Cellini Furniture

jes

hi

i hv placed my deposit for the package $4999 which consist of sofa set, dinning set & bedroom set, any comments on the quality and the service of Cellini?

thanks

K

kraziee

kekeke...isn't cellini an upmkt furniture shop?
happy.gif

sorry can't comment as i have not bought anything from them :p

blossom

hi,
i knew of the package. i really feel it is very worthwhile. i hope the package is still ard when i am shopping for furniture.

M

marry2002

Hi,

I also got my furnitures from Cellini. Both my husband and myself were very satisfied with their services. Look for Christina from Marina Square, she provides very good service. Their delivery is also very prompt.

M

marry2002

Hi Jes,

My package consists of dining set, bed, tv console, sofa and 2 coffee tables. all for the price of $3600.

jes

marry2002

only $3600? do you know now they hv a package for dining set, bed set and living room set for $4900?

why is there $1300 diff? what sofa are you getting? what module?

peaches

Hi Jes,

I bought the Cellini package in Jul 2001, too. The $3,699 package consists of the following:

Living Room:
- A 3+2 seater sofa (black leather frame with matt silver legs, fabric color up to you)
- An oval glass coffee table
- A side glass table
- A black TV console, with choice of color of console doors (silver, orange, green or yellow)
- 2 speaker stands

Dining Room:
- A rectangular wooden dining table with glass table top
- 4 dining chairs

Bedroom:
- A king-sized (to top up $100) black leather frame bed with 2 detachable cushions (choice of fabric color)
- A wooden side table with 2 drawers

Cellini came up with a different package this year, offering it at $4,999. I personally saw the new pkg myself and noted that there are a few fundamental differences. For example, the sofa offerred this time round was retailing at $2.8k odd at the time I bought my pkg (it was not offerred as part of the prev pkg). The TV console was quite similar to mine, BUT it is WHITE instead of black this time round. To be very honest, I preferred a white console, and was told to top up an additional $200 if I want to change the color, which I didn't in the end.

Hence, I guess each promotion put up by Cellini is different. What is most important is that you are satisfied with your own deal. I hope this answers your queries. I have posted my comments on Cellin's service under 'Lami Furniture' thread. Their service quality is excellent, and so you don't have to worry.
smile.gif

dean

Blossom,

The S$4999 package just ended Sat (16 March 02). My husband and I went to sign up on Sat that's how we knew.

The package is really a good deal. And the staff are really nice.

They may come up with another package? Can go check it out when you are hunting for your furniture.

We went to the one at Marina Square....Manager is Din and assistant is Sharifah.

peaches

Hi Dean,

I bought my furniture from Marina Square too. It was actually Din who served us too. He convinced me to give up my refundable $50 deposit with Casa Italy for the $3,699 package.

Din is a very flexible guy, and that's what that makes the service impeccable. When I raised concerns that the wooden table top may get scratched easily, he threw in a glass top for free. When I told him that my Simmons mattress is 105kg, he said that he will reinforce the bed for free too. And true enough, the bed came with a central beam and an extra leg.

Hope you guys will have a satisfactory time with Cellini too!
wink.gif

jes

peaches & dean

i think the main diff of the package $3699 & $4999
is the sofa set, the $4999 includes L shape sofa set whereas the $3699 is the 3+2 seater sofa, right? i booked my package at marina square - Din too, i do find him quite flexible and pleasant so we sign up with him instead of IMM which is near to our house.

dean do you know is there still any credit card instalment plan in Cellini?
thanks

manz

Tips for all u guys out there...

Cellini will have very cheap package every year... from July~August.... supposely the Chinese Ghost Month... a staff from there tell me its always offering Cheap package at that part of the yr... So...do look out.... =o)

I perosnally dun like to buy furniture & try to blend them into my home.... I will get a designer to design my house & have the furniture customer made... a friend of mine who got the package from Cellini...is having problem fitting the Console & dining table into their unit...

So good luck guys

I

interested

Hi Manz,

Thanks for the tip. Would they have a sale during Great Singapore Sale?

Anyway, I would like to get furniture custom-made as well - would you recommend your 'carpenter'? Is he good and cheap?;p

manz

Halo interested

Mine is a renovation & design company... as they make their own furniture... thats why its much cheaper than those Contractor who do the design for u & claim they have a factory in Sungei kadut, but in actual fact... is going thru a 2nd party with intro to more cost.

I will check with my designer tomorrow & get back to u.... =o)

O

oriki9999

Hi
I have also ordered the 3.6 K package early this year.

I am still waiting for my house to be ready b4 delivery. However, I might need to change from items.. as the TV console is too long for my place. Hope that they will be flexible for my request.

The sales personnel is Christina and also Dean.

I

interested

Hi Manz,

I would appreciate that... Like to you the renovation & design company you worked with and their affliated "carpenter" as well..
happy.gif

Thanks much!

beanie

Hi oriki,

i got the $4999 package from them early this year too. i think you got to be disappointed, the sales personnel that attended to me is Steven at civic centre (woodlands). they are very inflexible. should you need to change, they allow, however, one item for an item irregardless of cost. I also forgo the tv concole which cost ($1799)if i remember correctly, however, got a super single bed in return which cost $799 only. not worth rite, however, the tv console is not practical for me cos it (glass top) will not be able to sustain the weight of my tv. that's the only area that i have to remind you when buying from cellini. happy shopping
lol.gif

jes

oriki / beanie

i guess its quite 'normal' for them to only allow exchange of one item to another item irregardless of the retail price. oriki, i also bought from Cellini Marina square - dean, maybe you can try to give him a call to check with him first, he seems to be rather nice and negotiatable.

i am hoping that Cellini comes out with new design before my delivery (ard june).

wandererevo

Hi

I've noticed that some of you have bought the $4999 package. I've bought this package too, in April 2002. Did you face such problem as Cellini is not able to deliver some items on your specify date?

How did you deal with such situation?

thanks.

cody

Hi
I signed up for the Cellini package that includes a living room set, dining room set and bedroom set.

Problem is, i have already gotten my bed and sofa separately.

Anybody interested in getting a sofa and / or bed from them? Perhaps we can "share" the package. I would like to stick with what's offered in the package, except for the bed, sofa and TV consol.

This is their website: www.cellini.com.sg
The package includes an L-shape fabric sofa and queen bed (several designs available). TV consol also available.

Interested? Pls contact me by email at
[email protected]

Actually i've already placed a booking fee for the overall package, but will have to alter it to an "ala carte" if nobody responds.

If you're looking to buy a sofa / bed / TV consol "ala carte" from Cellini, pls consider sharing this package from me coz ala carte is definitely more expensive.

Thank you

jes

wander

i haven't had the furniture delivered to me yet as my house is not ready.
can you elaborate on the 'not able to deliver some items on your specify date'?

you mean we hv to collect some items of the package ourselves or they deliver all items in separate days??

wandererevo

Hi Jes,

Nice to hear from u. Well, a day b4 their delivery, one of their staff called me and said they are not able to deliver the dining chairs and bedside table. The reason is that the shipment for these items are delayed. I actually have arranged my delivery date 1 month ago. With this type of excuses, how do u expect me to accept it.

Now i'm still waiting for the shipment of these items. I wondered would they have stop manufacturing and replace it with other items.
sad.gif

wandererevo

Hi Cody,

i personally dun think it is a wise move. Be'cos the L-shape sofa alone cost $2600, which is almost half the price of package. Think twice, not worth it to buy "ala carte".

jes

wander

are you waimeng? which Cellini branch did you purchase the set? did you make full payment already?

maybe you can call up the salesperson that process your purchase to assist you? did they give you a date of the probable availability of the dining chairs and bedside table?

hazel_77

Hi all

I have a $200 Gift voucher for the Semanti Home Collection from Cellini. This voucher needs to be presented before purchase and cannot be used as a form of deposits. It is valid till 30 Sep 2002. Those who are interested, you can email me at [email protected]

Please only email me if you are sure that you are buying the Semanti Set...ok?
happy.gif

cody

Hi Hazel 77,
Do you know if your vouchers can be used for the $4999 package that includes some Semanti pieces?

wandererevo

hi jes,

I have jus got an answer from the sales person. If u have ordered the dining table in walnut color, the chairs are currently out of stock. bed side table with 2 drawers and a glass is out of stock too.

If u're planning to get it within this few days, i dun think they can fulfill yr order.

rgds,
wandererevo

jes

wandererevo

oh i am intending to get the walnut clour chair with a square hole in the centre (if you know which one i am refering).

which branch did you sign up with?
so when will you be getting your bal. furnitures?

wandererevo

Hi jes,

Sorry i dun know which design r u getting? BTW, when do u want them to deliver?

I signed up with IMM branch. and will be getting the rest in next 2 weeks. So now no choice got to postpone my house warming party.

jes

wandererevo

most probably, i will want my funiture to deliver in Jul or August as my wedding is in October.

wandererevo

hi newowner,

well, u can do it now or u can do it 1 wks in advance. afterall, i think there is no difference, as i placed my order 1 month before delivery date, yet they still screw things up.

jes

newowner

i was told to inform them one mth before the delivery date but if you definitely must get all the furniture in Aug, its better to inform them earlier.

wander

we are not staying in new flat, we'll be staying ard Clementi area.
to think of it, its better than the problems faced by others eg: Ideal Home, the hassle of checking with them if their furnitures. at least they give you a call before delivery date
to tell you that the shipment delay. and they gave you another delivery date for the balance furniture. let see how their next delivery and let us know ok?

wandererevo

Hi Jes,

Well....I'm upset be'cos I actually told them 1 month in advance and yet they still said shipment delay. How can i accept such explaination??

All I can say i'm not lucky.

jes

wandererevo

just to update, i had my furniture delivered. i've fixed the delivery date one mth before and they called me up few days brfore delivery date to inform that they do not hv some item in stock, but after much 'negotiation' they did send the items on the promised delivery date. delivery service is good, come almost on schedule time and takes one and a half hour to fix everything.

cody

did you sell part of your package? or did you alter it to 'ala carte'?

cody

I'm still holding on to my $50 booking fee (not deposit).

No, i haven't managed to find someone to share the package with me. Ala carte wise, i find the coffee and side table a tad too expensive.

I left word with the salesman that if he knows of someone who wants to share, to let us know. Meanwhile my list of items has reduced dramatically; i only want to get their coffee and side table now.

Jes, do you know of anyone who wants to get cellini furniture? if not i will prob forfeit my $50 lor ...

Thanks!

jes

cody

you only need to place $50 booking fee?? i placed $500 deposit leh....

which branch did you sign up with?

where did you get the rest of the furnitures from, cheaper ?

from the package, i like the L shape sofa and queen size bed. tv console, coffee table and side table so so.

which coffee table and side table do you like and how much is the ala carte price?

will let you know if anyone wish to get cellini furnitures.

cody

i was at marina sq, the salesperson was v nice. only asked me to put $50 booking fee; since the sum was so small, ok lor.

went home to measure, the king bed frame was too long for the room. then we went to another place and found a full leather settee that we had always wanted, else the l-sofa at cellini was ideal also.

wanted to trade in the tv consol for a full leather recliner, but it was not really a necessity.

recently just bought dining table set w chairs from XZQT; cost me more but it was something we wanted.

end of the day, i spend more money buying ala carte from variuos furniture places. at the moment, the coffee & side table is the wenge one with glass top ontop of the wood, metal trimmings at the corners with a drawer at the side.

never mind the $500 deposit lah, at least you got your furniture. the money sooner or later got to pay ...

great! if you know anyone who wants to get their furniture, post it in this thread!
Thanks in advance!