Chat

lim2006diana

Oh ... Fifi ... so u get ur FH to pay for your lunch instead lah??? Hee hee

Quite good huh ... so both of u can go to work n return home together? Can go dating everyday!!!

U big boss in your office is it? Cos u say u delegate jobs to your staff? But go to office sure hv to work wan wat ... if not happy when given jobs, then go home n be tai tai loi! If I totally no jobs to do ... I'll panic mann ... maybe company planning to kick me out already!!! But of cos can dun give so much dun give lah ... then can shake leg a bit mah!!!

elitegal

morning, gals! =-)

paisei..yday..i was too busy clearing my work..so..din hav time to chat.=)

my tokyo trip was fantastic..mt fuji was so breathtaking and the disneyland was super duper packed on the xmas eve when we went there..but nevertheless..it's really an exciting experience as we can really feel the festive ambience there.=) so many jap chio bu there! my male colleagues were busy drooling over their super-mini skirts and lacy or fishnet stockings, wif stylo-milo boots! Ha ha....

5 more days to 2007! counting down manz..hee2.=P

babyfifi

Heehee... yah lor... get company for lunch + its paid for = good.

But we dun go work together n go home together. Unless we going out. He will go his home, I go my home. My dad sends me to work + fetches me sometimes. Cos my Mum also works near me.

Not big boss. We here got the degree holders and the diploma holders. Diploma holders are assistants to the degree holders. So sometimes we have to delegate work down to them.

The situation was that a task (every mth must do de) was shifted from my asst to another asst. Cos my asst has 2 extra tasks & that ger had none (cos she is newer and we dun throw them these extra tasks until they are more settled in). So since she has been here about 8 mths (at that time), its time for her to take her fair share le ma. After passing over, each asst got 1 extra task lor. Fair ma. But this means more work for that ger lor.

So it seems like its my fault that she got more work lor cos i ask my asst pass to her. But actually the decision not made by me ma. Its cos 1 of the more senior staff here (who is that ger's "boss") say want to expose my asst to more things cos she got potential. Then I pointed out that my asst already has to asst 2 of people le (cos of the intertwined work scope) and she is to more or less the only asst who has to asst 2 people (= double work). So if want to gif even more work, then better take away 1 of that extra & not so important extra work & gif someone else lor. That will free her to take on more important responsibilities. The he ownself decided that shld shld it to his own asst cos she has no extra tasks. But all these that gal dunno. She was only told by her "boss" that she is supposed to take over the task from my asst.

lim2006diana

Fifi ... like tat next time it may better if u ask your colleague, her boss, to delegate himself loi! But u seem like a very caring boss ah ... so take care of your subordinate ... dun want her to overload!!!

U zong se qin mummy leh!!! Ur mum oso work near u but u take lunch with your FH instead!!! But of cos free lunch better than paid lunch lah ... if makan with your mum, likely u will need to pay for it ... rite?

babyfifi

Actually I have lunch with mummy too. Can only have lunch with FH on Wed & Thu cos other days, his lunch earlier.

Mummy plays badminton on Thurs & Fri. Sometimes on Monday too. So can only lunch with her on Tues.

So Mon & Fri I sleep or go window shopping. :)

lim2006diana

Wah ... fifi ... nobody eat with u then u fast ah ... its tat how u maintain ur figure? I sometimes oso eat alone wat ... if I dun eat n my HB find out, he will scold me for not knowing how to take care of myself!!!

Your mummy so sporting wan ah??? My mum dun even wanna leave the house!!! She juz sit at home to watch TV!!! Typical coach potato!!!

babyfifi

No lah. Not fast. I tarpao from canteen, eat le then sleep. Else I go window shopping & tarpao bread or sushi or roasted chicken to eat along the way or when I come back. My FH also will scold me if I dun eat cos a hungry Fifi is a grouchy one.

My Mum like badminton ma. And also cos she very worried about her blood pressure. She say badminton can lower her blood pressure. Then ok lor.

summerice

wa so active today.

Fifi wha ur mummy how old...seem young to me...still do sports. Sometimes my mum also will go play bowling but not much these days. Last time i more active and more free so always go my sis place to book lanes and play.

Diana & fifi ur hbs will know each other or not. since both also 3 guys in the office only.

Fifi where u work can go window shopping...like midas also can.

piglet last time i always eat choco cake now seldom already so also not sure who has the best. Last time coffee bean "choco of a thousand leave" is nice....now i find it very dry. I prefer those thick n creamy kind...now very hard to find coz most of them too dry.

Back to packing my stuff.

Share my mango iceceam log cake with all of u
happy.gif

440286.jpg

babyfifi

My Mummy is low 50+.

I work at Novena. :)

I dun think my Fh knows her HB la. Cos the 3 guys in my FH's office are (1) His manager with 2 kids le & (2) a guy that got no partner de. christmas party bring sister instead.

yc_mw

Wah Summer.. U're making us drool leh.. Keke.. Now I'm so hungry.. Still can't go for lunch yet.. Rushing out some Proposals.. Sigh..

midas

hello...

the taiwan earthquack makes the internet impossible to surf...haiz. only local websites can access, overseas ones affected by the fiber cut..can't go to my yahoo mail n multiply site
sad.gif

elitegal

hi all..

i m back from lunch..=)

ya..internet is affected by the taiwan earthquake..i can't log on to my msn at all. sigh. and can only surf local websites..=(

hi eunice..

welcome to our chat..how abt a short intro of urself?? =)

viny

Hello JJ
I am 27/f, working. Attached. Today off day. Last day of holiday. Going back to work tommorrow. sian

lim2006diana

SummerIce ... u on leave today rite? Not bad ah ... still got tink of us ladies ... I oso had the same mango ice cream log from Swensons on Monday afternoon ... during lunch time after the tea ceremony. We oso tried the nuts one but I prefer the mango one better.

Fifi ... where is your FH workplace ... sound like my hb office leh ... he oso got a mgr with 2 kids, one juz got married last year n one unattached! My HB is your FH???
kao_confused2.gif
Juz kidding!!! Not possible lah since yours work near to u, mine work in the west. But both of them sound so similiar n work in similiar type of environment. Hee hee ... so coincident!!!

lim2006diana

JJ ... u not swee lah ... cannot log onto your MSN, cannot surf overseas internet then tink of us ah???
kao_sticktongue.gif

Eunice ...
kao_welcome.gif
so r u planning to get married soon? Will u still be able to chat while u r at work?

elitegal

hihi eunice..

cool..u r of same age as me.=) i think most of the other gals are younger than us lei..tt's how i feel la..ha ha..=P u r attached now. so, when will u and ur FH be tying the knot? =P

btw..fifi, piglet, midas, summerice, ribbons, diana..how old are u all ah?? which year wan? =P

summerice..the mango icecream logcake looks so appetizing!! the log cakes i hav eaten so far, are all chocolatey..not as interesting as this! sigh.. think i must try this for my next x'mas..hee2.=P

hey all..wat's ur New Year resolutions ah??

*paisei..aft lunch..dun feel like working..so..asking alot of qns to chat on here..ha ha ha*

elitegal

ha ha..diana..not tt i bo swee..then think of u all la..=P i tink i m alrdy on holiday mood..but then..work still piles up. so..must try to focus n clear as much as i can mahz..=P

these days..v sianz hor? always raining ..

read papers..will continue till friday lei..sigh.

viny

hehe thanxs for all your welcomes! I cannot chat at work one. So I onli online when I off or on leave.No internet access at work.
Look for house first. can find suitable one then settle down. Most ppl here mostly married or to be married soon. I so envy.
U all usually online daytime only?

babyfifi

JJ, I'm 82 de.

Diana, my FH's workplace got 3 guys including him. Total 3. Not 4. Ur HB's is 4 rite. We work near Novena.

Heehee, I also dun feel like working. Wanna slp.

No New Year Resolutions leh. New Year wish can? I wish.... to get my flat.

elitegal

eunice..i usually online during daytimes..at night..if i log on..i will reply to msgs here..so..it all depends lor.=)

so..u r now looking for hse? tt means..u two veri stable alrdi mahz..can get married anytime liao.=)

my new year resolution is to slim down!!! i tink i m getting more n more chubby..sigh.

viny

if can find house or even walk in selection can find suitable one, mostly probably 2008 will hold the wedding.
Yeah lor, most gals here are younger than mi.
Rainy weather gd is can sleep all day long. But wake up to work sian liao.
New Year resolution haven`t think yet leh

lim2006diana

Fifi ... for a while i thot u wrote "I'm 82" as in age ... hee hee
lol.gif
Yeah u r rite ... I forgot to count him ... hee hee

JJ ... I'm one year younger than u only lah ...

Eunice ... I juz got married on Christmas Day!!!

Resolutions ... to maintain an exercise routine ... this has been my resolutions for dun knw how many years already but never happen. My HB has been complaining tat I dun join him for sports ... everytime I agree to do it but last minute, I'll back out ... u gals exercise???

viny

He looking for it.He said he will be in charge. tell mi dun worry. Cos he is Malaysian SG PR. no house in Sg. Everyday since Primary Sch, he in and out of Sg.
I also only got new year wish to get my own house. Then my HB and i can see each other everyday. hehe
New year resolution to slim down also. If not wear gown will be so not nice next time.

babyfifi

Eh I want to put on a bit of weight leh. Maybe 2-3 kg. I'm a miserable 40-41kg now.

Eunice, piglet & I also looking for flat. :)

viny

Congrats Diana.You muz be soakin in honeymoon mood rite?Christmas is a really nice day to marry hor? Where was your wedding held?When u going honeymoon?
Midas at least u are a bride rite? i am just bride to be.
I do excerise every Monday. My place got free gym. But since my wisdom tooth thingy, it will be weeks for mi to touch the gym again liao. I went for extraction of my wisdom tooth last thur

viny

I saw piglet`s message thread. The one looking for flat at Whampoa izit? I looking for flat at that area too. But I looking for it more at St George.
Slim better than chubby leh. I am about 61kg to 62kg.I am only 1.57m.

babyfifi

I'm now living at Redhill there. Looking for a flat at Tiong Bahru/Redhill/Queenstown.

Hey piglet, so did you buy the Whampoa flat?

yc_mw

JJ, Me born in '84 de. I'm a rat baby..

Hi Eunice, glad to c u here.. I'm oso looking for flat now lor. Lucky u.. Dun ve to go through the agony of browsing through papers for new listings, since ur FH is doin it..

Eh Fifi, wat's ur height.. 40-41kg is quite thin liao le..

elitegal

ya lor..piglet..the 2 flats at whampoa..in the end..hows the negotiation ah..

wa..fifi..u r v skinny lei..think the wind can blow u away manz..

viny

oic. but difficult cos my side hot spot. most nice houses either ppl dun wana to sell or already taken. cos my side just upgraded.I also waiting for the HDB to launch sale of matured estated again.If can get, Toa Payoh also gd. =)

yc_mw

Ya Eunice, actually, We're looking more for BM/RH area.. Juz tat saw a few units ard the area, and felt that if the price is rite, and since the location oso quite centralised, then we dun mind lor..

Fifi, no la. We haven't buy, althought, our HLE arrive liao. Still considering between 17th and 21st storey for Blk 100, Whampoa Drive. Coz 17th floor de valuation not out yet, and 21st floor de agent keep on pestering me to give him a sincere offer.. Anyway, viewed the 2 units again liao, and we felt that we'll prefer the 21st floor de, coz of 1) The Unblocked Fantastic View. 2) Windy 3) Brightness level is much better than 17th floor de.

So now is depend on the 21st floor agent liao lor. If really cannot let go at our desired price, then we'll concentrate on BM/ RD. Anyway, all along we never give up on tat area.. Still having a look-see look-see attitude..

viny

Hello Piglet! I also got c newspapers hor. But some like selling for a mth liao still on sale. I think cos the price too ex or the fengshui not gd or wat.
Now our side is hot spot leh. All these agent come shake bamboo one.

yc_mw

Oh, btw, I saw 1 unit at Blk 4B St. Georges Lane b4.. The flat orientation there is not bad. Big & Spacious.. But, tink the 4 rooms there are all corridor units rite.. Only the 5 rooms are corners..

babyfifi

1 word to describe RH & BM = Expensive. Bleh. Why huh? My area so nice meh?

My height is abt 1.58 +/- 1-2 cm. Yah I'm all skin & bones. Need some flesh so that I dun look like a scarecrow in a wedding gown.

yc_mw

The Whampoa Drive de is Point Blk.. Maybe u can consider there oso..

BM/RH.. Hmm, Centralised loh.. But SUPER Expensive.. But then hor, tat day I call and ask reg 1 AMK 4 room, about 6yrs old, tink it's above 15th floor de, then the valuation is 365K liao.. I nearly faintz.. When the agent ask me about my budget (b4 he tell me the valuation la), I still ya ya papaya tell him tat it's about 340-350K lor. Then straight-away he tell me that the valuation oredi 365K liao.. Make me so 'ma-lu'..

elitegal

wa..fifi..i tink i can imagine how u skinny u r..i used to hav a colleague who is almost same height as u..just that she is always less than 40kg..think ard 38kg like tt..she holds quite a high post wan..but then..everyone sees her as xiao mei mei..thot she is easy to bully..cos..she looks too much like a sec sch gal..

piglet..i think the 21st floor owner sure wanna use chopper on u wan..cos..i tink he/she more or less can tell tt u like the unit very much so will not hesitate to chop u..

babyfifi

I asked abt one at Blkk 77A Redhill there, the agent told me valuation not out yet & asked my budget. I told him $350K - $380K. Then he said he will keep me informed when the valuation comes out. In the end never even call me. I bet its cos the valuation already above my budget lor. Lol.