Cambridge Diet 7days Challenge

daan

Hi girls
I just bought a pack of CD starting kits for 1st try...today is my second day...so far so good still struggering .Intend to get more of the CD, anyone who have but don't need it anymore want to let go at cheaper price?
Now Retail price in Watson is $80.00 for big pack .
pls email me at [email protected]

emmasharapova

hey anna.. how's the cambridge diet coming along? how much weight have u lost?
happy.gif

blurrz

hi gers... me back to my CD diet again... haha... this whole week got to reply on CD n hope can lose ard 3kg...

Cheers,

peu_catin_femme

Hey Gals,
Really cool to hear what CD and herballife can do...but do you gals excerise as well? I plan to start taking CD because of the bad experiences i had on slimming pills but I am worried that if I had stop consumming CD will i gain weight easier than b4?

snowflack

Dear all , watson is selling at 108 which is a bit steep. and I have tried to go to tt shop in parkway too and ask them to contact me once stock is avaliable. However, 2 weeks had passed, seem like they dun have stock at the moment. Does anyone out there know of any other places which sells at lower price than those pharmacies and watson?
Or anyone has stocks avaliable who are keen to let go?

dear_dear

Juz to check with you all out there. Now on the market is it no longer selling the old packaging of the cambridge diet? I have been to 3 watsons & can't find it bcoz the new packaging one very ex leh.

snowflack

They are selling @102.86. Not cheap too.. I suppose the price for CD has increased due to the new formula and packaging. No longer can get the $75 rates.

skg

i know of someone who was on CD for several months and wow, she lost a number of kgs. but her diet was very strict then cause she could not eat this and that.

Recently just met her, she had put on some kgs again. She said it's tough to forego good food for so long.

Suppose it's not a long term solution to be on CD. better to have a proper diet and don't deprive yourself which will result in over indulgence then.

emmasharapova

juz to share some "gossip" i have a colleague who came back after 1 month's leave and lost close to 20 kgs.. very shocked to see her so slim.. found out she went to mariefrance bodyline slimming centre..
happy.gif
very effective man... but guess if she dun maintain after she's off the programme, she'll be back to her usual weight.. we'll see.. hehe...

missahree

honestly..ive used cambridge diet before..spent a bomb but my dad motivated me alot..for a 20 yr old standing at 1.65..i WAS 82 kg..lost 30 kg and went downt to 52..in 4 months..now after a year..im up to 65 kg..and i need to lose it back to a 52 again..signed up with california fitness but im jus plain lazy..any khakis who go alone need company as well..i need motivation!!!

snowysoul

Hey there,

I have tried many many ways and means of dieting...so far , cambridge diet works the best for me as it is the fastest and cheapest way..I used to way 73kg...than lighest weight at 56kg. Lately for the past half year, i have put on 3kg...so yesterday, i am on cambridge diet again..(Drinks onli off course.Luckily i like the drinks). This is my third attempt in my 2 yrs. Normally, for the first day, u will lose 1kg follow by 0.5kg for the subsequent day...normally i try for min 3 -max 5days.

You cant find a method that can help u to lose weight so quickly and not expensive..comparing to go slimming centre rite?Is all about self discipline. My boyfriend hopes that i can slim down to 55kg so..I am working towards it or he will have problem carrying me..ha!!!

hello88

in fact, the kilos lost for the first few days are termed as water lost so doesnt really help in making one lose 'permanent' weight so got to work hard in controlling diet and doing exercises. In fact, can substitute it with ENSURE milk power which is cheaper than Cambridge diet and easily available from NTUC, Cold Storage, pharmacies, etc.

For those who can spare the time, try cabbage soup diet. U can get the recipe from the internet by doing a search. But its not very healthy to take the soup for long period of time.

happy.gif

snowysoul

Hello,

I dont really agree with u. My stomach will flat instantly and face will be sharper after my cambridge session. Off course, u dont eat like a hungry ghost after the session la.

After all is discipline that works...Just eat less and and exercise if u r hardworking (but i am the lazy type).

Cambridge at least got 6 flavours that are nice...but cabbage abit xian loh...err..and drink until vomit how?ha!!!

revlis

hello,

i think the heavier you are, the easier it is to lost the kg
happy.gif

cos my fren was 52kg and she tried cambridge diet for 3 weeks.. she only lost about 1kg plus .. she went swimming and aerobics exercise very regularly.. and she solely drink the cambridge diet only .. but she can feel inches lost but not weight lost..

hello88

Hi snowysoul,

ya, i do agree with u but that's the advise from dietarians, doctors and even those slimming beauticians that I've met in the course of my vain-ness to slim down..hehe....

I'm also very lazy to exercise...I'm now on and off taking reductil..so far so good. Sometimes i take a mixture of 300ml of ENSURE for lunch which is cheaper than cambridge hehe...what to do...ENSURE to me is a poor woman's cambridge diet

ultimately, discipline is very important.

hello88

Hi revlis,

no la, so many heavy weight champions around but we difficult to lose all those unwanted kilos. Maybe because most of us 'sumo' wrestlers just too lazy to exercise so that's the cause of all those unwanted weight hugging our bodies...hehe...

ya...most of the time, i feel got itches lost but when stepped onto the bathroom scale...the kilos staring at me is such a let down
sad.gif

hello88

its a meal supplement recommended by doctors. Anyway, i came to know about it from another forum on losing weight.

can get it from supermarket like NTUC, Cold Storage, pharmacies. Take a walk down NTUC or Cold Storage and u'll definitely be able to locate it

A 1000g tin of ENSURE cost about $26 ++.

hello88

ENSURE comes in Vanilla, Stawberry, Chocolate flavours. If not wrong, I only saw TTSH pharmacy (just opposite Novena Sq MRT exit) having Banana flavours. Cant seem to find Banana flavours elswhere. By the way, this is the new packaging.

hello88

ya, its basically milk powder and u only need to add 6 scoops to 190ml of water to make a 230ml drink. U can either up the volume of water before adding the 6 scoops or alternatively, take the mixture and another glass of plain water. That should make u full...hehe
happy.gif

snowy_casper

it can filled your stomach jus like cambridge & provide you with all the nutrients needed...
my grandma took it & the most interesting part is that.. her hair turn black instead of white!
gd for pple who likes black hair.. ;p

hello88

with 6 scoops added to 190ml, it taste like your chocolate milk shake since u have to shake it. Cant ask for more and like what snowy_casper said, it has all the nutrients. Most importantly, cheaper than cambridge diet..hehe

but hor, whatever u take, just tell yourself, its very nice and it'll taste nice...mind over body ma

hello88

revlis,

i used to skip breakfast but realised that to lose weight, one should not skip any meals especially breakfast. Breakfast is very important. I discovered that losing weight is more gradually and faster when I don't skip any meals..just eat a little

hello88

oops, i think better not to label ENSURE as a replacement meal drink. Its promoted as a supplement drink but to those aiming to lose weight like me, we consider it a replacement meal drink

hope i clarify and not confuse others

el005

hi there,

Was reading the thread..
humm Breakfast so impt.. but i can't get myself to eat in the morning.. how? stomach still sleeping in the morning.. all the way till lunch than got appitite to eat manz..

I'm not able to loose weight this way ??

snowysoul

Hi all.

I was on cambridge diet for 5 days..just ended and l lost 3kg. It has always been the fastest and easiest way to slim down when i put on weight after a period of time (half -1 yr)

Even though now cambridge is selling at $120 at watson and guardian.. i bought my at parkway parade. Only $77 from the fragence shop opposite GNC.

For those that want to lost weight within a short period...U can give cambridge a try....I have tried so many ways to slim down,,,mayb it b fancl, xando, slimming gel...,Cambridge is the BEST. After you taken them ..you appetite will automatically reduce.....and due to "smaller stomach"

hello88

Hi snowysoul,

u took the cambridge drinks for 3 meals X 5 days to achieve 3kilo lost? wow, congrats and u sure got lots of determination. Btw, $77 for 21 pack?

hello88

hi el,

yup breakfast is the most impt meal of the day and I ever read somewhere that some illnesses actually hit those who don't take breakfast easily (I cant recall the exact details). Then hor, doctors told me easier to lose weight if take breakfast and go light during lunch...hmm......I think also subjective la since most of my friends combine their lunch and breakfast. But hor, I personally discovered that my weight lose assignment more successful when I take breakfast rather than skip it.
I'm not able to loose weight this way ?? so maybe u try and see how it goes. A cup of milo/non-fat milk with a toast of bread would do.

chat

Hi,

Causepoint is selling at $108 for 21 packets, free additional 3 packets. Promotion ends tomorrow. But if the price worth it?

I am tempted to try.

snowysoul

Hi Revlis,

Yes, New Packagingfor %77 - 21 packets.

Hello, Yes, don doubts 3meals X 5days. U may feel depressed at first but when u slimmed down so fast and effectively, everything is so worth it already.

Chat, $108? expensive la even give u 3 packets free...come down to parkway parade...buy the $77 one...why pay so much?

After my 5th day cambridge diet, my stomach like smallerliao...automatically cant eat too much..kekeke..

I would strongly encourage you guys to try......