Constipation (Anyone has any help)

bibi0311

just realise its from china, thk gonna ask my dad who is gg china for biz to purchase more for me.. frankly speaking, seems not bad after trying. now having menses, stop for few days but stil can poo poo. as for weight loss.... din weight leh... like no diff thou.

jacqueline97

Heard from the medical hall says that as pai du is from china, its better to buy de tox product that is not from china as its saver...He recommend another brand something like AVALON to my friend that is made in singapore, alovera type.

dreamzz18

pai du mei yan bao is under the Superbrand and to be under superbrand for consecutive 5years is not an easy job. to be under superbrand the product has to be the best selling and also the safest with no complaints of side effects. so not necessary that product that comes from china is best. personally myself have eaten this for quite awhile and realy find it very helpful for my constipation and bloatness... especially during the menses for the bloatness... now i no longer have any problems in "releasing"... happy happy...

Calista 93828958

dd_4ever

Ladies, though most MIC stuff r doubtful but tis is Hong Kong company just that plant base in China 4 cheaper cost.

toby

i used to have bad constipation too, i did try the pai du, went to the bathroom quite a few times. but i stopped after a few days because my tummy can't take it. now i just take alot of fruits and veggies everyday without fail, i have no problem going to the bathroom.

sunflower44

Hi ladies,

I also have serious constipation problem, especially when menses is coming! Tried Pai Du Mey Yan Bao b4...sadly doesnt eally help for me leh... =(
Now Im taking Senzation detox pills... find it helps loh...evry morning after "oily" bfast, will have the urge to go toilet! But funny thing is, afew days b4 menses, i usually will have constipation regardless taking the pill...

allyjoy

Heard that UMF Manuka Honey from New Zealand taken twice a day (Either mix in a glass of room temperature water or swallowed concentrated) helps in daily bowel movement. Been taking it for alomost a month now n i see improvement...

netfinity25

Hi all,

I am also having constipation problem.
Am taking Cleanse now....Its best to take before sleep.

It helps to detox and improve my bowels system...

Interested may wish to PM me...

bubbly46_sg

Hi alison

I learnt this from my yoga instructress, sit on the floor, bend both of your legs until both soles touch each other, hold your feet with your both hands and rock sideway for 100 times per day. Drink plenty of fluid and eat high fibre food, lots of vegetables and fruits. My constipation problem has disappeared since I used this method.. Give it a try..

allyjoy

bubblygirl

100 times/day?!! Well its definately cheaper than any other method i have heard off so far. Thanks! I will give it a try. So how long have u been doing this n u noticed improvment?

kook_car

Hi hi,
Just workng to solve the constipation is only scapping the surface of the problem. Need to evaluate & address the reason behind - your lifestyle & diet.

Also, constipation- over retained feces will affect the flora & well being of your gastro-intesinal tract. Your body will have to work extra hard @ fighting the bad bacteria. And toxin are probably leaking into your blood and being circulated to your various organs.

PM me if you are interested:-
triangle_right.gif
to take a look @ your blood condition?
triangle_right.gif
See for yourself the toxicity of the blood, health of your red blood cells?
triangle_right.gif
evaluate your current digestive ability
triangle_right.gif
Learn about adjust your present diet for the better

ernestong

Hi Luvz17,

Pai du mei yan bao helps me with the bloated stomach problem and also loss weight. If u want to try Pai du mei yan bao, I have distributor price is $10 cheaper than guardian. email me @ [email protected] if u interested . thanks

hugbearf

Me currently taking a product recomend by my auntie and effective for me.PM me directly only if you need detail.

crown

my colleague taught me this method.

you take a pillow, put it to support your back while you're lying down. Lift your butt abit and cycle in the air. I have been doing for a week and every day i go toilet.

ugly_teeth

Hmm.. i'm alternating between constipation and diahrrea. But frequency of alternating the two is not very high. Last 2 weeks ago i had extreme difficulty shitting. Even a small pea sized drop i had to squeeze till my body turned cold and feel giddy. The next thing i know, i felt an excruciating pain at the anus there and i cried, because it was really very painful.

When i cleaned up, i saw blood. Seen the doctor and found out that i have a bit of piles but not serious. The pain was caused by the fissures. I was prescribed a stool softener to consume and an ointment to apply.

The thing is, it came so suddenly. I've been eating healthy, drinking enough water as well. So i don't understand. I asked her about this fibre drink called FYBOGEL, because i've been taking it.

She advised that i ought to be careful about taking fibre products. Sure its a fibre supplement, supposedly good for health. But it only works when you drink enough water. Otherwise it'll cause Constipation instead.

So after medication for 2 weeks, the problem of shitting came back again. I think it might be a psychological problem for fear of pain. Sigh...

Anyone has the same problem as me?

I've been eating 2 portions of veggies for meals everday, and at most 1 portion of meat. I drink prune juice, and i also drink 2 litre of water. I tried prune juice also, doesnt work. Bananas, papayas, doesnt work on me too.

cliv

i'm taking prune extract now..been having constipation and diahorea problems too and tummy feels n looks bloated.. prune extract really
helps to regulate bowels.. the best part is regular bowels actually helps to flatten my tummy :D though not totally flat but visibly flatter after getting rid of the bloatedness caused by prolonged constipation.. skin complexion also improved!

pris_82

Hi

i have a machine for diy colon cleansing. Its for home use only. Everyday use for 30 mins and you will see the amount of things that were unable to be passed out even when you have no constipation.

Personally, i have constipation and after using it, you find tat you no longer need to machine to go poo poo but i will still use it once every 2 days for clearance.

My husband who do not have any problem in pooing, when he use the machine, he will still tell mi the amount of things that he see in the toilet bowl.

ugly_teeth

Hi Priscilla, how much is that machine? Is it something like çŒè‚ ? How's the procedure like? Gotta insert a tube inside and let water pass through isit? Any idea whether it's suitable for people with piles/fissures? Thanks a lot!

pris_82

hi esteem

actually... i will recommend someone who has piles to apply cream for 3 days before using the machine.

The machine actually is placed on the toilet bowl with a tube that is inserted with in yr anus the thickness of the tube is ard the diameter of a cigarette.

For mi, i consitpate badly and i always go toilet and the toilet bowl will be filled with blood... After a few days of using the machine, i no longer feel pain when i use the machine...

ericia2000

eekk.. if u put tube inside or take laxatives or other forms which affect the normal process, the colon muscle will be weakened!!

therefore do not try all this at all..

this is wat the doctor told mi..

firstly: diet must be high veg, fruits and water
secondary: exercise, brisk walk everyday
thirdly: take supplements

for supplements, im taking 2 products which help alot, 1 of it is a kind of cow's milk supplements, it helps regulate my stools..

keke

luckymandarins

Heard from a beauty program that an actress pops spirulina tablets daily for bowel movements. Anyway, I tried the tablets, half-believing in the said properties.

Surprisingly they work for a heavily constipated patient like myself... Problem solved. Yeah!

doro

if u hv self discipline -- more exercise and more fruits n more vege n more water. though sometimes it does not really work for us cos there r too much RUBBISH in our intestine alr!

i hv the same prob too...damn sian.... but recently picked up this PHYTO FIBRE... seriously not bad at all!

yes, it's a direct selling prdt. but well... luckily i gave it a try. :D

my aunties, n her friends tried n continued! so i gave it a try lo.. AND! smooth sailing in the toilet! n feel tat my stomach is much lighter after that!

now they having this promotion, 3 sachets (20g each) for S$10 for ppl to try out! if u wan email me at [email protected]

p0cc0

hi hi

maybe you can try "Avalon"...made of aloe vera extract as claimed on package.

I tried pai du mei yan bao before, it was effective....for Avalon, the effect for me is slower...

hello88

I have severe constipation since young and tried almost every damn products recommended by friends or acquaintances. Of course, I really spent alot over the years. Now I'm drinking Bioslim Herbal Tea....its cheap and very effective. I drink it every night before bedtime and so far output every morning. Really very happy with it. For those who are interested, u can get it from Chinese medical hall/shops.

hello88

I tried various fibre drinks over the counter as well as those from MLM. My situation like very serious cos can u imagine, I have to take double dosage before it works. Funny right

gagating

Hi,I tried Recare fibre drink and it worked. First few days may go to toilet few times a day.After that better already. Felt clean inside haha..Supposed to be all natural products. It's one box for $45 i think..

rihhana_taylor

hi, u might want to try this drink tt aids digestion. it's made frm natural ingredients.

it's called fruitylite, has a mild sweet fruity taste. gd for clearing bloatedness and oil after meals.

hot_bunny

constipation? of coz B&H capsules is the best. which in chinese called, pai du mei yuan bao. which u can see effects within 6-8 hours. its the best detox product in the world. i believe many ppl know, especially the elderly.

which can help to detox from head to toe: lung, liver, kidney, colon, skin and lymphatic system. which help to remove up to 80% of toxins in the body. u know foods r irresistable. but nice food usually r not healthy to the body which r toxin. but this B&H capsules can clean ur body to remove 80% of the toxins in the body. in fact, even u r not suffering from constipation, u ppl also should take this. coz the food that we eat nowadays r quite toxin. to prevent from all kinds of illnesses. many old ppl get sick or cancer is all bcoz of their dieting problem from the past years, which when they grow old, the illness will attack. coz too much toxins which can bring cancer.

everyone in my house, include my relatives and frenz r all taking it. not onli to release constipation, and to remove toxins in the body to prevent from illnesses. my mum used to have high blood pressure, but after consuming for 3 months, her bp drops. which is very good to hear. high cholesterol ppl r advise to take too.

u can find it at any guardian pharmacy. but if u all want, i can get for u all at a cheaper rate through the direct supplier. and they do service like deliver to ur doorstep. can PM me for more info.

hot_bunny

i definitely done alot of research before i myself dare to consume. so ya, its already proven. the tip is, u have to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. i mean plain water.

chocolatelov3r

hi meiting.lebell,

its me again. u sound like a professsor or doctor? u seems to know alot. i guess u reali did alot of research for all that.

i heard of pai du mei yuan bao, but didnt know its so good. i know can detox our inner body but dunno in such details. i have a very bad constipation, my mother also have high blood pressure. so she can take also?

u know the supplier? can i get 2 bottle from u first? how much will it cost?

sushisushi

hi meiting,

can i get 2 bottle from u also? since u know the supplier. i always have constipation problem. but how can i get from u or the supplier?

sushisushi

i juz took from meiting's supplier yesterday, and after few hours, i went to toilet straight. gosh!! it was terrible. the stool was errgghh..... but after that the feeling was good coz i feel lighter and tummy also flatter.

then she say its bcoz there were too much toxin in my body that's y will like that. but after few more weeks wun be like that le. coz it help to clear toxin which need some time also coz its accumulate by years.....

cant believe it man.... but ya... lol

hot_bunny

its good to hear that. ya.. its bcoz there were too much toxin in ur body which accumulate by years. it will take some time to clear everything out as u know its been years. after few weeks, u wun feel that again. that is y my family and frenz r taking it too.

sushisushi

ya.... i feel better now.. like juz going toilet more normal now. i cant believe there is so much things inside my body. or mayb its reali ppl say toxin. but its reali good la... after every time, i feel lighter and fresher.

i tink everyone should go for this even u r not having constipation. coz my mum nv have constipation at all but she visit the toilet as much as i do. and the colour was dark green... errgh........ and i tink its bcoz she had accumulate more years than i do and i guess that is the toxin that ppl keep saying. and i juz realise that B&H is the best detox product in the world.

orientalfrost

i introduced Fibrena to a few of the brides in another thread. it's a detox fibre drink that tastes like ribena... i am also taking it cuz i got a big tummy and a small body. haha... i've got a friend who took it, she lost 15kg in 2 months. so i feel it's pretty useful..^^ especially for slimming, tummies, bloatedness, and constipation.. lots other ppl tried it also n had pretty good results..
happy.gif

interested parties can pm me at [email protected] :D