Dover Cresent

mashi_mashi

Bryce,
hmm.tink everywhere abt the same. juz tat can still bargain abit more on the price wif them. tink they offer quite gd price ba. somemore we comfortable when tok to the salesperson. keke...

tink tat is the key pt tat we bought our stuff there..

ghmy82

Hello to all! I'm staying @ 28B. Wha...I didn't know the topic's thread is so long...cool!

I'm still hunting for ID. Initially wanted to engage Ah Soon (not so sure whether you all have heard before) but he ran into some financial problems...

Got anybody to recommed?

mashi_mashi

hihi...

u might wan to try my ID. Now i in the process of renovating my house. keke.. can PM me if u are interested.

i heard of Ah Soon b4. sounds like he is very jia lat fr the forum lor... hmm. better dun use him...

i thought Blk B already taken the keys quite sometime n mostly in the midst of reno. how come urs so late???

dash80

My glass Hob and Hood warranty is 1 year...

Yes, read about Ah Soon....quite sad to end up like that...

Gary, my ID is from Plush Living..

If you would like I can PM you his contact and you can enquire with him....

So far, I have not had any problem from him...but he really helps me solve my problem with my every sms-es to him...hehehe

Felt quite at ease with the work through the progress and workmanship so far...

crystal_cloud

hi new neighbour gary!
welcome to the group!
do join us on facebook, under dover crescent group too..u will see more pix and updates there

personally like mashi's design..her quote is cheap (like mine)

if you wan purchase contacts can ask here also.

me and mashi also went to the same place to buy our sink and hob/hood...

ghmy82

Hi mashi mashi,

Yes...yesy...cos I rented 1 of my rooms out recently and hence that explained why I'm intending to renovate later...

Is your nickname the same for renotalk.com/forum?? =)

ghmy82

Hi pink cloud,

Thank you for the introduction. I didn't know there is a facebook page for Dover Crescent. Sink and the hob...haha...Yes, definitely need your contacts as well....

mashi_mashi

Gary,
haha.. yup yup. using the same nick at renotalk also.. keke..
but ur floorings are done ma?
hw come can rent out without doing any reno as there is noting in the house rite?

mashi_mashi

Gary,
Yup. I knw. saw u post in Whitelink thread. keke... so u need to knw anything can ask me. lol...

i their old customer liao. haha....

ghmy82

Hi mashi mashi,

Do you know what's Dover Crescent Facebook page called?

The search engine can only see the RC Dover Crescent which I guessed shouldn't be what pink cloud is talking abt.

charles_zhang

anyone knows whether show flat for us to take a look for reference design. I'm still waiting for my key for BLK D poobably can get at may

mashi_mashi

hihi.. hmm. tat one nt sure. becoz been quite long le. mayb u can go dwn n walk ard to c. might hv flats doing reno tat u can take alook.
especially blk C. my unit also still under reno. completing soon. keke...

is it? May can get le. congrats... tat time heard is apr.. hmm. nvm. so long can get early is gd...

mashi_mashi

wow.. seems like alot ppl collecting their keys next wk... keke...

hmm. so far the fence nt dwn yet. tink by tis wkend, the fence will b dwn...

cant wait to go c the excerise corner... lol. everyday c them do the area... lol...

blessedwedding

gotten my key on 25 May 10. anyone know the shortest walking path from buona vista to our blk?
i walk along the main road from buona vista till the jumbo coffeeshop and turn in to those blocks before could reach our hse. wonder anyone explore and know the shortcut to buona vista mrt.. feel the walking distance is damn far.

dash80

I think walking to Dover MRT is closer..

Though I have not walked before, but it seems the distance is shorter

blessedwedding

ya, i think buona vista is nearer.. mashi,which way did u walk from buona vista? straight line along the main road? or shortcut? just feel our block very inconvenience...

crystal_cloud

haha Farhan,
all moved in, settled down already ma :p
both me and hubby gained weight! not busy with home stuffs already, kept inviting friends over to cook together, eat supper, watch DVD on our new system..enjoying the house to max..where got time come in forum :D

hubby going reservist soon..
:S maybe asking mom over to stay with me ..hahaha
dont dare to stay alone in that hse!!

crystal_cloud

ooh..btw, ther's an sq stewardess at our block..
kept bumping into her quite occasionally..
emmmm....her face abit too pale and 'white' with the foundation..scared me off during the morning of seventh month when it was pouring heavily and dark..ahahahaha :S

blessedwedding

hi, anyone know any taxi driver staying our area, dover crescent? am looking for a taxi driver to pick me and my bb every morning to my mother in law hse.