Chat

babyfifi

* Fifi is finally here *

Sorry dunno how to chat pm so I checked the last 12 hrs of posts to find your name.

babyfifi

Oh...

I went to look see look see le but haven confirm which one I taking. I wanna confirm my banquet and church first.

u?

summerice

Riverfront.

Church is TA near old world trade center.

hehe we also reno almost finish then i ask my hb when he want to have AD, so i fast fast push him to start everything for wedding. In fact coz i am free so i check the wedding thread from here and then on sat we visit all the BS first.

u still have time not like me...i still have a lot not done. like type of flowers, color, theme for dinner, favors, program, invites, and a lot more still not done. Most important is house still not really settle. Plus have to pack my stuff to move over to my new place.

babyfifi

Actually I haven got my house yet. Cos we want near my parents so harder to get. Take my chances lor.

We haven confirm AD and all. My FH very slack at all these. Must push him de. All the BS also I go and see myself de. He dun like to go.

Hiaz. Sometimes I feel like I'm marrying myself.

summerice

hehe ya lor my hb also hope can reduce the no of visit to places also. For BS n gown selection he is still very supportive, everywhere i say he also say o.k lets go.

But now for selecting wedding favors he say can take hotel supply one or not...but my sis had her wedding there too so i dont want to have same favors. plus the other favors they have not nice. I want to go c if i can get others. Also will be going for cake tasting, thinking of having a real cake. my hb lazy to go he ask me can go on my own or not or dont taste just select. hehehe

audrey is missing leh

summerice

Fifi since my hotel is providing i wont spend extra lor...will only go to the supplier to c if i can choose something else at the same price.

Have u try gowns already?

babyfifi

Dunno leh... but I probably won't spend $$ on my favours too since hotels will all provide. But she will be helping me with some of the other stuff like corsages, etc.

I went look see look see, some let me try gowns. I find the type of gown I like is more or less the same. Tube with A-line or Ballgown bottom part. The difference is just the "deco" on the gown. I prefer embroidery or crystals. Not a seqin person.

summerice

Oh i am thinking of diy ring pillow, crsage, if got time will also do flower basket n hair band. But i am looking for those using ribbons to make into rose. i cant seem to find any website doing that.

Oh good u have a friend that knows all these, she can even help with with church pews. U can save a lot.

My WG is a classic Aline, with embro n lace.

babyfifi

Hey if you got pics to share hor, you can email to me.

Ribbons, try spotlight. They have nice material for such stuff.

My friend's corsages are really nice but may not be cheap. The one on the webby is the design she used for her own wedding. Can be tied on the wrist or pin to the blouse. Good for all your ushers and jie meis.

summerice

ya i am thinking of the wrist corsage one but not going to buy lar too ex liao...will diy if possible. Spotlight also not cheap i heard they say arab street cheaper.

till now nothing for wedding to show yet
happy.gif

summerice

I am not sure yet...havent think about it. Dont know church allow me to get flowers from outside or not. if can i will see how much the bs florist charge me, i will take very simple one to cut cost.

ya maybe we can go buy things together...can get cheaper.

atsk

Hi Fifi & Summerice...

Sorry...took so long to come in...

I've been busying digging past records since morning till now... now feeling so tired
sad.gif

I think I'm falling sick liao... my neck very pain
sad.gif

atsk

aiyo...guys are like this... they usually leave all the wedding preparations to us...

fifi: Ur friend's website...wedding corsages are lovely & expensive (but ur jiemeis can keep it as a momento)

Summerice: DIY ur ring pillow.. I think should be quite simple..
when I was in US.. I used to DIY pillows the size of a football...then hubby & I will kick it around the house..lolx

summerice

audrey u scroll until the bottom click on emotions, the pop up window will show u. copy & paste those TAG description. wala n u got it already.

haha kick around har. Not that difficult if i can make up my mind about what design i want.

babyfifi

Hey sorry I "disappeared" for a while. Was reading the Catholic BTBs thread. Sooooo long. But informative.

I'm worried about spending too much for the whole wedding cos I know that my flat will be expensive already (cos I want it in a mature estate - Redhill/Tiong Bahru). The other thing is that both FH and I are starting out in terms of work too. So I'm very scared if we overspend.

Summer: I think they should let you DIY ba. If you get other florist, some churches may not allow cos it's not fair to the church's florist. But DIY, who can complain no fair? Can save a lot of $$ I heard. Cos use ribbons instead of flowers will be $100-$200 whereas florist is $400 and above.

Audrey: Maybe you can teach us how to DIY ring pillow. Hold a class for us. Lolx. Shun bian get together.

atsk

Summerice : i used to be tai tai in US *lolx* nah..he's a singaporean...

Fifi : Hold a class... me only did *football* pillows... i think u can *google - DIY ring pillow* should be able to get some details.. i think I learned mine thru 1 of the website

summerice

morning gals

not 530 lar u clock slow liao. 5.50pm i go off.

oh ya if u want to look for flats around that area it will be ex about 300k plus, also u have to conside reno. if u want to have those restort or a lot of fixture wall or glass it will be expensive.

DIY church deco alone, i will die leh unless i have a gp of friends helping me.

the pillow is not difficult to make its the pattern u want in the middle thats the problem. I havent decide what pattern i want yet.

wha tai tai in US then how u spend ur time. Me will be jobless soon. i am thinking of tendering.

summerice

really feel like killing that shit boss. He just simply dont know how to be a leader. All these old fart should go for leadership or management course.

summerice

ya lar oh i check the website already is with .sg

they have a fair coming up leh...maybe i should take the chance go c, cos i need to buy my shoe for first fitting soon.

babyfifi

Ya buy the shoe before fitting. Better.

I still considering about my housing problems. I dunno wanna buy resale or wait for new hdb flats.