Candy T. Makeup Artistry

Professional makeup artist and stylist with more than 10 years of experience. Received numerous accolades for her creativity, flair and talent for adorning natural features. Widely known for her engaging personality and ability to identify and connect. Her notable works include international celebrities like Juliet Nicole Simms and Nate Teo, local artistes and corporate clients like Warner Music.

Profile.jpg

49217_original.jpg

CELEBRATING MOTHER'S DAY |

Candy T. Makeup Artistry is partnering with Korean Lippie brand Color Me Happy Cosmetics to bring you the chance to win a Mother's Day makeover!

Here are the details:

1) Re-share this post on your facebook page (set to public)

2) Post a photo of you and your mum in our comments section.

3) Include the reasons why you love your mummy!

2 mum & daughter pairs with the best photo + answers will be selected for this free makeover with Candy T.'s in-house makeup artists #teamcandyt!

Winners will be announced on May 1st.

Makeover session will be held on May 7th, Sun at 4-6pm.

Good luck everyone!

50962_original.jpg

CELEBRITY | Christopher is probably one of the easier artist to work with. He's got heaps of charming personality besides the vocal everyone lurve.

Undeniably, his singing gets people falling head over heels for him and I definitely don't deny it. It's really my privilege to hear him sing while working on his grooming.

Christopher, have a superb show in Taipei! Warner Music Singapore & Warner Music Hong Kong (International) Thank you so much for having me! - #candytmakeup