Duties of Ah Yees & Brothers on Wedding Day?

chibi

Hi Orchid,

Can I ask you for the list as well?

Thanks!
happy.gif

chibi

Hi Orchid,
I have not received your email so wonder if you can send me the list again? Thanks very much!

ps. Please click above for my email address. Thanks!

orchid

Hi,

just sent it.
happy.gif

Chibi & Neko - hope you receive it this time. actually i did send it to your email the last time.

chibi

Hi Orchid,
I received the list. Thanks!
btw, what's the difference between maid-of-honour, bridesmaid & lady-in-waiting? Does my "Jie Mei" come under any of them?
Do you know the procedure of the tea ceremony?

happy.gif

pinkapple

hi.

just share a thot,

the jiemeis should make sure that the bride is never alone w the photographer + makkup artist

babyvon

Hi Orchid,

Cld u send me the list too? I'm not too sure if u've sent me...Hv asked frm ya earlier but i din c it in my email. Hope u dun mind the trouble agn? Thks!
happy.gif

[email protected]

Cheers,
Evonne

orchid

Hi Chibi,

maid-of-honor & bridesmaids are the ones that walk down the aisle for church wedding. the jie meis may not be the maid of honor or bridesmaids.

the lady-in-waiting is the same as personal attendant. she makes sure the bride is well taken care of, provides bride's drink, tissue, etc - like slave of the day. heheh... she's also one of the jie meis.

for tea ceremony, you will need someone to 'call' out who to be served next. normally starting with parents, grandparents, then uncles/aunts according to birth order.

Hi pinkapple,

huh? why leh? why cannot be alone with photographer & makeup artist?

pinkapple

Orchid,

was just reminded of the fotographer-molest-bride incident.

erm.. as for the makkup artist, it's better to have some1 support u when u think the artist didn't do a good job.
happy.gif

so it's better not to leave the bride alone with either.

orchid

Hi,

just sent the attachment.
happy.gif

Hi Babyvon,

sent to you before, i think. but to be safe, i've sent it to you again.

babyvon

Hi Orchid,

I hope u dun mind but i hvent recvd the list frm ya...Tis is the 3rd time i'm request'g...U might hv missed me in the midst...Pls do snd it to me. Thks a zilln!

My add : [email protected]

Cheers & hv a great week!

orchid

Hi evonne,

i definitely did not miss you out. anyway, will send it to you again. if it doesn't work this time, maybe you should check with your email settings or service provider. you might have set your email not to receive mail over a certain size. the attachment might have hit the size limit.

orchid

Hi everyone,

just sent it to you... :p

sorry, haven't sent you anything cos i was away for the past week. hope it isn't too late!

orchid

Hi everyone,

just sent it to you... :p

sorry, haven't sent you anything cos i was away for the past week. hope it isn't too late!