My renovations (for my resale 2-rms apt) are nearly done. I am extremely pleased with my contractor who did a really neat job for a really good price.
His works included:
1. Hacking of floor & wall tiles for 2 bathrms and the entire kitchen
2. Hacking of existing false ceilings
3. Tiling of bathrms and kitchen (Tiling was very well done!)
4. Fitting of new false ceilings for both bedrms, bathrooms.
5. Plumbing works for the entire house (piping, fitting of toilets, sinks..) (very neatly done!)
6. Fixing of shower screen
7. Polishing of marble floor, parquet
(etc...think i may have left out some... the above were the main items)
I was quoted approx $15k for the above...which is very reasonable in comparison to other quotations that I got (from recommended IDs on this forum).
Will be glad to share my contact (& photos, if i can upload them) with all. Let me know if you are interested. will email the contact to you.