Chatroom Schedule And Topic

bluechin

starfruit,
Glad u enjoyed yourself last nite in the chatroom.....
happy.gif

twinkle,
why dun u see a doctor this evening?

can't view the chat cos i think usually for mirc the msgs r gone after u close the program....not too sure though.....

u must take care ok!
happy.gif

twinkle

hi bluechin,

so touch by yr concern...
kiss.gif
yup... will see how... if its still as bad after work, i'll go see the doc... funny thing is I'm quite okie outside... but once in the office... the nose run again...
sad.gif

its okie... I'm sure there's more interesting topics coming up every week... can still join u gals next week...
happy.gif

u too... enjoy yr wkend...
talker.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Tiny,

Got it! Sorry that I have not viewed them yet but thanks for remembering me!
proud.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

twinkle

Hi..hi.. bluechin,

Yah... recovered on Mon...
happy.gif

Thanks!

Yup.. yup.. excited about tonite's chat session...
happy.gif

Seeya!

twinkle

bluechin,

oh... its okie... i'll be going in 9.30 sharp... cant stay late olso... cos tomolo got special assignment to handle... cant afford to be sleepy olso...
happy.gif

bluechin

twinkle,
sorrie! i went in a little later last nite cos my hubby was hogging the PC.....heard from Jowie u left.

Hope to see you next week.....
happy.gif

twinkle

bluechin,

its okie... actually i was disconnected... after trying few times, still can't seem to connect, i gave up...
i was quite lost yesterday olso...
nevermd, next week will be better...
Seeya!
happy.gif

bluechin

Chin Leng,
u sounded so excited in yr msg.....
biggrin.gif

yesterday i juz managed to dozed off when i heard the beep tone and woke up!

Anyway, Thanks for yr help again..... need to buy you a barrel of coffee....
lol.gif

bluechin

Twinkle, Pinkapple & all others,
Seeya tonight in the chatroom ok.... think i'll only come in about 10pm.....
happy.gif

Hope hubby doesn't hog the PC.... think ask him to use the laptop instead so i can chat with all of ya.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bluechin,

Sorry ah!
lame.gif

I thought it'll be in silent mode that's why I sent. Aiya, next time I'll be more careful.

No need buy me coffee lah... one "Ma Han Quan Xi" can oledy.
lol.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

bluechin

Wow Chin Leng,
u verie Greedy leh....
biggrin.gif

"Ma Han Quan Xi" i cannot afford leh....but i can send u my invitation card and u can come for my wedding with blee and i also can get yr Ang Bao......
lol.gif

N

not a bride

hi, not getting married can join in the chatroom anot har? heheehe

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

One week has gone by in a flash and it is chatroom night again! See you at 9.30 PM!
proud.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

jowie

Hi CL

Juz now i saw a post by <FONT COLOR="ff0000">Triston Yeo</FONT> thread under wedding photography, but when i go into the thread, there is no new posting, so i go back to Newest Postings but the thread MIA! but i am pretty sure i saw a new posting made by Triston himself....

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jowie,

We apologise that the posting had been removed. As we get our operating income solely from clients who advertise with us, that is why only advertisers are allowed to promote their services in the forum.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jowie,

Aiya, only posting gone lah... thread sitll there.
biggrin.gif

See you in chatroom tonight!
bounce.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

blossom

hi chin leng,
i am trying to get into the chatroom but i dunno why i cannot do so. it seems that i dun have java script.... how ahh?
uhoh.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Blossom,

Are you using windows XP? Do you have Mirc software? If you have, look for us in Austnet Server under #singaporebrides

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Blossom,

I'll keep checking the forum if you want to leave me any messages.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Blossom,

Dont' worry, we'll still be in the chatroom.
happy.gif

It's still early!
proud.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

jowie

CL CL!

dunno wats wrong wif my browser, no new postings whenever i click REFRESH at the Nov Brides thread, but when i go back to "Newest Postings" page, there are new postings there...is there something wrong wif my browser?
Tks
happy.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jowie,

Were you able to access the postings by clicking on the links of the result page of "Newest Postings". If not, you may like to try this link instead.

I don't think there is anything wrong with your browser. It is likely that the "November Brides" thread was not downloaded into your system properly and thus preventing you from accessing the page properly.

Please feel free to contact me if you are still not able to access the postings.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

jowie

CL

I can access the page of Newest Postings, but canot refresh the thread of Nov brides.
I need to go to Newest Posting and back to Nov bride everytime, and i dun like to go Newest Postings coz it's slow, took more than a min(office using dial up) and my system will hang for the one min, waiting for the page to load.
I tried clearing my cache, but still same
sad.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jowie,

Let's hope the following method will help:

<FONT COLOR="ff6000">Method (a)</FONT>:
1. Click on Tools-> Internet Options-> General and you should see the following window,

<CENTER>
9329.gif
</CENTER>

2. Click on "Settings" as indicated in the image above,

3. You should then see the following window,

<CENTER>
9330.gif
</CENTER>

Check to see if the setting is at "Checked for newer versions of stored images: Automatically" as shown in the image above.

<FONT COLOR="ff6000">Method (b)</FONT>:
1. Shut down and restart your computer again.

Hope the above helps, if it doesn't, let me know and I'll see if I can think of something.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

jowie

Hi CL

Tks for yr help but i am using Mac OS 9, and the IE do not have dat "Temporary Internet Fils" option. I was told cache is same as temp file, but the cache option at my IE do not have the "setting" u stated above. There is "update pages" and I chosen "Always"...hope it works.

And i have restart my system, hope dat helps too

Tks
happy.gif

jowie

Hi CL

It works!! tho i dunno whether restarting the system or change the config helps hehee
Thanks for yr help!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

jowie

Hi CL

Do you know why i need so long to load the "Newest Postings" page? beri beri long leh, issit coz of the connection? me using dial up in office...

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jowie,

It is very likely that it is due to the connection used. For a normal dial-up connection, the download speed is about 4 KB/s. The "Newest Posting" page is about 150 KB. That works out to 37.5 seconds of download time.

However, while you are waiting for the page to download, you should still be able to use your PC to perform other work (don't try to connect to other webpages) while the page is loading.

We'll try to come out with new ideas to reduce the file size of the result page. We are currently working on having a smaller search result by having a "New Postings in the last 3 hours" search function.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Remember that it is chatroom again at 9.30 PM tonight?

See you!
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

cody

Hi Chin Leng

It was one of the very rare occasions that i am home on a thursday night, but i dun seem to be able to connect to the chatroom.

The only msg i had was "Pls wait while the chat program loads up on your browser".

I thot there was an error after nothing happened for a v long time. i thot it was coz i was using internet explorer that prevented me from doing so; i clicked on the link u provided to install the JVM upgrade, but the website replied that the page was no longer avail.

Sad ... missed this opportunity to join u all. Is there something i missed out in accessing the chatroom?

Thanks Chin Leng !