Duties of Ah Yees & Brothers on Wedding Day?

rainbows

Hi orchid,

is me again. I did not rec yr copy, could you send it to me again. Pls mail to [email protected]

Thank you
talker.gif

zann

rainbows,

i didnt get it either. probably she dun log in anymore. i last posted 27 aug but have not heard from her
happy.gif

orchid

Hi ladies,

wow... didn't know the list is still popular. yeps, i haven't logged on in yonkers. too busy and too old :p been married 2 yrs now. time has flown too quickly.

my computer recently got reformatted and i lost most of my files including the one with the wedding day program and helper roles. if i manage to find it in my office hard disk (which have also been recently reconfigured to XP), i will upload it as an attachment.

love u all..

orchid

coralfairy

Hi Leereiner,

i've already sent u, pls check yr mailbox. It's in a zip file coz it contains other templates including seating plan, budget, guest list etc.

Happy planning!

coralfairy

Happy planning!
happy.gif

The CD actually came with a book titled "Wedding Planner Singapore", which i borrowed frm the library. The book offers lotsa info which i find very useful. If u're a library person, u might wan go find this book at library. The CD-Rom comes with the book, jz ask the librarian. The calling code for the book is under "395.2", text by Tan Su-Lyn.
happy.gif