CLEANING TIPS

vone

hi encounter85,

wat kind of tips r u looking 4??
happy.gif

poshies

i have question.... how to clean away mark.. .that coz but unknown reason (had black stain like line) on leather sofa?

thanks

starlight

Hi poshies

U can try putting Jif on a damp cloth & wipe it gently over the stain, should be able to clean it.
happy.gif

encounter85

Hi,
I'm trying to find out how to clean the toilet floor ? My floor is white in colou and now there are balck patches. Tied so many detergents but just doesn't work.

naturally

poshies,
try leather cleaners? My beige leather sofa gets dirty easily too, by things like newspaper, dirty feet (ours...
lame.gif
) etc. Remember to wipe gently, else u will spoil the leather.

tora

Encounter85,

Try bleach ! Just pour it on the black patches and leave it for a while then wash it away !

durianlover

anyone knows how to remove stains on kitchen solid table top? my table top is white colour and i hv a great problem trying to keep it white!! tried nail-polish remover too...but it's not that effective for some dark stubborn stains. Any other suggestions?

dear_dear

hi durianlover,

I used LOC Multi Purpose Cleaner & all the stains on my white colour kitchen solid surface are gone without using much energy. My hubby was impressed.

durianlover

hi dear,
thanks for the recommendation! But got a suaku question to ask you....where can this LOC Cleaner be found? NTUC has?

Also, does it come in the liquid-in-a-bottle form?

ado

Encounter85,

I second tora, use bleach. You'll get better result when u pour bleach over dry toilet floor. i.e. the more concentrated the bleach, the more cleaning power it has. I always apply bleach in the morning & by the time i return from work, floors , toilet bowls & walls are sparkling clean. I just have to spray water to rinse off.

vone

hi durianlover,

just 2 check wif u, i got d loc cleaner as a gift fr a fren. may i noe wat can it do other than clean counter tops?? mine is sitting below my basin now gathering dust as i dun noe how 2 use it.
sad.gif

dear_dear

Hi vone,

I use to mop the flr & clean furniture. I remember there is once my wall got fingerprint marks so I used the LOC Cleaner to clean it & same without using much energy the mark is gone. That's why its call multi purpose cleaner. hehe

durianlover

hi dear,
oh i didn't know it's an Amway product! In that case, i'll get from my fren coz she's selling Amway products. Thanks so much for ur recommendation!
happy.gif

laugh

Hi Vone,
u can use LOC Multipurpose Cleaner to clean the following with just 1 pump from the bottle mixing with abt 1/2 pail of water for normal cleaning :-
1) all kinds of floor type
2) cabinet
3) window
4) furniture

For stain area, just use it w/o mixing with water.

sandgirl72

hi dear..
i also having problem with my kitchen white color solid surface top.. i have this patch of stain that is near to my kitchen sink..

is yours also the same problem as mine? btw, how much does 1 bottle of LOC cost? maybe can U email me the person's contact at [email protected]

thanks a lot
happy.gif

dear_dear

hi wynn ng & sandy: u got mail.

Yes you can clean it using LOC but I forget how much I bought. Juz like what Laugh mention for stain area use it w/o mixing water.

ah_cat

Another way to remove black stain on solid surface top or sofa is to use the Japanese white sponge that comes in yellow wrapping. Can get it easily outside.
happy.gif

afcai

Here tips for cleaning stains on your tiles:
For info that the name of the sponge is called Magic Sponge which can be purchased at GIANT stores for $6.90. It is much bigger type compared to those in provision shop which cost only $5.

In additon, another sponge to be used is called Diamond sponge. This sponge is also used for cleaning car.

durianlover

hi dear,
Is the LOC multi-purpose cleaner able to remove curry stains from the white solid table top? Hv got some stubborn yellow curry stains
sad.gif

Or any other thing that can remove curry stains?

laugh

Hi durianlover,
Logically multipurpose cleaner should b able to remove this stains by using it concentrated. In case this can't help, for sure soft cleaner can help.

If u r interested to c demo on removing this stain, u can email me @ [email protected]

dear_dear

hi durianlover,

I haven't experience any yellow curry stains but so far all kinds of stains, I am able to clean it using the LOC multi-purpose cleaner.

vone

hi ladies,

many thks 4 d tips.
happy.gif
will b trying them out these 2 days coz hubby oledi complained tat i hv not been cleaning d hse 4 a long...... time oledi. men.... asked them 2 clean, not free but asked me 2 do it, veri free....
lame.gif

durianlover

oh my hubby managed to clean off the curry stains using the toilet cleaning liquid! yay!

hi laugh,
thanks for the offer, but not v interested in having a demo. i'm just interested in feedback for different cleaners so i can buy the best!
happy.gif

pausini

Btw, u all have any idea how to clean away all the stains on the tiles in the bathroom? Even if i clean once a week, the stain would come back again.

AND the bathroom tile by the HDB is really suck!!! it get stain so easily, specially if my foots is dirty and it can also stain my tiles..

laugh

Hi pausini,
r u refering to the area whereby u shower? If yes, the shower foam/soap u use also play a part.

snowbuni07

hi all,

everytime after rinse off my "conditioner hair", the bathroom floor tends to get oily..... how to remove/clean the oily bathroom floor???

tks & regards,
snowbuni07

vone

hi snowbuni07,

i usually use d kao bathrm cleaner 2 scrub my bathrm flr abt once/wk. so far, quite ok, my flr's not tat oily after tat.
happy.gif

berrywife

What is a quick and fuss-free way to keep bathroom tiles clean in between washes? I have a part time cleaner coming in weekly or twice monthly to do the proper cleaning, how can I keep the tiles clean in between?

poshies

hi gals...
any idea how to remove stain from the toliet bowl... try all method of scubbing but unless... and had try a numerous of different brand on stain remove also not use....

in additional it since to start with unbearable smell.....

HELP~~

dear_dear

hi poshies,

Normally once in a while, I will pour the bleach (those in green bottles) & waited abt 5 - 10mins I will flush it away.

pausini

vone,
is the Kao bathroom cleaner good?

Berry, I also have the inbetween tile problem. The water seem to go inside the white cement and have turn black.

Poshies, bleach is a good and cheap way to clean the toilet bowl. wat is that unbearable smell.

If u wash once a week shldnt have that problem

vone

hi poshies,

i 2nd dear's suggestion. i aso do tat. i tink dear is referring 2 kao's toilet bleach rite?? wat i do is tat i pour d bleach around d toilet bowl's rims b4 i bathe. after i finished my bath, i'll scrub d toilet bowl. then it'll look like new.
proud.gif

hi pausini,

so far so gd. i find tat's it's veri useful. u can even use it 2 clean ur bathrm sinks, kitchen sinks, taps, toilet walls, etc. cheap n gd!!
proud.gif

dear_dear

hmm...The bleach which I m referring I dunno whether is it cheap or not bcoz my mum got it for me...Its a very big bottle & i

vone

hi jane,

i noe it's cheaper but i cannot stand d smell. 2 strong 4 me.
sad.gif

dear,

i noe wat u r refering 2 oledi.
happy.gif

samara

hi, anyone know how to get rid of burnt stain in a pot? i have been soaking the pot for a few days, tried to scrub it, the black stain is still there. gosh, i should have watch the pot when i set it to boil.

afcai

Hi samara,

maybe ask the older ppls for advice for the burnt stain in a pot.Maybe can try to use some kind of sharp things like knife to scrub it off carefully.

It is advisable to buy non stick pot.

wmtb

Hi samara

I saw a taiwan prog on ch U last sun that they fry salt to remove burnt stain, but that's when what you are cooking 'get stucked' to the wok/pot, for eg fish skin stuck to it when frying fish. Not sure if you burnt stain is that kind or just purely stain without the burnt food.