Catholic Brides

bliz

Hi Mudpie,
Thanks for offering to make my AP box at cost.Tell you what, why don't you let me know whether you are free to make one for me in June since my AD is still a long way more (yes-same day as yours!)? Maybe,you should conduct a class for those interested at your place or somewhere, then we can bring our own materials or buy from you then we'll all go happy with a AP box and a ring pillow. hehe.Anyway,keep me posted.

Hi Lissa,
Can you also email me your VG's quote at [email protected]
Adel, can email me your list too?

mudpie1222

Hi Fleur,

I've just got a reply frm Purplesage on the quote for the wedding lucheon, are you still interested, if so, can give me your email add, will share it with you.

redpinkroses

Hi CSI Fan, Fleur and lipstar and everyone who prayed... Thanks very much for your concern. And especially to minssy, who was my listening ear a lot today. Thanks babe!
happy.gif

Well, the latest is that I may be able to get married at St Teresa's but at another date. It will mean asking the hotel to change my booking as well, amongst other things that need to be done.

I'm going to take tonight to think about it before making a decision. I only slept 4 hours last night fretting over this, so I really can't think properly now.

I really appreciate my fiance in all this. It's wonderful that I have him to laugh with and he makes everything better when things go wrong. To anyone out there who isn't sure if you're partner is the one for you, I think a good way to tell is how you both interact with each other during a crisis. Like the vows go... marriage is for good times and bad.

minssy

hi roses,

hahhah. cool cool.. just hope you dun mind my nagging :p

anyway, still the same words - talk to both priest first lah.. also, if u change the date, will it be a meaningful one for both of you?

mrs_n

Hi Roses

Just thought I'd share my experience with you. When my husband & I decided to get married last year, we set the date as 10 Sept. We told my husband's parish priest, booked the venue, the band etc. We thought we had everything sorted until a priest friend of ours whom we wanted as celebrant for our nuptial mass told us he couldn't make it on that day but he was still free for the Sat before or the Sat after. So we decided to bring the date forward by a week. Told the priests, the venue, the band etc about the new date. Big mistake! We didn't ask husband's brother who was bestman if he was available that day and most unfortunately he wasn't as he was going to be out of the country during that time on work related business. It was sooo stressful when every date you seem to choose was wrong.

And then I remembered my mother saying to me at the beginning, why not choose October the month of the rosary? But my husband thought Sept would be better. Just a little background I was getting married in England and my husband wanted Sept because he thought if we had our wedding later in the year, the weather would be too cold for my mum. After praying about it, I emailed my husband we should just have our wedding in Oct. and it didn't matter exactly when. The next day, I was idly looking through pages on the web on Catholic Feast Days in Oct and for some reason 8th October stuck out - it was the optional feast of the Blessed Virgin Mary. I did think of emailing my husband then and there that I think this was the date for us but I didn't. Thought it would only make things more difficult if he had already arranged something else. But that night he called me. He said that before he picked up the phone he prayed to our lady. What he said next took me completely by surprised. He asked me if 8th October was alright with me! I knew then that this was the date God had chosen for us. We didn't have problems changing the date (again) with the venue, priests etc it was just amazing seeing how everything fell into place when it is God's will.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this, it doesn't really matter what the date is. 8th October didn't have any real significance to either of us, until God decided to make it meaningful for us. Whatever day you choose to have your wedding day on will always be special no matter what, because it is God who makes your day special.

God Bless!
Sx

jacquise

I agree with all the posts that states that all things will fall into place when we put God first. In this short 2 mths of preparation, i have witnessed God's abundant blessings in all aspects, choosing of dates, allocation of priest, financial blessings, growth in our careers, blessings from parents.... the list goes on.

HE seems to be walking just next to us! So stay cool and seek God in every difficult decision, move! He will make things right!

Hope i dun sound preachy here. ;p

kitty_li

Hi roses,
Dun worry too much. The more you think about your worries, the further God becomes. Push your worries aside and let God into the picture. Like what Mrs N said, whichever day you choose to have your wedding, will always be special, because God makes it special.
happy.gif
God already has his plans for you. Open up your heart to his voice and he'll tell you what to do.

Hope you managed to get some rest last night!
happy.gif

Hi Mrs N,
Beautiful sharing there! Thanks for sharing. It's an inspiration & reminder to us.
happy.gif

Jacquise,
No lah, where got preachy....I find it encouraging to read the sharings, esp when this whole prep business can be so stressful...Thanks for your sharing too!
happy.gif

moninet

hi minssy!
me seldom 've chance to check email tt's y my replies quite late! sometimes envy u, at least ur wedding is over, the frustrations of the preps are starting to hit me now! hopefully can c the joy soon!

hi mudpie,
could you share purplesage luncheon package wif me too pls? i'm thinking of either using them or Lavish Dine... thnks!

minssy

hi moninet,

the joy is preparing for the wedding.. after wedding then there is no more joy in the preparation :p

laluna

Hi lipstar, you're welcome.
happy.gif

Hi Fleur, yah, I was a little worried when I saw the word 'junior photographer' but they actually posted their junior's portfolio on the website and the photos look decent for their pricing. hehe

I just paid the deposit of $100. Oh yah, found out from Andrew that the junior photographer stays in Sengkang so it'll be quite easy on my AD as my church and tea ceremony all in the Sengkang area.
happy.gif

trina_wys

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-1">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AD</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Time</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Service or Mass</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MPC or EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Month of MPC or EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Caterer</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Florist</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Printer</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Evie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">8th March 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church of the Sacred Heart</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11am</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mass</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Apr 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Angeli Catering</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hooked on Flowers</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Focal Ad</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Lissa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th March 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Immaculate Heart of Mary</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10am</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mass</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dec 05</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Focal Ad</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Viv</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th March 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">St Mary's of the Angels</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Service</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Nov 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Lunch at Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church's own</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">T Dragon</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Lipstar</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22nd April 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">St Anne's</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">9am</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mass</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sept 05</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Emma21</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27th May 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Nativity Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">9am</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Service</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MPC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Apr/May 04</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Church's own</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Chummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10th June 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Holy Cross</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11.30am</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Lovebug</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24th June 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Christ the King</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10.30am</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mass</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MPC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">May/June 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Luncheon at Raffles Town Club</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church's own</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">DIY</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Roses</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1st July 2006</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">10am</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mass</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Aiko</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15th July 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Nativity Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">9am</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mass</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jun 05</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Roidana</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th Nov 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">St Anne's</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">9am</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sept 05</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Adel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th Nov 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church of St Francis Xavier</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10.30am</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mass</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jan 06</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">CSI Fan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th Nov 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church of St Teresa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11am</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mass</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">March 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Select Caterer</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Petrina</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">St Vincent De Paul</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11am</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mass</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Feb 06</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Church's Own</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Kyrie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">9th Dec 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">St Francis of Assisi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10am</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mass</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MPC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Aug 05</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Blitz</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">9th Dec 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church of the Risen Christ</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Mass</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">March/April 06</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Mudpie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">9th Dec 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Immaculate Heart of Mary</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11am</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mass</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Oct 05</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Laluna</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Dec 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">St Anne's</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10am</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mass</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dec 05</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Joanna</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30th Dec 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">St Mary's of the Angels</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11.30am</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">EE</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jan 06</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Church's own</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">DIY</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Last Update on roses

trina_wys

hi gals,

wah.. sorry ah.. me pretty busy nowadays coz i want to finish up all my school assignments before CNY if possible.. hehe.. want to have a good celebration this year!!
happy.gif

oh yah.. and i had a really strange dream last night.. i was talking to my bridesmaid yesterday saying that i had chosen my colour theme for the wedding.. white + pastel pink + lilac.. but the weird thing was i actually dreamt last night that i was putting up the flowers in church and somehow.. i saw white + blood red roses + forget-me-nots purple flowers... and someone was telling me that the combination looked nice..

now.. when i woke up.. all i could remember from the dream was the flowers and i kept thinking about it the entire day!! was it a sign from Him?? but i think and think.. that combi seems a bit weird.. but in my dream.. it looks really nice.. just can't remember what the white flowers were already..
sad.gif

fleur1

Hi Roses,

How're things...? Relax and just trust the Lord. I remember that there were times that I got really vexed too about wedding stuff, but I think I have learnt the key is just to take things easy and just go with the flow. I think weddings make us more short-fused and more panicky. If you just take step back and look at things, or like me remincising the stuff that had happened, you would realise those were just little obstacles that He had thrown in our way. Hey, the obstacles will make us treasure our holy matrimony very more right? Just think of the trouble we take to prepare for the wedding mass/ service... think it makes us (me, at least) appreciate the sunday mass more. Haha!

Hi Mrs N,

That was very nice sharing indeed.
happy.gif
Glad that things worked for you.

Hi Mudpie 1222,

Hmmm.... Don't think I need the caterer's contact cos I just got married last month. Haha.. Did you mean that message for someone else?

Hi CSI fan,

Did you get my mail?

Hi Petrina,

Queer dream... ya, maybe it is a sign...?
happy.gif

fleur1

Hi Lipstar,

Haha... yes, at least you din spend a bomb... Bridal shops will always say everything is not possible, so that they can take the opportunity to charge for the "extras". So, you spent close to $300? That's quite ok. I spent $600.
sad.gif
Gals always succumb to topping up the photos.

Hi Laluna,
Good for you! Can ask him to come earlier to your place. haha!

minssy

hi petrina,

you are too stressed lah
happy.gif

if you are free, just go to the florist and buy the flowers you dreamt off and see the combi....

lissa

Hi Minssy,

Need to ask you about the documents i need to collect from ROM. I just got the form from my priest to go and collect the documents. Must i call ROM &amp; make and appt to go down? If so do they open on weekends? I know i asked you this quite a long time back, but i didn't note down the info you provided. Do you happen to still have the info handy to gimme again?
happy.gif

Thanks!
Lissa

Oh... and me and FH managed to stand our ground and not top up photos! So proud of us. It was super tough... we had 300 shots in total and selected only 29! Have to really chuck aside the hiao-ness and constantly throw nice shots into the unwanted pile.
happy.gif

minssy

hi lissa,

out of sight, out of mind
happy.gif

in fact when you efiled, there are instructions leh..
- ROM shd have already given you the date &amp; time that both of you HAVE to go down together.
- bring original ICs of the 2 of you and photocopied IC of the 2 witnesses and also the form from the priest.

whatever you collect, just give to the priest will do.. he will settle everything.

trina_wys

hi missy,

haha.. i think so too.. too stressed liao.. to imagine dreaming about this kind of thing..
happy.gif

think i'll do that after CNY only.. now very busy with sch work.. haiz.. wished that i could just chuck everything away and plan my wedding.. haha.. but not possible lah.. must be realistic..
happy.gif

wah lissa!!

way to go leh! never top up ur photos.. i had a friend show spent over 10k for her bridal package coz she topped up lots of photos.. think that that is pure craziness.. later the album still chuck into the storeroom only..

my FH and i also planning to just choose the allocated 30 photos given to us.. extra $$ i want to spend on honeymoon.. haha..
happy.gif

fleur1

Sigh, all of you were so fortunate.
sad.gif
You had an allocation of 30 photos. We only had 20, so we topped up 10 more and managed to get back all photos taken during the photoshoot. I think 30 is a good number to get a nice digital magazine style album.

Wow, Petrina, your friend is really over-the-top in this! I had a friend who topped up 3k and I thought that was quite crazy already. Well, I think wedding albums should be kept like a coffee table album. I keep mine in the living room cabinet.
happy.gif
Anyway, are you studying part-time?

mrs_n

Hi my ladies, it is my pleasure. I always believed that if God gave one an amazing story he also means you to share it so that others will know how wonderful he is. I like to think that God puts obstacles in our way as a gentle reminder that he is always there for us and that we should always draw on his strength rather than depend on our own. It is so easy to be caught up in the materialistic aspect of a wedding and miss the real meaning of the day which is ultimately a testimony of God's love for us.

Thank you Fleur, we had an amazing day even though we had a very simple wedding. Our reception was in the local village hall which is used by the village primary school as a school canteen. Not very posh but certainly very homely. God's presence was certainly felt throughout the day especially in our family and friends.

Sx

trina_wys

haha.. alright missy.. point noted.. hehe
happy.gif

hi fleur,

wah! how come u top up 10 only and u manage to get back all the photos? my BS told me that i would have to get about 80% of the pics before i can get back all the pics.. and that would cost me a bomb already.. so i dun think i will be able to get back all the pics..

i'm studying full-time and part-time.. hehe.. killing 2 birds with 1 stone.. both will coincidentally end end of march so after that i've got to look for a job.. but the assignments are a killer! can't wait for them to end..
sad.gif

lissa

Hi Minnsy,

I haven't efiled yet leh. Do i do that from the ROM website? Issit www.rom.gov.sg? Hehem wild guess!
happy.gif
If it's wrong any chance you might have the webbie?

As for the date allocated to go down. Can we select the date of our preference or cannot choose one? Cos FH work schedule very tight lah... difficult to find time off unless it's on Sunday.

Thanks!
Lissa

minssy

hi lissa,

ah u haven efile yet! no wonder you dunnoe whats happening :p

yes the webbie is correct
happy.gif
just follow the instructions there.. very simple one. and yes, u HAVE to follow the timing there. its normally either morning or noon on 2 dates... u have to make it
happy.gif
and no sunday cos the pple dun work on sunday lah!
happy.gif

kurera

Minssy Hi Hi..long time not here.

I met up with R.D.P yesterday. He recommended his 2 other photographers yest..only like David's work...
happy.gif
anyway...can I have Sam's contact? Understand you took him as your AD photographer?

Able to let me know the cost? Thanks. email me [email protected]

moninet

hi minssy,
ya lor, all my married frens tell me they miss the preparation part cos tt was the best.. haha, next yr will be my turn to say the same as u...
counting down.......321.........

minssy

hi moninet,

yah lor yah lor.. for me now, its like, i have daily house stuff to settle after moving in with hubby.. its an entire different kinda life compared to being single cos there are responsibilities... so enjoy the preps!
happy.gif

lissa

Hi Minssy,

Sorry but need your help again. I went into the ROM webbie but am a bit confused still! So i'm supposed to file a notice for marriage issit? And am i supposed to choose a date for solemnisation? Is my church mass considered an external ROM venue?

The instructions online quite vague leh. Plus we have to pay through credit card and it's not refundable if we do it wrongly right? So wanna make sure i'm doing the correct thing.

Thanks!
Lissa

minssy

hi lissa,

no prob.. yes just click FILE NOTICE OF MARRIAGE. and you pay by credit or debit. any changes will incur in admin costs.. its $26.

actually the instructions is super clear leh.. hee...just click and key in the details... have your priest's number and name with you cos that info is required.

yes church mass is an external venue. you are required to type in the place if i dun remember wrongly. just key in the date that you wan.

just make sure that your solemnisation date is later than 21 days and within the 3 mths timing..

redpinkroses

Mrs N, Jacquise, CSI Fan, Minssy, Fleur, Liz (hope I didn't miss out anyone)...

Thanks very much for your messages of support and care. Thank God everything is sorted out. I've learnt a really big lesson from this. Which is that I must trust God and involve Him in the preparations. I really liked your sharing Mrs N, thanks for that
happy.gif

I have a little sharing too. Before speaking to the priest about the change of venue, I was worried about what to say. But I did pray beforehand. So after I introduced the subject, he was totally understanding and just led the conversation and everything flowed smoothly from there, much better than I expected! He even consoled me saying that he understands that organising a wedding is sometimes quite stressful.

So, yes, I'm smiling again and sleeping well, heehee
happy.gif

minssy

hi roses,

so u had changed the church successfully?

hi dawn,

you can get at the katong catholic bookshop, which is near holy family. its abt $30.

mudpie1222

Hi Moninet,

Sure, can definitely share it with you, what's your email??

Hi Fleur,
Oh, didn't know that your wedding is over. Seldom come to this thread, blur lah.

lovebug

Hi minssy!
any good recc for ring pillow and angbao box?

How much are the mass booklet cover sold at Tecman ah? Or did you ladies print the mass booklet with the printers?

I'm now doing my mass booklet and wedding invites.. very spoilt for ideas. each time I see one, I like and end up with too many ideas to get it incorporated as the ONE!

Hi Dawn,

I saw a nice and sweet unity candle, by Precious Moments, at Kalms. Maybe you can take a look. Too bad my church dun practice the lighting of unity candles, else I might consider it.

minssy

hi lovebug,

you can check out these few web sites..

1. Sharon &amp; Susan
The Ring Pillow Specialists @ Lil' Ringpillow
(i cant recall the webbie so u can call and check)

2. http://www.theweddingthoughts.com/

as for the mass booklets covers, i am not sure how much they are.. but stuff there are not that super cheap deal kinda thingy.

i got isuccess to print my booklets.. only $1.50 per booklet... its at sunshine plaza.. u can check it out.. they have alot of samples for you to see so you could have an idea of what you want from there too...yes you may be spoilt for choice but you can only choose 1 with the costs that fits your budget best
happy.gif

carpediem

hi all i'm new to this thread. saw some of u r/already gotten married @ st anne. me n fiance wanted to choose that church but...anyway we decided to hold it @ sacred heart. am attending EE in feb06. any suggestion where i can source for matrimony candles to be used on AD in church?

trina_wys

hi carpediem,

welcome! care to leave me ur details so that i can add them into the table?

u're going for EE in feb? me too! 17 - 19th Feb.. hehe.. there's another bride from this forum going during these dates also.. i'm looking forward to it!!
happy.gif

evd

hi carpediem,

i am also getting married at sacred heart, are you haveing Father Tay for your ceremony? I bought my candles from the shop in novena church, costs me $29.90.

dawn45

hi gals

thanks for advice...btw can i check if anyone getting married during season of lent?
If so, under gospel acclamation, wat shd be included there for the mass bklet? thank u.

mountain9

Hi minnsy

hihi...
happy.gif

For the mass booklets, at isuccess, do they provide u with designs for the cover and inside, or u have to come up with your own? So the $1.50 includes both the cover and binding etc? What kind of binding is it?

oinky

Hi everyone,
will be getting married in St Vincent De Paul early dec or late nov. didnt know that mass booklets can be printed even more cheaply than JB. was there last weekend, each booket inclusive of a personalised cover with photo would cost about $2 sing.

minssy

hi mountain9,

design: if you have something in mind, maybe you can do in MS WORD, print out and show the artist.. her name is eunice. if you have no idea what to do, u can browse thru the whole file and decide.. u will realise that mass covers are always very simple and nice...
happy.gif
but of cos if you wanna have your photo on the cover, do provide them the high res photo on a CD...

inside: just provide them the text in MS WORD.. they will do the conversion for you.

$1.50 for my case: just the printing of the pages inside and the cover page.. staple binding is free if i am not wrong. but i asked them not to staple cos i wanna tie with ribbon myself
happy.gif

hi oinky,

it purely depends on the type of paper you choose and what kinda printing you wan... simple is class i guess... full color printing will always be abit more ex...

oinky

Thanks Minsy,
will go check i-success out. : ) the one i saw in JB was lovely, black and white photo of the couple as the cover page, but am keeping my options open.
any of you gals not having a banquet?
personally dont like the idea of one..am thinking of either a buffet beach party, garden theme or just hold the reception in church

tarepiggy

hi Oinky,
I won't be having banquet, just lunch reception in church, but haven't started any planning yet, will prob do so after CNY =D

minssy

hi oinky,

yah.. check it out... at least their prices are reasonable
happy.gif

no banquet? just make sure all the senior generation are okie with it
happy.gif