China Wife that met Online

Keng87

This is about my Elder Brother who marries a China Wife who is currently my sister-in-law.

My brother met her online in an app called QQ. They have been chatting online for 5 years, but sometimes my brother visited her in China when he was free.

My sister-in-law came to Singapore and stayed with my family in 2015, she stayed with my family for 5 years before they have their new HDB flat. My sister-in-law does not like my mother because she kept nagging her about when they will get married and have a child. My mother asked her that my brother have no saving, and currently working as a taxi driver.

Although, my sister-in-law can cook the meal for my family when my mum was busy but does not help to do the household. My mother complains to me that whether she will cheat on my elder brother for false marriage just to get her citizenship in Singapore.

From 2015 to Sept 2020, my brother kept borrowing my money to help him with expenses but did return my money bit by bit. But, sometimes, they bring me along on holiday for oversea trips. My Sister-in-law dislikes my brother working as a taxi driver and want him to find a proper job that has CPF.

In Oct 2020, my brother and my sister-in-law get married and moved to their new home. But sometimes, they will visit my family to stay for a week or so. The longest that they had stayed for 2 months I was asked them why they have stayed too long. The reason that they gave me was they are too comfortable to come back and stay. Because my sister-in-law was too boring to be alone in the house.

In Dec 2021, my brother was planning to come for staying at my house for a few months because my sister-in-law want to English classes. But my sister-in-law says that it will be troubling us and she says it will be perfectly fine just for both of them.

Somewhere in Jan 2022, my brother has worked in a part-time hotel job because of sister-in-law required him. Both of them are working because my brother has a low income and they need more income to support their family.

Based on this story, I can’t tell my sister-in-law are healthy but she dislikes meeting with my relatives because she was an embarrassment because of my brother’s status.

In my rumors about China wives, most of them want to cheat Singaporean men on their money for some reason.

raspberry76

Sorry I don't think your sister in law is a cheat or what. If so , she can just run away instead of marrying your brother. No ?

Are you biased against certain nationality ?

Are you trying to find bones in an egg ?

What is the purpose of starting this thread ? To justify the rumours about China wives ?

I personally know of one local friend who marry a China wife who sticks with him when he became bankrupt. Now they have a daughter and is living happily as a family of 3, not rich and not poor either. The China wife now has 3 fashion shops under her. You can even say it is embarrassing that a Singaporean guy is 'living off' his China wife when he was a bankrupt.

Also sorry to be honest, your english language sucks. That can also be a reason why you rather believe in rumours than using your own judgment. I don't think you are in the position to judge others.

Keng87

Sorry I don't think your sister in law is a cheat or what. If so , she can just run away instead of marrying your brother. No ?

Are you biased against certain nationality ?

Are you trying to find bones in an egg ?

What is the purpose of starting this thread ? To justify the rumours about China wives ?

I personally know of one local friend who marry a China wife who sticks with him when he became bankrupt. Now they have a daughter and is living happily as a family of 3, not rich and not poor either. The China wife now has 3 fashion shops under her. You can even say it is embarrassing that a Singaporean guy is 'living off' his China wife when he was a bankrupt.

Also sorry to be honest, your english language sucks. That can also be a reason why you rather believe in rumours than using your own judgment. I don't think you are in the position to judge others.
Well, I'm not fish bone or anything or biased.

It just that I'm quite worry about my elder brother .

Inside get messy around because my elder brother get cheated in his past.

So I just hope that it went well in his marriage.