Duties of Ah Yees & Brothers on Wedding Day?

icdt

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif

Budget.xls (44.5 k)</td></tr></table></center>

coralfairy

olsen,

i presume the bro/sis you mentioned is the ah yees and bros rite.

i've always rec'd $8 in most of my duties as ah yees. $8 from bride's parents and $8 frm groom's parents when we go to groom's hse with the newly wed.

the 'open door' ang pow frm groom depends on how much we 'negotiated' wif the groom lor.
happy.gif

icdt

HI MILK MILK,

I HAD ON POSTED THE LIST ON THIS FORUM ON BELHALF OF CORALFAIRY. JUST CLICK .(Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 1:20 pm
happy.gif

PLS CHECK THE FORUM AGAIN

CHEERS IRENE

coralfairy

joyjoy,

U just scroll up to see previous post. U'll be able to find the attachment. If u've any prob d/l then let me know ok.
happy.gif

reismion

hi coralfairy

thks 4 doing up the doc. however i'm holding a traditional chinese ceremony thus not v relevant to me though. :p

coralfairy

Hi! If anyone still interested in the actual day event template can e-mail me at [email protected] pls as i've not logged in since my wedding last year. If there are other templates which you need just let me know &amp; i'll try to forward you too if i have them ok!
happy.gif

anemic

Hi,

Happen to bump in.

I used to frequent this link. Now I have just set up my eBay store, selling gemstones accessories. Opening today, just in time for Mother's Day.

Knowing the healing properties of real gemstones, we are specializing in gemstones accessories.

Click on the link below to find out the benefit of wearing gemstones.

E.g.
Amethyst as a healing stone contains sobering and calming qualities which allow this stone to be commonly associated with peace.

Please visit us.
http://search.ebay.com.sg/_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfrtsZ25QQsassZhealingstoneaccessories