Do you ppl dream?

gracelourdes

do you ppl dream? of cos not toking abt ur dreams for nice house, nice holiday etc etc

i meant, do u ppl dream at nite? if u do, can u remember? if u remember, wat kind of dreams?

mae78

For me, nowadays I dream quite a lot. Maybe I have been thinking too much lately... Most of the time, they seem blur to me and I don't remember much.

miloice

We all dream but we just don't remember a whole lot of them. Those we recall are only a small share.

alcifertoh

Hmmm sometimes when ur too tired u'll just wake up feeling that the night was just too short and always had the feeling of... hmmm I think I dreamt about something yesterday night but I just cannot recall...

Worst dreams to have are those when you are dreaming that you are working and such. Wake up feeling so drained... I ever dreamt of myself running a marathon though till I woken up :p

The most beneficial dream for me I would say occurred when I was having my HR paper. I was having a high fever and the exam was just the second day. I revised till 4 am into the morning and fallen asleep on my text. But in my dream, I was actually revising what I had gone through and I woke up feeling very refreshed and confident for the paper.

If we can also perform in our dream, how nice that will be haha

sgbabydoll

I seldom dream away in my sleep. If I do dream, I will remember that I had a dream by the time I awake but don't usually remember the contents of the dream. Well, I do remember vivid details of some dreams till now! I also dream the same dream whenever I feel stressed at work or studies - Doing last-minute revision the night before an exam (A Level Economics paper) in the morning!
Torturous manz

snowbell42

i always dream.. makes my brain so tired n sleepy.. ie it din sleep / rest at all.. sigh.. any cure for dreamless nites? *help* my eyebag n eye circle getting serious

gracelourdes

snowbell, i also same as u leh...

how ar??

best part is, i dream every single nite...cos even when i sleep early in the nite, i still wake up feeling super tired...

the worst part is, abt 60% of my dreams r abt running...and i tik, 20% of it is falling...the rest r just happy or frivolous dreams....

haiz, if only the dreams were abt giving me 4d numbers, i dun mind dreaming more...hehhee

brown

ha ha.. me too! i dream almost every nite and I always hate it when I dreamt that I was flying but as soon as I realize I was flying, I started to fall!! Ur heart free falls with u also! Really hate tat feeling!

Hey, any of u been in a place or situation where it suddenly occurred to u that u have dreamt it before.. ? It happened to me quite a few times and it's scary.

alcifertoh

Yep Yep

Deja vu. Ever happened and dreamt abt things that's about to take place and it really took place. Bad things somemore over a period of time which thereafter caused isomnia. Seeked for professional help and ended it.

tyra~ellen

HI all,

Lightbrown, same encounter with me!!!

I do dream, everyone dream rite??? but can and cant to remember the next day is one thing!

Though one nite i dreamed i talk to this fren of mine, at this place with a topic in my dream.
Happen one day, in daylight i was like repeating the same thing, I talk to my fren, same place and same topic as in my dream.

I was thinkin hey... this was like in my dreamt before. LOL

monkie

i got lots of dream..sometimes i dream of me floating in the air, i am lost in a place, I am looking for someone..
the worst thing is, I keep flashing the scene where my ex-broke off with me.

yuene

Yeah, I dream once in a while, and I remember very few of my dreams. In fact, I usually only remember fragments of them. Besides the flying ones (which I like), I sometimes dream of my teeth coming out... then can feel and hear the dislodged tooth or teeth rolling around in my mouth. Not pleasant at all. Plus, it disturbs my sleep because it feels so real, I usually wake up and feel around with my tongue to see if all my teeth are still intact. It's always a molar that comes out. I wonder why...

alcifertoh

Hey slyphide, I have this dream as well too... the molar thing. I always so depressed in the dream cos I dun wanna wear dentures lol

alcifertoh

Ic kinda true haha last year been a bad year for me and juz hope this will be a better one :p

When I stressed up I will dream of army days or when I am having exams. Ppl interprete that if u dream of having exam or test, that means there's somethign u need to overcome in life.

delin88

ya hor... pretty common of dreaming tooth drop and u wake up the next thing u make your tongue go jolly well around ur mouth just to feel its there... LOL

yuene

The first thing I do after that kind of dream is run to bathroom and spit to see if got any tooth fragments coming out...yeeks!

delin88

wahahahaaaaaa... so funny!!!
we women vain mah.. scared of tis, scared of dat..
think too much liao leh...

monkie

"re" (daytime)有所æ€ï¼Œå¤œæœ‰æ‰€æ¢¦
means what u think of during day time = your dreams at night.

havavi

I dream almost everynight, sometimes during nap time too.
Most of my dream are about night time, very seldom its daylight in my dream.
But my dreams were colorful.
Most of the time it's got something to do with the last TV shows I have watched.

snowbell42

Hi Grace,

i ever dream of being chased down or round n round a flight of stairs.. then s i was running for quite some time, a hand will come out to pull me away.. then i will wake up fr tht dream liao.. strange thing it happened oni when i was young (or still a kid).. n sure will dream of it every nite.. wonder who is tht hand who "rescued" me :p

anyway now i dun have tht dream but there r still dreams every nite.. sigh. really wish i can take out my brain when i sleep.. then put it back again when i wake up haha

gracelourdes

wahaha...seems like i'm not alone man....

a lot of my dreams do have me being chased by someone all the time...prob is, i never managed to see who's chasing me...just a back view or sth....n it's always at hdb flats where i run in n out of someone's houses just to escape...

there's also occasions where i dreamt of being pushed off the building by someone....

i even have dreams like Hei Bee Hiam n Tyra...dreams of places where i go to n tok to ppl or sth like that...then in reality, when i go to certain places, they seem so familiar....just dunno where i've seen them before...i guess my dreams r those places...strange man....

the only prob abt the dreams r, they leave me tired

mark78

deja vu. i do dream alot. esp after a tired day. but then sometimes these dreams is about drawing a portrait and one of my recent dream. Is i dream of my family dog sleeping beside me.

Then, i told my mum i want to bring home the family dog. she refused saying that they will take good care of him. He fell sick and they delay treatment and he died.
sad.gif

i was so piss off. but in the end i did bring him home. Its ashes. everything happen within 1-2wks.

haohao20

i always dream. when i was younger i used to day dream alot. my teacher always write that in my report book. as i get older.. i dream about alot of things and always don't have enough rest
sad.gif

i dream abt pple cheating on me, my late grandma coming back and give me 4 nos. bt the thing about dreams is that u cant remember! but anyhow that time my grandma gave my sis 4 no. oso nvr open. but i was glad that i could see her in my dream coz i miss her so much
sad.gif

cuclainne

i always dreams that either the husband is leaving me (for another woman) or he is already with the other woman .. very weird .. i don't know if it's because i read too many posts about cheating couples or because i watch too much drama serials ..
sad.gif

gracelourdes

wahahahaa....just like the past few days...there was one day where i dreamt that it was my AD...n i forgot to book my MUA for the day...i had to go without makeup for the whole wedding, it was just unthinkable man!! n my hb continued going on n on abt me not doing tis n that...i swear i was close to insanity in the dream...LOLLOL

then ytd i dreamt that i got slimmer...the past few wks i have been wanting to get to the gym, lose weight n work out everyday...hehhee...obsession...but yeah, i'm at the gym everyday now
happy.gif

janie_wawa

hahaha grace....i can understand but of all things....y without makeup?!?! Think too much liao....

but i salute to u 4 being so discipline!! i have been thinking of shedding some fats...3 mths ago was super ON & kept going to the gym...after 1 mth...i slack & nv go back for the past 2 mths! FAINTZ....

tyra~ellen

grace,

u too have a dream like me har.. it happens too many times, kinda weird but funny i will luff when it repeated the same. My fren will goes like askin me why? why? u luff? funny izzit? i just reply nothing, feel like luffin even thou i couldnt be bother to explain cos they will not tink same as me thou.. hahahaha

(i even have dreams like Hei Bee Hiam n Tyra...dreams of places where i go to n tok to ppl or sth like that...then in reality, when i go to certain places, they seem so familiar....just dunno where i've seen them before...i guess my dreams r those places...strange man.... )

gracelourdes

Tyra, looks like u r not alone...WAAHHAHA...imagine, my dreams can even have sequels..i tik i can switch line to be a scriptwriter or sth lah...when i sleep, my dream is part 1...then i suddenly wake up...tik alittle...then sleep again...there goes dream part 2...

hahaha...yeah, dreams of going to places n speaking to ppl then the same thoughts of it happening in reality...it's so peculiar but then, it does happen also...totally strange

gracelourdes

shit!! daphne, i also had tat exact same dream wks back...i woke up crying...WAAHHAHA...we women ar...crazy abt diamonds nia...

janie, i tik i was going a little crazy cos hb seems too relac abt wedding planning so i'm the main coordinator n bride also...macham like he blame me for everything not done...dunno it's self-inflicted stress or stress over worrying too much...WAHAHAHA

hehehe...janie, i was like that since last yr too...until i just recently had the guts to try on my wedding gowns for photoshoot...when i saw the mirrors, i nearly fainted cos the fats were practically oozing out...tat is the current main motivation now...WAAHAHAHHAA

janie_wawa

hahaha...grace...i tink its both!! 'dunno it's self-inflicted stress or stress over worrying too much...'WAHAHAHA

my motivation comes from those beautiful stars who are so slim & curvy! ok..i admit i can only work hard to become slim...not the curvy part definitely! hahaha &...tats only DAY DREAMING~~~~
becoz...rite now..my fats r oozing out from my pants at the waist line...& i feel tat my pants are gona burst anytime! pray 4 mi...hahhaha

daphne_ang

Oh Grace yes! I woke up really shivering and almost in tears. I still wanted to get out of bed and look around for the diamond! Then I saw it in one piece resting on my dressing table... instantly felt so relieved. I thought I would go mad!

Hope your wedding planning will all go well!

I think my fiance cares but I'm doing more for our wedding now simply because I care and worry too much too.
I really wanted to find out everything before I can feel settled about this wedding preparation.

Janie_wawa if you can't afford too much time to workout like go to the gym or jog, you can try to do more stretching in between chores, or like when you stand up from your office chair, or waiting for toilet cubicle.

One stretching exercise you can try is to put your arm overhead and bend down to the side to stretch the sides of your waist. It seems like a simple stretch but you have to do it right like stretching the side of your body instead of your arms, and maintain for a while as you breathe deeply, before letting go.

Some people can achieve an hourglass figure just by stretching this way! And deep stretching can help bring more oxygen to your muscles and tone them up so you can feel more toned and leaner.

wow_wow

anyone wake up in cold sweats @ 3am? just to increase the tension lots of ppl passed away around this hr. due to the fact that 3am is our weakest in our immune sys. (read somewhere) and for catholic or christian 3am is the demonic hr (emily rose exorcist)

..but don wrry..my friend still wake up @ 3am but she is in one piece.

miloice

hummmm... cold sweat at 3am??

yah loh... a nightmare goal against your favorite team on a Monday night EPL or Champions league match.

gracelourdes

yawn, wat u said it's quite true...it's the timing for that 'realm' so called...

anyway, not to spook anyone out...i do have a few 'dreams' in tat 'realm' so i can understand wat u r saying....trust me, it ain't funny....just pretty scary...

delin88

i even cried in my dreams and woke up in tears too..the problem is i dreamt dat my dad passed away!!! (touch wood)

it was the most scariest and saddest dreamt ive had... the next very mornin call my dad to check whether he's fine!!!!

old ppl, old genre said "long live" if you happen to dream a person passed away.

gracelourdes

tat's wat they say, delinbb..some say that such can also mean a fortune coming ur way....but then, it's just hearsay or can i say, it's just mere beliefs tat ppl have...

haiz, lately my dreams have been abt going to trips with family...

sometimes, i do wonder if it's a sleeping disorder or sth...do have sudden urges of going to a psychiatrist...cos u noe, when i was much younger, i do sleepwalk as well...strangely, the sleepwalking seem to wear off with age...

orientalfrost

i also have all sorts of funny dreams as well.. had grace_lourdes's dream as well about running thru houses at hdb flats.. i even have falling through a sewage pipe lined with velvet.. mrt dropping into de sea n coming out from an0other plc.. or supposed to go to one plc but ended up in another.. i.e. pasisr ris but when i step out it's outram... lots of fre falling of the heart.. getting pulled up by the heart.. it's like those suction feeling... all sorts.. haha

neolq13

i dream.. i think every nite without fail since long ago.. usually can't remember wat is the dream abt.. some is like daily life's thing.. worst.. dream of work.. imagine working in the day.. nite time sleep.. still working... zzz..

dream of ghosts will make me remember it.. ha.. i dun know how to keep a dream diary cos most of the time i dun remember wat i dream but i know i m dreaming..

i saw on tv.. or wat.. dun remember oso.. that if we know we are dreaming.. we can tell ourselves that its just a dream and the dream will stop.. till now.. i still cant do it.. cos i can oso be in half dream half awake situations.. making me feel its real..

habe

hey peeps i dream alot alot alot too...and i can remember most of them when i wake up in the morning but slowly starts to forget as the day passes. But do you guys feel extremely tired when you wake up after a nightful of dreams? I think when we are dreaming our minds are active adn not resting especially if we wake up remembering the dreams...hence we can sleep 10 hours but we dream most of it and wake up feeling even more tired vs having a dreamless 4 hrs sleep adn wake up feeling refreshed? Is there anyway to stop dreaming at all?

simpleman

alamak.. what a question.

it should be.. who don't dream?

I thought everyone will dream .. it is only how frequent and exciting our dreams can be..