Catholic BTB of 2007

chick77

Hi BBP, can i check with you - which choir have you picked? Is it the IHM choir? Was thinking of the 6.15pm on Sunday, but I've yet to go and speak with them and wedding in 10weeks...stress...

Hi Chick,

Nope, I didn't get the IHM choir. It was a contact through my mom's friend. Sorry, can't help you out there.

Have you gotten your florist and caterer?

nevermyne

~*junie*~ (skinnybeany) for your sake, I hope not.. I hope it was just a once off, or maybe small volume so maybe they didn't really bother..

Hope urs turns out ok..

c_f

Richelle

Do share the catering experiene with Rasel after your wedding with me cos I'm also booking them for my wedding. Just want to ensure that no hiccups during my big day.

Hope you have a wonderful wedding. Do sleep more and stay fresh and beautiful.

lyons

<font color="119911">hi! i'm also considering rasel for my church wedding! Got a call from them recently and the lady said oct wedding must book NOW. Isn't it a bit too early??!</font>

chick77

Hey gals, think Rasel is pretty popular now..so try to book early. They should be having their workshop soon i thought?

BBP - thanks anyway. For caterer we are going with a friend and flowers, i'm still KIV. Called the parish office to ask if i could use a different florist, they said to wait and see if there's any other couples..wat about yourself?

jen02

Girls,
Am new here. Mind i join in ur forum? =D
My church is St Francis of Assisi. Date 22Dec07.

We just bought our wedding band. Thought of craving short gospel text in it. Anyone done that before?
My ring very small. So max only 18 letters. =(

Hi Chick,

When is Rasel having their workshop?

For flowers, I'm getting them from the church. I guess I will just treat it as a donation for the church lor. But it's just for 7 bouquets of flowers. So I will still have to DIY the pews.

c_f

Bride &amp; BBP

I actually booked Rasel about 7 month before. I don't think it's too early to book them if your wedding is in Aug or Oct. I think they can only take 2 wedding per time slot, so they have very limited slot. I believe you can do a minimum booking first and confirm final detail nearer to your wedding date, that's what I advise for.

Chick

Is Rasel having their workshop? When? I ever ask them and I was told that they are not planning for one in 2007. What's going on?

chick77

Gals, sorry not so sure on when/if Rasel is having a workshop. Thought maybe they might have cos they had around this time last year. Sorry if the info was misleading. Anyways, Kr*ston is having their workshop tomorrow if anyone is interested. Saw it in today's LIFE newspaper..

c_f

Chick

I called them yesterday to ask them if they are having one but they are not. too bad! They say they have no planning for one in first half of 2007.

jen02

Hi tooty,
Thks alot for replying. =D
I also tot of using this verses.
Wondering is there any nice text to add?

Hi Girls,
Realize all of u have already book for cater. My wedding is on 22dec. Will it be to early to book?

c_f

Haze

Your wedding date is just few day before Christmas. I believe some caterer must be taken up or they might not want to take booking. Last time I use to work in hotel, during the christmas week, we normally don't take wedding booking cos normal christmas reservation can have better income and we only serve standard menu. I suggest you better check with your prefer caterer first.

skinnybeany

hi haze,

my wedding's on 8 Dec &amp; I have just booked my caterer already.

so if you know which caterer u want to use, no harm booking already
happy.gif

jen02

HI Girls,
Thks alot. Thks Lord i come by this website. =D
I have no idea which caterer is good.
So far i have come by a caterer name Select.
I luv their food, but quite expensive.
Any recommend? Thks alot!!

sierraquebec

Hi everyone.

My wedding is on 17th Nov at Holy Family Church. Attended Ee on 17th Nov last year (same date as my wedding!)
happy.gif
Have a few recommendations for caterers. Can try Fostres, Elsie's Kitchen, Krist0n or Four Seasons. My current workplace makes use of their services alot and these are the few whose food are quite good. If I'm not wrong, I think Krist0n offers Fondue for your chocolate lovers as well.
Have fun planning for your wedding ladies!
happy.gif

jen02

Sierra,
My bf's company often use Elsie's kitchen. Everyone comment it not nice leh. Am tinking of trying Mum's kitchen or Select. There once i went to my fren's house warming, and Select's food really good. The price is quite expensive. $11 per head. Still wondering sld i use.

sierraquebec

Hi Haze,

Really? I went for a wedding recently. They had Elsie's Kitchen. Elsie's Kitchen also had a special laksa stall there that day. Superb man. And the Otak! have you tried it? its delicious! Maybe its my taste buds that's gone wrong. oops!

richelle

Hi Ladies

I'm back! I had a wondering day during my wedding day. Everything went on smoothly as planning. Thanks for Rasel Catering, who provides me with good food, excellent services and nice decoration. All my guest was so pleased and proud with all the special arrangement made. I believe I'll higher recommand Rasel for any event.

My picture will be out in 2 weeks time, anyone wants to take a peep can email me. I'll try to forward you.

nevermyne

oh btw.. anyone who wants Krist*n, can let me know.. my student's dad is the Director.. can throw in freebies ! :p

My student kept pestering me to get from his dad.. LOL but I told him that I would if everything was free ! He actually said OK.. but well.. I prefer Rasel :p shhh

mdl

hi, my AD is on 1 Dec, church: SMOTA, caterer: Angeli, recommended by a church friend, who also used them during their holy matrimony...

jen02

Hi Sierra,
Am not sure abt it. As i never try it. I only heard from my bf side. He comment the food alway cold and no taste. Now they have change the caterer. =D

<table border=1><tr><td> <font size="-2">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Date</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Priest</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Florist</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Caterer</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Choir</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE/MPC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">annabelle (annabelle)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28-Apr-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. David</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">minibb (minibb)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28-Apr-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Spirit</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. David</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Aug 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chris_Farhann (c_f)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26-May-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SMOTA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr John</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">church </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (16 Feb 2007)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">nicelip (nicelip)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26-May-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Teresa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Michael Arro</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Red Petals</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">church </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jessi (jessi)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sea_blue (sea_blue)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Trinity</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Bosco</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cat (catongwm)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SMOTA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr John Wong &amp; John-Paul Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Lavish Dine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Filipino Choir</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chick (chick77)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">IHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Brian</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Oct 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">nevermyne (nevermyne)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Gregoire</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St. Cecilia's choir from OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Oct 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Ben (benceltay)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Vincent De Paul</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Apr 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">annette (merichian)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Mar 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">miaka05 (miaka05)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Richards Ambrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Este (este)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Trinity</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr John Bosco</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">bbp (bluebearypie)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11-Aug-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">IHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Brian</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yours Today</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lizzie (dizzybride)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nativity BVM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Peter Wee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Choir from SVDP</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Caffeinated (kopio)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nativity BVM / St Anne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Henry/Fr Kenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">petrina goh (hazuki)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Shugar (shugar)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">CTK</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Michael Sitaram</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">crescent (crescent)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Risen Christ</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. John Sim</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Neo garden</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">friend</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">bride (lyons)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFX</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Anthony Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St. Maximilian Choir from SFX</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Apr 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cloudz7 (cloudz7)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Family</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rev. Patrick Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Mary's choir</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">elainechow (ech)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3-Nov-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Michael's</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasel Catering</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Sep 06), MPC (Apr 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">smiles (momo23)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17-Nov-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Mar 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">mdl (mdl)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SMOTA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Angeli</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Mar 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">peixian (peixian)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Teresa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rev Michael Arro MEP</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">De Flowers' House</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasel Catering</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Nov 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">~*junie*~ (skinnybeany)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFX</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Anthony Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">JavaLink</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Philip Lye</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">cecilia (joyz)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">15-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Sept 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jmi (jmi)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Teresa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Richards Ambrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nil</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Fifi (babyfifi)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26-Jan-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Blessed Sacrament</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Anthony Hutjes</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Oct 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">purpleclouds (purpleclouds)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8-Mar-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SVDP</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Michael Sitaram</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </td></tr></table>

mdl

Hi bbp, tks for include me on ur list...
full details:
Priest: Fr Jivan Daniel
florist: church
choir: tba
MPC (Dec 06)

<table border=1><tr><td> <font size="-2">Nick</font> </TD><TD><font size="-2">Date</font> </TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font> </TD><TD><font size="-2">Priest</font> </TD><TD><font size="-2">Florist</font> </TD><TD><font size="-2">Caterer</font> </TD><TD><font size="-2">Choir</font> </TD><TD><font size="-2">EE/MPC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">annabelle (annabelle)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28-Apr-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. David</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">minibb (minibb)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28-Apr-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Spirit</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. David</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Aug 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chris_Farhann (c_f)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26-May-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SMOTA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr John</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">church </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (16 Feb 2007)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">nicelip (nicelip)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26-May-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Teresa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Michael Arro</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Red Petals</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">church </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jessi (jessi)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sea_blue (sea_blue)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Trinity</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Bosco</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cat (catongwm)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SMOTA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr John Wong &amp; John-Paul Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Lavish Dine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Filipino Choir</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chick (chick77)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">IHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Brian</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Oct 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">nevermyne (nevermyne)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Gregoire</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St. Cecilia's choir from OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Oct 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Ben (benceltay)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Vincent De Paul</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Apr 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">annette (merichian)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Mar 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">miaka05 (miaka05)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Richards Ambrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Este (este)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Trinity</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr John Bosco</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">bbp (bluebearypie)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11-Aug-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">IHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Brian</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yours Today</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lizzie (dizzybride)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nativity BVM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Peter Wee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Choir from SVDP</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Caffeinated (kopio)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nativity BVM / St Anne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Henry/Fr Kenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">petrina goh (hazuki)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Shugar (shugar)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">CTK</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Michael Sitaram</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">crescent (crescent)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Risen Christ</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. John Sim</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Neo garden</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">friend</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">bride (lyons)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFX</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Anthony Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St. Maximilian Choir from SFX</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Apr 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cloudz7 (cloudz7)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Family</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rev. Patrick Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Mary's choir</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">elainechow (ech)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3-Nov-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Michael's</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasel Catering</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Sep 06), MPC (Apr 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">smiles (momo23)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17-Nov-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Mar 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">mdl (mdl)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SMOTA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Jivan Daniel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Angeli</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Dec 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">peixian (peixian)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Teresa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rev Michael Arro MEP</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">De Flowers' House</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasel Catering</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Nov 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">~*junie*~ (skinnybeany)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFX</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Anthony Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">JavaLink</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Philip Lye</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">cecilia (joyz)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">15-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Sept 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jmi (jmi)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Teresa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Richards Ambrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nil</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Fifi (babyfifi)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26-Jan-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Blessed Sacrament</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Anthony Hutjes</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Oct 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">purpleclouds (purpleclouds)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8-Mar-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SVDP</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Michael Sitaram</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </td></tr></table>

jen02

Hi bbp,
Mind to add me into the list too? =D
AD, 22Dec07
My church, St Francis Of Assisi
Priest, Father Bris &amp; Father John Lau.

Thank alot!

<table border=1><tr><td> <font size="-2">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Date</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Priest</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Florist</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Caterer</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Choir</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE/MPC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">annabelle (annabelle)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28-Apr-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. David</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">minibb (minibb)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28-Apr-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Spirit</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. David</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Aug 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chris_Farhann (c_f)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26-May-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SMOTA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr John</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">church </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (16 Feb 2007)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">nicelip (nicelip)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26-May-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Teresa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Michael Arro</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Red Petals</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">church </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jessi (jessi)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sea_blue (sea_blue)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Trinity</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Bosco</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cat (catongwm)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SMOTA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr John Wong &amp; John-Paul Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Lavish Dine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Filipino Choir</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chick (chick77)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">IHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Brian</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Oct 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">nevermyne (nevermyne)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Gregoire</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St. Cecilia's choir from OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Oct 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Ben (benceltay)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Vincent De Paul</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Apr 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">annette (merichian)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Mar 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">miaka05 (miaka05)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Richards Ambrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Este (este)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Trinity</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr John Bosco</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">bbp (bluebearypie)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11-Aug-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">IHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Brian</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yours Today</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lizzie (dizzybride)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nativity BVM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Peter Wee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Choir from SVDP</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Caffeinated (kopio)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nativity BVM / St Anne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Henry/Fr Kenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">petrina goh (hazuki)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Shugar (shugar)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">CTK</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Michael Sitaram</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">crescent (crescent)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Risen Christ</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. John Sim</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Neo garden</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">friend</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">bride (lyons)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFX</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Anthony Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St. Maximilian Choir from SFX</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Apr 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cloudz7 (cloudz7)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Family</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rev. Patrick Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Mary's choir</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">elainechow (ech)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3-Nov-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Michael's</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasel Catering</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Sep 06), MPC (Apr 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">smiles (momo23)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17-Nov-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Mar 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">mdl (mdl)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SMOTA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Jivan Daniel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Angeli</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Dec 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">peixian (peixian)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Teresa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rev Michael Arro MEP</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">De Flowers' House</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasel Catering</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Nov 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">~*junie*~ (skinnybeany)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFX</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Anthony Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">JavaLink</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Philip Lye</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">cecilia (joyz)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">15-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Sept 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jmi (jmi)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Teresa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Richards Ambrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nil</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Haze (jen02)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Father Bris &amp; Father John Lau</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nil</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Fifi (babyfifi)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26-Jan-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Blessed Sacrament</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Anthony Hutjes</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Oct 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">purpleclouds (purpleclouds)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8-Mar-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SVDP</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Michael Sitaram</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </td></tr></table>

teacup

Hi BBP: can you add me to the list?

Date: 27 oct 07
Church: st teresa
Priest: Fr Romeo
Florist: Freelance florist
Choir: Philip Lye
EE: Jan 07

<table border=1><tr><td> <font size="-2">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Date</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Priest</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Florist</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Caterer</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Choir</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE/MPC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chris_Farhann (c_f)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26-May-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SMOTA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr John</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">church </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (16 Feb 2007)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">nicelip (nicelip)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26-May-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Teresa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Michael Arro</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Red Petals</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">church </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jessi (jessi)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sea_blue (sea_blue)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Trinity</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Bosco</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cat (catongwm)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SMOTA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr John Wong &amp; John-Paul Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Lavish Dine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Filipino Choir</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chick (chick77)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">IHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Brian</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Oct 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">nevermyne (nevermyne)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Gregoire</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St. Cecilia's choir from OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Oct 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Ben (benceltay)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Vincent De Paul</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Apr 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">annette (merichian)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Mar 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">miaka05 (miaka05)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Richards Ambrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Este (este)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Trinity</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr John Bosco</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">bbp (bluebearypie)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11-Aug-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">IHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. JJ</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yours Today</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lizzie (dizzybride)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nativity BVM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Peter Wee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Choir from SVDP</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Caffeinated (kopio)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nativity BVM / St Anne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Henry/Fr Kenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">petrina goh (hazuki)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Shugar (shugar)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">CTK</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Michael Sitaram</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">crescent (crescent)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Risen Christ</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. John Sim</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Neo garden</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">friend</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">bride (lyons)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFX</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Anthony Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St. Maximilian Choir from SFX</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Apr 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cloudz7 (cloudz7)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holy Family</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rev. Patrick Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Mary's choir</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jun 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Tea (teacup)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">st teresa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rev. Romeo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Freelance florist</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Philip Lye</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Dec 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">elainechow (ech)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3-Nov-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Michael's</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasel Catering</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Sep 06), MPC (Apr 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">smiles (momo23)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17-Nov-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">OLPS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Mar 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">mdl (mdl)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SMOTA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Jivan Daniel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Angeli</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Dec 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">peixian (peixian)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Teresa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rev Michael Arro MEP</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">De Flowers' House</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasel Catering</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Nov 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">~*junie*~ (skinnybeany)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFX</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Anthony Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">JavaLink</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Philip Lye</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Feb 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">cecilia (joyz)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">15-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Sept 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jmi (jmi)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">St Teresa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr. Richards Ambrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nil</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Haze (jen02)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SFA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Father Bris &amp; Father John Lau</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nil</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">EE (Jan 07)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Fifi (babyfifi)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26-Jan-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Blessed Sacrament</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Anthony Hutjes</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MPC (Oct 06)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">purpleclouds (purpleclouds)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8-Mar-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SVDP</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fr Michael Sitaram</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </td></tr></table>

joyz

hi Haze,
i noticed that we will wed in the same church. hehe. have ya seen the priest yet? i have not...

lysha

Hello all,

I am new here. Just want to find out if any couple here in this forum book St Theresa on Jan 12,2008. Due to changes in my wedding plans, I have to hold my wedding in SG, but i decided too late as the priest mentioned that someone has booked St Theresa on Jan 12,2008 ( morning session).I just want to find out from the couple if they really intend to take that date for morning session. I have to arrange for my family and friends to come down from Msia. Because of logistics problem, i will prefer to do the wedding in the morning session. would the couple kindly contact me/ (if you are reading this/)

Many many thanks

jen02

Hi Cecilia,
Yappy! We web in same church!
I only seen Father Bris and he take down the date for us. Father John have not yet. As my solemntion can only be done by Father John. For the main celebrater will be done by Father Bris.

Now Father Bris very sick. He just out from hospital and he very weak. Doc advise him dun stand or walk too long time. Worry if he able to stand for the long time mass.

Are u attend Mass in SFA? Maybe one day we can see the priest together. =D