Do u wear silicon bra?

skybebe

Hi, Thanks for your interest in the Nubra but its no longer available as I've sold my additional one.
happy.gif

leehz

Hi

Are there any other gals who would like to share to buy the nubra together?
Looking at the nude colour B size.

ublur

Hi gals,

Saw from john little that U-ME only selling at $21.25. So cheap.. I bought it at $50 when i got mine last year... Those who are interested might wan to give it a try since it's selling so cheaply..

shernine

U-ME bra I bought few months ago... but wore once... so scarry, once I sweat, the bra juz drop off!!!!!

And i never wear it the 2nd time...! terrible experience...

Anyone know why like tat???

ublur

shernine, is it? so scary eh? i dun have such experience wif my U-ME bra leh.. is it cos the way u stick on it? i do sweat at times too, but bra still stick on well.. if tt's the case, then u better get a better one..

sweet_apple

I fing U-ME bra a good buy. I wore it a few times, even though I perspire, it will not fall off. The only setback is that it sticks too tightly onto my skin, sometimes i find it uncomfortable, like cannot breath.....

pudgyme

hi everyone, im new here... haiz.. i need advices on the tried & tested silicon bra brand... im really flat, so i need this to boost chest area & confidence... but am also scared if it will fall off when perspire..

seen that quite alot of pple using U me bra in this thread?

anyone else can share your experiences? tks alot
happy.gif

ylfoo

Hi girls,

I am in Australia now and currently saw some Nubra kind of stick-on bras. The one I pick is quite similar to Nubra. It's called Unbra. It's feather-lite type. I am putting it in e-bay for sale. http://www.ebay.com.sg/viItem?ItemId=9300014871
If you are interested, I can ship it to you from Australia. The cost will be SGD$23

mirokuro

Hi girls,

I am interested in getting a silicon bra..but wonder if it really give us better cleavage or what other effects does it have on us?..
Thanks..

eteh3

i'm interested but my gown is a little low cut in front, will it show the silicon bra?
the gown oredi has inbedded padding & i'm to add extra in. tot if i wore the silicon bra, i can then not put in the extra.

purelyz

FYI

If u r goin to use Nubra (for safety), pls inform ur bridal designer. They might consider not putting too thick inbedded padding. Cos with inbedded padding plus nubra, the cleavage look very "fake", not natural. The grown will be tighter and uncomforable, as usually the bridal desiner will alter the grown to fit u best, even is OTR. From my experience, i give up on nubra, jus use inbedded padding for my v-neck EG. Nd a bit more time to stick on the nubra, in order not to 've 1 side big, 1 side small visual effect. Hee...

eteh3

purelyz,
coz when i tried the gown, she ask me to put extra padding in coz too small lor. not look so nice. but FH say, look SO fake coz me obviously not SO big mah. in tt case, i think wun get the Nubra for photoshoot oredi.

purelyz

Eteh3,
It really depend on u. If u feel more confident with a better cleavage or for "protection", u can still go for it. But i think for wedding, it's all abt u. The happiness glow on ur face is enough to cover up any flaw!

eteh3

both me and FH dun like fake boobies. he say, flat then take photo as flat lar...not big means not big, dun need to push n squeeze until like got. then not natural & not me oredi.
which is true....saw my gf's wedding, she walked down the ballroom, n i could see how fake the gown made her breasts looked.

michelle_

Hi All,

I thought of wearing silicon bra during my photo shot, i think it looks better with cleavage especially if you're wearing low cut gown.
happy.gif

purelyz

eteh3,
I do agree wif Michelle that low cut grown nd cleavage then nice. Jus dun over do it... cos if too flat also not nice. If ur usual grown have padding, then dun nd wear silicon bra or vice versa. Double paddings a bit too much...

I'll sugg if u wan to try the effect, u can ask ur bridal designer to borrow u 2 extra padding when u r doin ur fitting. Put the extra padding in btw ur grown inbedded padding and ur breasts. When u zip up ur grown, push a bit, u can see the effect. See if it look fake and also whether ur hubby like a not. Guy will noe how to comment on this. Haha...

eteh3

that's what they did.
oredi got inbedded then she still give me 2 more to put as extra. tts when hubby say look so fake, he tot i wear my bra PLUS the inbedded padding. coz i'm quite thin, so the chest area got no meat lor. just bones...
guess i've to tell them to do it in a nicer manner

xiaohei

Helo, I'm looking for a silicon bra to create a cleavage for my low cut gown. Has anyone tried "Freedom or Sheer Blu"?? which one is better? I saw them at Tangs & Seiyu. Also pls let me know where I can find Nubra... pls pls.. thx!

samkoh1975

Hi, Just saw this thread. Thot I kaypo a bit. I got this brand called Freebra from Chinatown. That building opposite Chinatown Pt. Cost me $15.00 or so. Holds well and can make cleavage. Wear whole day oso neva drop or slip.

annpaul

hi ladies, do you only wear this silicon bra with gowns? anyone wear on normal days? does it hold well? how does it create cleavage? it's only a piece of silicon that sticks on your breast right? i'm thinking of getting one but not sure about the support. used to wearing bra with underwired.

actually i got a problem with bras. everytime i wear, my breasts dont fill the cup fully. its the right cup size, just that it doesnt fill up. so when i wear fitting clothes, can see the line on my clothes, thats the top of my bra. very unsightly. i tried changing to smaller cups, its also the same. i duno whats wrong leh. so i cant wear fitting clothes coz very conscious. i've seen gers like that too still wearing tight clothes. but i thought its really unsightly. so now with this silicon thing, i think it might take away the problem. you think so? but is it suitable for everyday wear? hope you ladies can help. thanks! =)

hapict

my massasue (duno spelling) told me dun wear silicon bra everyday as it's not gd for breasts... i think it makes a bit of sense cos i can see beads of perspiration on the inside of the silicon bra when i take them off after a day.
i bot mine "papillo" brand or sth (a beautiful red oblong box with butterflies motifs on it) from robinson for $69.90. been wearing it a few times. it peels off quite a bit when i bend or when i sweat. quite worried as wil b wearin it on PS and AD. the oni time it worked was when i din sweat at all that day. i have been showering first b4 wearing it as instructed on box. *haiz* anyone same prob as me? i have to wear it cos my EG is a backless gown.

polkadotted

hello, anyone heard of Unbra? it's also some sort of silicon bra and i wonder if it can hold well and create cleavage without showing the seams, if any. i do perspire abit and i'm worried about it dropping off! does it create the look of "fake boobs" though? do give me some advice, thanks! :)

bearbit

hi just did my photo shoot, want to recommend the stick on silicon bra by truimph.. sticks well and gives natural cleavage... =)

bearbit

hi sensech,

if the padding is thin wearing the silicon bra is good as it gives nice cleavage whereas if you just wear the gown with padding.. it tends to look unnatural and "fake"

cuppacinoloves

Hey

i am wearing a gown which is extremely low cut , t cuts all the way down , just above my bely button and there orgnsa cloth covering the gap, its quite transparent , the cloth that holds the cups together can be seen, which brand would be suitable for this gown?

chay2

Hi I'm an A cup and I've bought some silicone bra inserts that are supposed to enhance cleavage and make your chest bigger, what bra should I buy to go with these inserts? Should I buy a B cup bra or a C cup bra? Also if a bra has a "plunge" feature, does that mean it's already padded? I can't use these inserts with a padded bra right

zyza

hi chai,

You should be able to buy a normal A-cup bra and just place your inserts into that.. the more snug the better - especially if you want to increase cleavage! =)

Depending on how bulky they are, you can also wear the inserts with a padded bra (again, my theory above: the more snug the better).

I do think a C-cup would be too big tho.

Finally, i think the 'plunge' feature refers to an extra-low front. You would wear a plunge bra when with a dress with a plunging neckline (hence the name 'plunge bra').

What i would really suggest though, is to bring the inserts with you when your shopping for a bra! Nobody has to know.. just put them in your handbag and pop them in when trying thing on! (maybe take the receipt with them just in case the shop sells the same inserts and thinks you stole them! Hehe)

By the way: don't listen to anyone who says you shouldn't wear padding - im sure the type of guys you date are much more interested in your heart than the size of your breasts!!
Best of luck! =)

carlislesg

For me, I will just be wearing the gown padding; it doesn't look fake on me though. I guess that really depends on the person wearing. Just fit it right and see if your bridal gown really looks good on you with or without the Nubra kind of stick-on bras.