Coral Spring (BTO) 4-Room Premium Flats

kurera

Hi Jacq Ferlyn..u both are lucky...selected ur units already?

Jacq..i saw at HDB it's premium flats right?

My...selection 17 Jan..dunno whether to go for it as alot of new flats coming up..ummmm...

Check the webbie everyday only 10 units zapped..think I may have chance even though my queue's a long way..;p

U both heard the DBSS launching soon over at TP and Bishan?

winter27

hi...

anyone went select their flats alr?
my Q no. is 700+ n on 14 jan...bt tis few days the availiability still haf quite alot so wonder do i still haf chance by jan...

anyone kind enuff to update???

winter27

Hi Jaq

ur so lucky to get to select on the 1st day...

Ya seems tt the response like nt v gd...n tt's oso sumting tt i'm afraid of too...as nw alot of BTO coming up and then i scared if the response nt gd enuff to meet the quota, HDB delay the building of coral spring and it means we all have to wait even longer...

praying hard tis wun happen and by 14jan still haf gd units up for grab... =)

winter27

seems that mani units at blk 411A have been grab...esp those that wun get evening sun...

I've shortlisted quite a no of units bt quite alot of them does not have 20+ storey le...

heard that there is no selection from 21th dec till 2 jan, tt y the no. availiable for selection is still alot...really hope by the mid jan still have high lvl and gd units up for grab...

kurera

Wow...all of u got good q nos..tsk tsk..my long way! Ha...yah..response not very good..cos lots of flats TO/DBSS coming up. Well, this thread not very active le.

kurera

Renne..my is mid jan. think there will be chance la..but high floor not possible anymore.

jACQ which block u taking...must be 411b hor. ;p

jemalene

hi CAT, i understand that ur selection date is 17 Jan. Mine is 24 Jan. Care to share wat exact Q nos u are getting ? so tt i can work backwards..thanks

winter27

hi Renne,

till now there are still lots of high lvl units avail so no worries if ur not too choosy

keke...i alr shortlist my fav unit at blk 410C coz the initial ones i wan at 411 A & B all gone
le...left 6th flr n below...mi dun wan...so now left with blk 410C oni for me =p

btw my Q no is 719 appt is on 14th afternoon...so u roughly can wrk backwork le...

tink u shld join sk.com forum...the thread more active there
happy.gif

kurera

Hi Renne my queue is 915..how abt yours?

Seemed block 411a and b damn hot..anyone else taking that block?

Me still thinking whether to take Coral Spring anot..haiz..OR to wait for mature estate DBSS..you gers any suggestions? I really dunwan give this slot up and ended up mature estates I dun get it..Tsk tsk...

Win..No lar..SK forum..too big group..beta work with CS group..after all if cs is built chances we meet each other.

bluerosie

CAT: I chosen 411A
happy.gif
u list the pros n cons lor, if u think DBSS is better n price is comfortable, is great to go ahead.
Then u think of CS..what r the gd points n issit convenient for u, u like the surroundings etc.
gd luck to both of u ya..heheh

kurera

Jacq...ha..I also aim 411A...near car park no afternoon sun...ummmm...but slots like left not much....

CS near LRT..conveniency not that great la...but it's near my mama place at Serangoon north...and than if give up this chance...than not sure mature estate I stand any chance anot...tsk tsk...still in dilemma man.

What's the latest units taken up? Any chance of CS confirmed building? Have acheived the required no of units yet?

jemalene

hi gals,my Q nos i 1225 n schedule appt date is 24 Jan.I hope i still stands a chance n be neighbours with you =)
This project have not acheived the required no of units yet..75% of the total flats chosen then built

kurera

Renne..oh dear..not achieved yet...than chances may not be built leowz...ummmm....think alot giving up awaiting matured estate DBSS to launch.

Which block u looking at?

Anyone esle?

jemalene

well, i will just crossed my fingers.But i really like the layout of this flat alot. I ok with any..as long as there is flat for me.Hope that still have 10 storeys and above
But if DBSS going to bulit flats, that will be x right? Coz private developers..just like boon keng

winter27

yup the next few DBSS coming up are for matured estate...by looking at boon keng, a 4rm can cost 500K++ thus can guess the other DBSS oso ard tis price oso...unless ur combined income is above 8k if not the mthly installment for DBSS hse will be very high and taxing...and rem the nxt one is at bishan & TPY a even more sort after estate so i believed it will be v ex too...unless u wan take simei DBSS...

any oso if you miss tis chance, means u will take another yr more to get ur flat coz ballotting is realli by pure luck...u nver know will u get ad gd no. anot...

btw sk.com forum has a thread on coral spring updates...and it has more ppl discussing n updating the takeup rate compare to here oni a few of us toking...=p

Renne: i agree with you the layout of CS is much better, as in the common toilet is in the kitchen rather that all the other BTO now the toilet at the corridor of the bedrms...and no prob i guess to be able to get 10 flr and above coz nw still haf mani high lvl avail...

kiddyu15

To check out updates on the site progress.. Can join sengkang's forum.. =) Some future neighbours do post pics they've taken when they are @ the site....

BTW, I'm from 411B #9