Cle de peau - good for minimizing coarse or dark pores ( In Her World sept 03) issue

C

cc

Referring to page 212 of her world sept 2003 issue.

Has anyone tried Cle de peau- beaute deeplu cleansing oil , written in the article, and says it helps to minimize coarse and dark pores...looking at the pictures inset, the large nose pores reminds me of myself.

However, i would like to gather some feedback for those who have used it before, whether it's effective or not. And does anyone how much the product is selling for?

Pls share!

I wouldn't mind buying the product

suet

Hi CC, the product is $98. Went shopping with my friend & she bought it. I told her to try & I shall c the results.

C

cc

hi sue

great, please feedback on the results, erally would like to try it, the price may be little steep, but the results r impt, can't wait to hear ur news soon!

Did you recommend her based on the pic you saw on her world?

C

cle gal

hi sue,
may i know wer to buy the product??
me interested too.
happy.gif

trixie

hi,
anyone tried estee lauder's micro-d deep thermal refinisher? supposed to 'mimick' microdermabrasion . It's $80 per tube.

Appreciate any feedback...thanks!

suet

Hi CC, I din recommend her the pdt. My friend saw it fm her world & just went to check it out. That's why I told her to try it.
happy.gif

Hi cle gal, they hv a counter at Taka.

bladers

now in jan 2004 issue page 257 they have cle de peau eye rention creams...to reduce water retention, anyone tried before..pls suggest hows the effect..

wld like to buy but v. costly..over $160..anyone wants to share and split the mini bottles?

can email me [email protected]

bethany

CC,
I'm using Cle de peau- beaute deep cleansing oil for about 8 months liao. so far the effect is not bad, especially upon my 1st week usage. I dun think it can help to minimize the pores, basically i will help to clear the black / white heads, so you will find pores become less visible. But I find my T-zone abit dry leh after using this, so have to use hydrating mask normally.

Trixie,
I tried the EL one long time ago when they just launch that product, but seriously no effect at all, lucky mine is just a sample from the counter. will never consider to buy the full size one.

laksa28

this product should be good ba?! i know a lot of hk stars use it, like dodo cheng. and it's shiseido's product... very X too...

bethany

yah their products are good, i received a set of samples as a member although so far i only spent S$100 on the cleansing oil, haha.. it contains 3 products, cleanser, lotion and the famous la cream.. the cleanser is so so, lotion is really nice, as good as my SKII FTE i think..

the cream is really really great, although i only have 2ml, it's not oily but very moisturizing, and seems like my fine lines just disappear after one application only.. can be used as eye cream also.. next time i got money for sure will buy this, no need to buy eye cream liao.. haha

venusian

wow so ex....

then how about the other brand call La Mer De Creme? The one counter got an aquarium one? Heard it's very ex also.

bethany

yup it is $862 i think..

I have tried Lar Mer de creme before but dun like it cuz i didn't see any effect at all, it costs S$300 plus i think, but i rather buy that S$800 one if i got money. haha

bethany

about 1 month like that, on and off lah cuz i dun find it nice, so use half way then give up, after that got see some reviews so try again..

red_ridden

E-Ling,

I am currently using the cream foundation now, rather ex but i fine it is the perfect foundation. Though it can be quite thick, i will use rationaly on my face to even out, looks natural and save cost also. "lol"

kimmies

hi.. was in Japan recently and bought the Cle De Peur intensifying moisturising mask.. it cost about $160... haven't used it yet, but will let you guys know how it goes!

bethany

I am using their basic skincare range, from the cleansing foam, to their lotion and day/night fluid.. very very nice.. and think it is better to use the full range... can see that skin is smoother and pores are smaller.. At first i use the day/night fluid only and the effect is not as good as using with the cleanser and lotion..

as for the mask, singapore is selling at S$212 so Kym really got it cheap sia.. I used once only, skin is soft and bright, but i think have to try a few more times first before i really tell you all how good it is...

overall i think their basic skincare range is the best.. i have been using SKII for 5 years till it has not much effect on me, so i switched to CPB recently, really works great on me so far..

kimmies

Felicia, the mask is so expensive, I can't imagine how much the full range will be!! actually, I am looking for a good anti-wrinkle cream. I am thinking of getting Prevage, but not sure if Cle De Peur will be just as good. What do you think? Actually, I am only 31, but I am starting to see fine lines, so I thought, better to start prevention!!

bethany

yes their products are quite expensive, i meant for the size which is going to last me only for maybe 4 months, compared to SKII which can last me for more than a year...

But the result is good so I don't mind paying for more.. I am 28 now but I also have fine lines... I am sure my situation could be much worse if I did not start to take care when I was younger.. Now I am using CPB's anti wrinkle cream, i use it as eye cream also.. S$273 I think.. I love the texture, quite rich but not sticky and can be absorbed very easily.. As for the effect, maybe I can tell you again a few months later, because I used for just one month and only can see a little bit of improvement as of now...

if you have chance then get it from Hongkong..
I did some research, the price in SG is just way to expensive than some other countries..
it is like:
Hongkong<China<Taiwan<SG
I did not include Japan because that is where this brand comes from, and they carry a full range of products which might have slightly different(or they claim to be better) ingredients compared to those they export to other countries..

if you find the price too steep, maybe can try other brands.. maybe like Chanel, overall i still prefer Japanese brands.. and Chanel is the only European brand works well for me so far, their antiaging night cream is good..

kimmies

Hi Felicia,.. hmm.. I think I'll find a chance to go to Japan and get it from there, because I'm sure it's much cheaper in Japan. Actually, I'm starting my 2nd bottle of Creme De La Mer .. it's also not bad, but I don't find that it fights wrinkles, so when I'm done with this second bottle, I'll try CPB.

icyflame

I am using a pore refining &amp; whitening cleansing mask which works well. Clears those black/white heads, whitens my pores &amp; skin too! It has peppermint that cools the skin.
[email protected]

verang12

I've never used CDP skincare, but I've heard only wonderful things about the products.
I use their concealer, which is absolutely amazing. $70 seems like a lot for a concealer but it is worth every dollar!

noamie08

I love CDP! I love their cream foundation, is full coverage giving me a flawless look!! But of cos, must think twice before getting it, is $200 here!!

Their eyeshadow texture is pretty good too! I get them w/o the case so is cheaper, $30 each.

Last, concealer is my fav of cos. Enough coverage for my super dark circles and acne scars!! $100 Yes......