Cofused...Should i let go or wait

rapier78

Somehow she has choice her bf over me.. To stop my pain further. Aw it affecting my temper, i need sleeping pills to sleep. I have given up and let time take over the course.. I dun know how long i will wait. Maybe till the next gals arrived

powder

u got a long way to go... u should try to brush up on your decision making, and brushen up your thinking. like tat give up liao, n need to take sleeping pills? u were the one who let her go one leh... how abt spending some time kicking yourself first?

rapier78

Power i dun know... Everyone in my office ia telling me to move on. And it has caused her soo much trouble that she dun know how long can u last in the office. All i want is to give her love but if my love bring her more trouble shouldnt i give up.. Let her have some space and her give choose

powder

everyone in your office?

u should date more n also build up some life experience... i do foresee alot of problems dating guys like u, so i dun think she loses much if she doesn't date u.

dun take it negatively, it may take u a couple of years before u laugh at yourself

rapier78

Yah maybe i lack of experience.. Cos my past two r/s all the same problem..

But even i have said that i will give up but i know that my heart has not given up yet. I just want her to be happy and dun want her to be in a spot

tomasulu

she allowed you to kiss her face and your lips wouldn't venture anywhere else. she wanted to go back to her ex, you let her. people asked you to fight, you geared up. others suggested you to stop, you stopped.

are you a robot?

eddie77

But I find that there is really no point to fight on. Since she has already made the choice.
I think the best way is to stop and wait, at the same time keep a look out for other fresh relationship. Keep yourself open to other relationship. Don't waste ur time waiting.
There is definitely someone out there better and ready for you.
I sometimes have this thought: If she loves you and chooses you, then she is the one in your life and you have to hold on to her and love her with all your heart. but if she didn't choose you and doesn't love you as much as the other guy, then she is not the one. Then, you should look for that someone in your life, and not waste your time waiting for something that is not yours. We are getting older each year, not like when we were in secondary school or poly.

miloice

Wait for what? Time to move on bro. You don't need to rely on her for your closure. Its your life.

cococherry

Rapier (rapier78)

男人是越è€è¶Šåƒé¦™ã€‚ There's good chances u can get another one.

sgbabydoll

"男人是越è€è¶Šåƒé¦™" -- The older you get, the more successful you are expected to become. Otherwise, how to be popular among ladies?

Don't give TS false hopes lah.

miloice

not just the success in terms of career. One has to be more experience and EQ in general.

eagerbride01

"if u want to give, then dun be afraid to lose...

if u want to win, then dun be afraid for others to lose...

if u dun want to lose then dun have to try to be nice...

problem with u is that u try to be a gentleman whilst ignoring the fact that u are going after an attached girl. personally i find nothing wrong with that, but why try to be nice and all that whilst doing that?

u are obviously confused abt what u want... so if u ask me, u love yourself more Becos u think that u can maintain courtesy and still win. u overestimated yourself liao...

dun study law, then go into banking line and expect everyone to treat u like a lawyer...

the role u choose will be the role u will be treated for."

this is very true!!