DermaRollers / MicroNeedling

snoopies

Not sure if there's any thread on this, anyone care to share their experience here?

I will be heading my first session at one of the Aesthetic Salon around River Valley area, not sure if they are good.

nana2007

I have done this treatment before.
Very effective, my big pore has closed up.
My deep scar heal almost 90%.
you can see result after 1 session.

I done it in a salon call kalo beauty.
Before i go for the treatment i had compare & price check.
For doctor are expensive total treatment 5 session about $1800 ext gst.
the salon I did, price 10 free 2 about $2k
they do cleansing, extract, mask ,massage.
I find it worth it.

their web www.kalobeauty.com

snoopies

Hi Nana

Your package really sound very attractive. I was quoted by a doctor, but treatment done in salon... 3 session at $1400 (inclusive of the rollers). They will also provide cleansing and mask.

How regular is your treatment? I was told I need to go back every 6 weeks and for my case, 3 treatment should be sufficient unless I want more.

nana2007

I done mine 2nd on the 4week sub.
I don't 3 session will heal 90%.
my result see 90% about 9th session.

Actually it depend on your skin need.

snoopies

Hi Nana

I actually went down to Kalo Beauty over the weekends... and they suggested that I should do a IPL first to clear my skin and clear the open pores and by then I shall decide if I need to do the micro needling as they felt my scarring problem is quite minimal.

I had the first IPL treatment and I can see relatively good result for the first time.

I decided to drop gg back to the aesthetic clinic as I felt bit skepical with what they say. They actually ask me to proceed with the micro needling without healing the base problem which I don't feel very uncomfortable with. Guess its either they wanna earn my money or their treatment method is different.

snoopies

I only took up 6+1 sessions with them at about $1100+ but might upgrade to 10+2 sessions at bout $1900+ coz its more worth it. Gotta decide after my 2nd session if the results is really good. They say their promo ending soon.. original price is like $2000++ for 10 sessions if not wrong

dixie08

Hi

I am very interested to know where u did your MRS(microneedle Rejuvenation system).

The package includes how many session?

Any how much is that? Is it expensive?
thnks

nana2007

Hi my dear andrea,

I did at Kalo beauty,
they are hav promotion now you can call & check for their promotion price

thanks