Champagne Gold London Cab

ane

Hi,

Would you like to book the Champagne Gold London Cab for your wedding day??

I’m trying to tie up a few couples to negotiate for better rates

Please leave down your email address for me to contact you.

Thank you!!
happy.gif

eternity

hi cutiebear,

i'm also interested. please let me know the information at [email protected]

by the way, is this limited to Champagne Gold color only? i am considering between Champagne Gold and Maroon...

Hey Cutiebear,

I was asking myself if there would be any sorta problem if we liaise directly with the cabby driver? What about if the cabby fail to turn up etc kinda problem? Will she issue a receipt to acknowledge our deposit payment & also the T&C of using her cab + service.

Sorry if it sounds problematic but just being very concerned over the "what if". Hope you understand what I'm coming from ok
happy.gif

ane

Hi powerpuffgirl,

I understand how u feel, esp the vehicle is for our big day right! But i really dont know how to answer your questions
lame.gif
but i will try.

You will definately be able to meet up with the driver and also take a look at the vehicle cos you have to pay the deposit in advance. Receipt will be given that's for sure.

And you will also need to contact the driver at least 5 days before your AD to discuss on the timing for the car decor. TOUCH WOOD LAH,, SUAY SUAY,, u cannot find the driver, at least u still have time to look for another vehicle right, but of cos hope that this will not happen lah.

And i personally feel that even we contact the company directly it doesn't mean that they wont give us problem. To contact directly with the driver is just merely to save some cost.

just to share my thinking, hope this will help.

sunbeam

hi powerpuffgirl,

personally...i feel that it is better to go through the company if u r really concerned wif the 'what if'...

i happened to be one of the suay suay brides....had initialy booked a shimmering gold london cab through the company...but the cab broke down on the eve of my AD...the company got us a replacement rather smoothly...except that it's not the colour of our choice as there was only 1 cab with shimmering gold...anyway, we were compensated wif free airport transfer (2 way, in london cab of our choice) when we went our HM due to the last min changes...

i feel that it's worth paying a premium to ensure that everything goes smoothly...
not sure how things would have turn out if i had booked directly with the driver...i guess it all depends on how responsible the driver is...

I really like a london cab but still apprehensive. Is it a must to use a MERC or an expensive car in the event that I don't use a london cab for my AD?

Have your seen people using Nissan or Toyota before?

tsubame

Hi PPG, I was considering a Lexus b4 cutiebear got that London Cab deal for me. HB's shiong di owns 2 Lexus, one of which is the RX300 which I like very much, but a bit hard to board cos high.

With London Cab I no need to worry that my WG might get too crumpled squeezing in & out of a sedan. And also can get it to ferry my parents and some friends to hotel.

Will be contacting the driver soon to meet up to pay her the deposit. Will update if anything then.
happy.gif

ane

Hi Cat,

I do share the same tots as you. In actual fact i can rent a Lexus RX300 at my BS at a cheaper rate then London Cab, but i do find it too high to board too!!

And if to use a Merc, I'm afraid too crumpy cos my WG is those can can type!!

madwomaninattic

Hello Cutiebear - How much did the driver quote the other time? When I call her - she quote me $30 more than the "original price" leh
uhoh.gif

Hello Cat - I am meeting the lady next Tue to discuss & pay deposit. How did yours went by the way?

ane

Hi Memoir, Madwoman and fong,

U got mail!!! pls let me know should u gals require more information okie !!!

tsubame

Hi madwoman, I didn't manage to arrange the meeting yet cos our time wouldn't fit. Maybe you'll meet her b4 I do. When's your wedding? Is it nearing that's why you meeting her now? Mine's 6th Mar.

tsubame

Hi all,

Just had my AD with Champagne Gold LC bargained by cutiebear. Driver Annie is very friendly. But feel that she a bit didn't know the way. Maybe she just not familiar with our place? Then she talks as she drives, and drives a bit "shiong" at times.
lame.gif

Her cab also looks a bit old lah. Think didn't wash car day b4 so the exterior a bit...
lame.gif

But still have a great time with her.
happy.gif
So no worries.

Departing for honeymoon now. Signing off from Changi T1.
wink.gif

ane

Hi Cat,

Great to know that everything goes on smoothly for u!!!

Drop us a note when u back from yr honeymoon okie!!

babestaurus

Hi Cat,

Your LC driver is a lady??? Hmm... thts rare! Btw, I've also booked the champagne gold LC for my AD in July04...

Cheers!!!

ane

Hi Yvonne,

Let me answer on Cat's behalf since she's out for honeymoon now!! The LC driver is a lady!!

Did u by any chance booked through our group discount rate??