Duties of Ah Yees & Brothers on Wedding Day?

yoyo

hi orchid,

new here and my AD on 3rd jan.. still hv not got full idea of wat the ah yee and xiong di should do.. hv a bit bit lah.. but if u hv the cimprehensive one can share?
appreciate if you could send me the list as well..
[email protected]
thanks!

orchid

Hi yoyo,

the ah yee and xiong di can double up as helpers.
the list that i have is the wedding schedule on the actual day with a list of roles that helpers can perform.

the main 'job' of ah yees are to get the groom and his xiong di to do stuff to get to the bride. and to accompany the bride throughout the day. after that, they can perform their assigned roles.

orchid

Hi,

just sent to you
happy.gif

gebbera

Hi Orchid,

I rec'd the list. Thanks for sharing.
Your list looks very comprehensive!
Did you plan all these yourself? or did you engage a planner?
happy.gif

orchid

Hi Gebbera,

oops, i think i sent you another one! heh.. from the other thread. i used this for my own wedding. actually i'm a wedding planner for friends' weddings *wink* so no, didn't engage a planner. my wedding was coordinated by a friend.

gebbera

Hi Orchid,

Yah... i actually requested twice from you. haha... me so blurred and kiasu.... hehe...
happy.gif

find your list very detailed. i'll be using it for my AD. and all the thanks to you for sharing such great list with me. Really glad to have meet you in this forum. (seems like you've become my angel liao) hehe....
happy.gif

which month did your Wedding took place? can share share your experience with me? Me so very excited about my BIG day. cant wait for it to come. hehe...
happy.gif

Regards,
gebbera

orchid

Hi swatch,

just sent to you
happy.gif

Hi Winnie,

oops, i think i just sent you another one. heh..

Hi Gebbera,

my wedding was in September. best advice is that you need to get together a group of good friends to help you on your actual wedding day. my friends did all the work that day. i just enjoyed being the bride. heh..