, yet still looks nice and sparkly enough in my eyes! But if you really like very sparkly ones then should take note of the cut and colour of the diamond! :)

wiseutd

For me, it's the price and the ring design/setting! Went around for quite some time looking for one before I set my eyes on one that I like. Price was a concern hence went with lab grown diamond instead of mined diamond, which is significantly cheaper, yet still looks nice and sparkly enough in my eyes! But if you really like very sparkly ones then should take note of the cut and colour of the diamond! :)
Hi txr, I am currently looking for a lab grown diamond for fiancée as a surprise, my engagement ring, but not sure how much it looks like a earth mined diamond. Mind sharing a photo of your lab grown diamond ring?