Chin Leng please help

dkny6826

Dear Chin Leng,

I seek your help urgently to help us remove the links to the images that Bobman has posted in this link.

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/7/584479.html?1198509222

We would be very grateful that the links is removed as we can still see some photograhes that Bobman posted towards the end. He did not seek our approval and we were unware that he has such intergity issues.

It has been bothering us for weeks and we are unable to sleep well. Please help us.

Thank you very much.

Rgds,

dkny6826

ideallylove

Hi Chin Leng,

I've selected to automatic e-mail message from this discussion board on topic I selected, but since this morning, I din receive any emails. Pls help.

flymetothemoon

Hi, this is sent on behalf of my friend who tried to change her e-mail address registered with Singapore bride.

She tried to change her e-mail address and was prompted to enter an 'activation key'. But she is unable to do so as she did not receive the 'activation key' in the old or new e-mail address.

Later, she tried to create a new account with Singapore bride and is faced with the same problem. The 'activation key' was not sent to the email address.

Pls help, thanks.

galleria

Hi chin leng,

I have ticked in th profile section that to received notifications via email for some sections thread postings but I did not receive any emails notifications since yesterday... Pls help. Thanks

galleria

Hi chin leng,

I have ticked in the profile section that to received notifications via email for some sections thread postings but I did not receive any emails notifications since yesterday... Pls help. Thanks