Constipation (Anyone has any help)

airex

Not very sure.. u just go to Cold Storage, tea section.. It's in packet form, green in color, n comes with a spoon attached.

batubata

Blend papaya & cranberries with plain yoghurt from Browne's for a smoothie, no problem with constipation! Sometimes if am not lazy I grind flaxseeds and add in.

kmich

Batubata, ur recipe sounds delicious! r u using fresh or dried cranberries? if fresh, where to buy? aso like to know where u buy flaxseeds.

demio

used to hate mlm pdts... but now i swear by it.. well, one of them anyway...

fybogel dun seem to work as well and i think it is way more convenient to just tk a fibre drink b4 bedtime.... and it really flushes all the gunk out...

crystaldome

i tried Senokot tablets, but will get gastric pain the next day evening
sad.gif
have anyone trued colon clenz by 21st Century before? is it effective?

makino

Hi crystal, sorry to hear that Senokat gives u such side effects. My doc prescribed it to me before even though I have a history of gastric pain... So far, no problem but sometimes there will be a slight tummy ache when it starts to take effect.

hello88

I used to have terrible constipation since young and recently got introduced to a product and I really swear by it. It really gets my bowel moved and I've never feel so good before. I think I have the worse constipation around ...the worse can be output only ONCE for a duration of either 1 or 2 weeks.

I think its not very nice to post the name or give further details over here but those who are serious and interested to find a cure to constipation after trying many products, pls pm me or email to [email protected]

NB: I'm not into any biz opp and merely hope to introduce the product to those in need as I used to be like one of u gals/guys. Can u imagine I used to imagine I would feel better if I could ripe up my stomach and take out all this S**t.

kurera

Dear all most doctors recommendation to constipation would be :

1. Drink tons of water

2. Fybogel works wonders

Best to consult a GP if this still doesn't work..no point hearing too much from pple...the thing is each person body react differently to every different products.

A doctor knows best!

hello88

Of course, everyone react differently to different products. I fully agree on it and no offence as I just wanna share something that had been tried and tested by my friends and me and it works for us. Maybe we belong to the group that Fybogel doesnt work for us as I had to take at least min. double dosage before I see the results. As for drinking water, I drink plenty of water, force myself to drink it but it didnt work. Gone to scan, given injection when stomach too bloated and doctors also dunno what's wrong so in the end they can only prescribe those orange pills to me and I had to depend on it (note: also at least double dosage before it works).

ohstrawberry

Hi, all

Definately drinking lots of water will helps. But do you know that drinking water also need method to help your body to absorb better and more efficiently?
The method is to drink your water SIP by SIP, this helps your body to absorb the water more detailed. If you drink too fast, it will only flush all the way down to your bladder and pass out fast, thus your body system does not absorb the water well. And it will not moisten your intenstines and stool well to ease your constipation.
by doing so, not only it helps your constipation, it will also help to achieve better complexion.
And do not drink sugared water like soft drinks, it causes more harm than cure.
I had try it for the last 2 months and my constipation is gone. The method is taught by my massage teacher, not only it costs nothing and it really make my pimply skin much better. Try it.

beautiful

Hi all, i had recently attended a forum on constipation and the professor shared some insights on this topic. What it didn't occur to me is that fiber is only good for those with mild constipation problems - that means, after taking some veg or fruits, they are able to clear their bowels. For chronic constipation, try to have a balanced diet, meaning taking more carbohydrates instead of trying to feed yourself with more veg and fruits when your body is no lack of fibre. No harm trying this method
happy.gif

reismion

hi ohstrawberry

gd tip. i've not tried tat b4. i've been having constipation for ages. took fibre but made it worse.
sad.gif
will give ur method a try. thks a bunch!!! :D

almondnutgirl

I am now taking fibre and got free delivery to you house at least three boxes,Cash on delivery.Inside got 15 packet.RM69.00 and using my account got less 15% discount.Very good can detox and slimming too.Interested email me at [email protected], lastly this is a direct sales.I don't earn anything,I am just helping those out there who got constipation as I was one of them.

shirley_ang20

I have severe constipation since young too..Right now i'm taking pills from the doctor to in order to go toilet smoothly everyday..if not..who knows when i can go toilet to do big business again...=(

piglex

hihi..
me oso got prob...can one wk oso nv go...then stomach will bloat until like preggie..
tried a few...
E.Excel got tis drink...quite ex...abt 10bucks per pk...
drink oredi cfm go toilet n wun pain...

Went doc to get medication....didnt wan to rely too much so stop alr..

Now taking bragg's apple cider vineager n very happy wif it...
goes toilet very regularly now...

Hopefully this can help u...

sin

Hi Shirley,

I'm oso have the same problem with u.....
sad.gif

Oso taking the orange pill to remove my bowels.....

Hi hello,

Can email me the detail of the product that have solve ur constipation problem? Don't mind can you give me it price too?

[email protected]

mysterious

I have this problem too. I realise it only happens when I'm overseas. The worse i had was 1 month when i was outstationed and i felt terrible. Now I'm taking Apple Cider Vinegar. So far so good but when I'm outstationed, this problem will happen again and also during the time when I stayed outside. Sigh...

art8

hmmm...apple cider is to add to water to drink.
what I understand is 1 teaspoon to 250-400ml of water. alternatively, u can use lemon juice (pure) to 250ml of water.

timming to drink is very impt.
It got to be in the morning, after brushing teeth, bef eating breakfast...
For those with gastric, must be more careful... take it together with food.

demio

constipation is largely due to a lack of dietary fibre. I m not sure how much vinegar helps except as a laxative. And really, the acid probably doesn't do the stomach much good.

Try drinking more water and and eat more fibrous food (whole meal bread, leafy vege, fruits like papaya, pear etc).

If you are lazy (like me) try taking fibre supplements. Be careful though, some are just laxatives. I m taking this fibre from a local company. $40 for a box of 30 sachets (one mth supply), free samples, free delivery.

mysterious

I only drink once daily as I have gastric problem. Lack of fibre? I seriously don't think I lack of it as I eat lots of veggie. Just don't have the strength to push LOL

demio

not all vege are fibrous. fibre will help bulk up the bowels and if you have sufficient amount of it means stools will be soft and bowel movement will be smooth and you do not need to push.

An adult on average needs about 18g of dietary fibre per day. Most of us do not even consume 18g worth of vege, let alone fibre.

Cheers.

hello88

Hi all,

last week, there was an article that says too fibre also not good for the body and some people just cant get a smooth, soft bowel movement even with fibre.

art8

Hmmm.. Everything must be balance for body to function well... too much of something is bad for body. Same for Fibre lor...

In fact, if the person gann 'stuck' for a long period of time, eating lots of fibre doesnt really make it MOVES. cos got to remove the HARD ROCK tt stuck first. Went to some talk bef, the things tt is able to trigger downward to soften are is calcium magesium (which u can get from milk or supplements) and Vit C with zinc ( Your orange or lime or lemon).

Hee... its a 'learning' to know how to get this jam off...

Oh, in the talk, they also mention this which really scare me off!!! One day never go, toxin in body need 7 years to clear... *OMG*

demio

of cos too much is no good. too much of anything is nvr good. the fact remains that our body needs fibre and this can easily be verified though simple research on the net or askin doctors.

besides clearing the rubbish daily, don't forget how much "residue" has been stuck to our colon walls through the YEARS. It is no coincidence that colon cancer is on the rise.

jes23

I'm now eating some pills recommend by my bf's mum "Qing Chang Bao" from Tong Ren. It solve my constipation prob

mini_red

you can try OSIM uZap. I have constipation too..is help to massage and help to improve our bowel system. Now i can go toilet nw almost daily.

loppi_tan

Cereals, wholemeal breads with a generous amount of olive spread, plain yogurt with self-added fruits like orange juice with all the pulps, sliced bananas, dried apricots and etc work for me. No harm trying cos very delicious and healthy also......
happy.gif

gnatasha

Eat dried figs...naturally sweet...gd as a snack...high in soluble fibre...acts as a laxative (so cannot overeat).

chinses sensei can help as well. I used to have quite bad constipation but it's ok now. It takes a while to work though but effect is more long term I find

blueluvr

Hi, first time here and just want to share. i used to have constipation and only go to the toilet once a week, though i dun feel any discomfort. But realised it's actually quite a serious problem. Took many fruits but din really help. Tried many methods also.

But recently, reccomended by an aunty to drink two large mugs or ard 500 ml of water, first thing you wake up and wait for 1/2hr or so, then somehow you are able to do ur business. seems very easy but it works for me for the two weeks and on top of that, I just bought the OTO trimax and it works very well for constipation.

Another thing is when i go overseas, to make urself go toilet, try drinking orange juice with tea or coffee. it works fantastically well for my travel mates and me!

michy_wong

Hmm... i think fiber is impt is helping us to move our bowels. other than taking veg and fruit, i also take fiber drinks. it just helps to clear my system. till now, no problems for me.
happy.gif

patrizia

Dear all, Patrizia here, most importantly is drink lots and lots of water!!! no matter how much fiber, prune, cereal you take if you dun drink lots of water you will get worst constipation. Now I have regular bowel, and if I can't go due to unhealthy diet I will take yogurt drink, it does help too. But most important is WATER drink up to 2l a day or even more if you are really constipated!

jacqueline97

I eat apple and it helps...I used to have very bad constipation. Tried prune juice, lots of water, oranges, did not help....Some one was telling me sweet potatos...you might give it a try....

mabbe you can try this B&H capsules 排毒美é¡å¯¶
my fren which is in SQ always help me to get from HK ..its cheaper..SG watson also have but its $75 per bottle..

after taking 2 in the morning and 2 at night, guarantee you go toilet